Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ditch this subforum?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellion_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:25 pm
I havent been online nearly as much as I used to back when I first joined Gaia. Its obvious however, that this guild is not anywhere near as active as it used to be. I suggest downsizing some of the variations in subforums and even removing some of them.

A fine example would be as follows:

-Fantasy Magical "From furries to elves and from vampires to angels!"
-Fantasy Sci-fi "Mechs, lightsabers, nanobot spells and aliens!"
-Reality "High school love, modern combat and reality past and present"
-Guild discussions "Guild news and suggestions"
-Off-topic Discussions "Everything from your favorite TV show to getting your first period"
-Writer's corner "Need help coming up with a story or improving your vocabulary?"
-Veterans/VIPs "Hidden from most members, this is where the cool kids hang"

Notice how there are very few actual roleplay subforums. some poeple don't even look in all of them, I know I don't. Rather than forcing myself to check them all for some juicy content, cram more stuff into one subforum so its easier to see whats popular and whats moving.

This guild still has a lot of potential for some decent role play and entertainment.

Any suggestions are welcome.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:57 am
Hellion_Blade
I half want to agree with you, but some of those genres appeal to completely different audiences/roleplayers and would cause quite a lot of confusion if they were mixed up.

What does need to happen (imho), is cleaning up the subforums, trashing/revamping old or similar threads or roleplays, and deleting "inquiry" threads or roleplays that died/never started. The sheer volume of subforums and their contents are quite hard to get through.

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces