Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
I need a prayer please

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_MisaBluexX

Anxious Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:37 am
I have just recently became a christian again and my sister is trying to teach me more and I am still not perfect at acting like a true christian but I do want to get there and get past my own issues. I suffer from severe anxiety and depression and it keeps me from thinking straight sometimes and I do not drive or have a job currently due to the issues. I need a prayer to help me get past my mental illnesses ( I also suffer from borderline personality disorder and PTSD) so that I can become who I really want to be. I want to be able to find the strength to live my life without suffering so much. I need support too because everyone around me except for my sister claims that I am overreacting when I praise the lord and that I am not thinking straight, but the truth is I feel complete happiness when I listen to Christian music and worship him..I hope that this request is not too selfish. I just want to believe in myself and be a better christian and person in general. Thank you so much for taking time to read this.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:48 pm
_MisaBluexX
I have just recently became a christian again and my sister is trying to teach me more and I am still not perfect at acting like a true christian but I do want to get there and get past my own issues. I suffer from severe anxiety and depression and it keeps me from thinking straight sometimes and I do not drive or have a job currently due to the issues. I need a prayer to help me get past my mental illnesses ( I also suffer from borderline personality disorder and PTSD) so that I can become who I really want to be. I want to be able to find the strength to live my life without suffering so much. I need support too because everyone around me except for my sister claims that I am overreacting when I praise the lord and that I am not thinking straight, but the truth is I feel complete happiness when I listen to Christian music and worship him..I hope that this request is not too selfish. I just want to believe in myself and be a better christian and person in general. Thank you so much for taking time to read this.

I think that you don't have to be perfect to be a Christian. We really aren't perfect. But, God gave His Son, Jesus, for you, for us to be Holy and acceptable. We do not have to be perfect. Just continue serving God and worshiping Him. Keep on praying. He hears you even if you think or feel like He doesn't listen. But, He does listen. Just keep on praying and putting your faith on Him. I'm praying for you darling. ♥ You are blessed and loved by God.  

breadcrumbbs

Hopeless Collector

ChibiHigh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:32 pm
_MisaBluexX

You're not being selfish or overreacting (heck I'm STILL to shy to jump up in church sweatdrop ) just keep your faith and God and he won't let you down :3 ignore the others, your walk with God is your own  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games