Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Yo! Hello! Glad to be here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CWzero

Hesitant Traveler

14,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:20 pm
Hey! I'm ClockWork_Drag0n (Most people call me dray or clock) and I'm somewhat new to gaia. I found my way to this pretty helpful looking guild 'cause of a banner in the sig of one of my rp partners. I know I have a lot of older and exclusive items, but they were actually donated to me from one of my friends~ She's really helped me out with setting stuff up, and basically transferred some of her items to me. I absolutely love gaia, and I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making lots of posts~

I have a tumblr by the way. I consider myself a superwholock fan, as well as a fannibal. I like to rp, read, and draw. I'm not so great of an artist, but it's really fun and gives me something to fill time with. I guess I need some help with designing a new avatar, but otherwise, what I really need some advice on is the marketplace and post formatting.

Thanks for reading this! I'm looking forward to getting to know this guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:33 am
Welcome to the guild ^^

Make sure you check out our Chatterbox sub-forum as we have many great games going on smile  

Auntie sindy

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

oneia

Playful Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:19 pm
Welcome, welcome!

Superwholock and fannibal, huh. New terms to me... Love'em!  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games