Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Trade Center

Back to Guilds

Art trades, collaborations and WIPs! All artists welcome! 

Tags: art trades, art requests, critique, hobby, collaboration 

Reply Art WIP Galleries/Sketchbooks: Showcase your doodles/projects in progress/etc!
Some art spam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPlayWithDoh

Fatcat

12,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:23 pm
Riku is Kira
iPlayWithDoh
Such a unique style. o:
I love it.
emotion_kirakira
Perhaps you'd be interested in an art trade? emotion_kirakira

Aaaah, oops sorry! * A*
I kinda was out of drawing time for a bit because of surgery, so I'm still a little bit not-good. It's hard to see straight with narcotics for pain, and without them dealing with the pain.
I wouldn't mind a trade but oh gosh not now because I'm not sure how to draw anymore. rofl

Oh wow, well I hope everything went well during the surgery, and I hope you're doing better. <3
I don't mind waiting for great art. c: If/Whenever you'd like to do one let me know. 3nodding
I hope you make a full recovery soon! <3
. . .
I don't mean to impose and feel free to ignore this question but, what was the surgery for? D8
(I'm in nursing school so my curiosity gets the better of me sometimes) o u o ;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:17 am
iPlayWithDoh

Oh wow, well I hope everything went well during the surgery, and I hope you're doing better. <3
I don't mind waiting for great art. c: If/Whenever you'd like to do one let me know. 3nodding
I hope you make a full recovery soon! <3
. . .
I don't mean to impose and feel free to ignore this question but, what was the surgery for? D8
(I'm in nursing school so my curiosity gets the better of me sometimes) o u o ;

Ah thank you. ;u; So far so good, though I think I'm speaking too soon. I might be pushing the limit on a lot of the restrictions simply because I am alone almost all day since my dad works long shifts as a surgeon and my mom is on vacation right now... so unfortunately I fear for the stitches a little bit. u____u;;;;

Oh oh, and it's fine~ I'm not advertising the 'issue' but if asked I have no qualms answering. I had breast reductions, I had wanted them personally but that alone wasn't enough motivation. So the fact I was in huge amounts of back pain AND working two jobs where I stand up ALL SHIFT and rarely get a scheduled break... it started to really tear me up in pain and I was losing enthusiasm quickly...  

Riku is Kira

Newbie Genius

iPlayWithDoh

Fatcat

12,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:51 pm
Riku is Kira

Ah thank you. ;u; So far so good, though I think I'm speaking too soon. I might be pushing the limit on a lot of the restrictions simply because I am alone almost all day since my dad works long shifts as a surgeon and my mom is on vacation right now... so unfortunately I fear for the stitches a little bit. u____u;;;;

Oh oh, and it's fine~ I'm not advertising the 'issue' but if asked I have no qualms answering. I had breast reductions, I had wanted them personally but that alone wasn't enough motivation. So the fact I was in huge amounts of back pain AND working two jobs where I stand up ALL SHIFT and rarely get a scheduled break... it started to really tear me up in pain and I was losing enthusiasm quickly...

Oh wow, don't you have any family members or friends that can come over and at least check up on you? ;; u ;; That's so sad that no one's home to help you in any way... I know I'd be pissed and be calling everyone I know to come help me out xD Just try to take it easy. ;; u ;;

And oh wow, well hopefully it'll help you out alot and you won't be in any pain. I can't say I can understand what you're going through seeing as how I don't have large or even medium size breasts, xD But I do have back problems for different reasons.

If there's anything I can do for you let me know. ;; u ;; I know there probably isn't anything or much but if there is I would love to help you out. <3
♥ ~  
Art WIP Galleries/Sketchbooks: Showcase your doodles/projects in progress/etc!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games