Submit

martinanilsson

Chatty Shopper

7,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 pm
Allright, um I´m new about this RPGin so please don´t be rude to me >_< if you don´t think that something in my story is completely wrong >-< anyway I am going to tell you how my kh character would be if I could make one myself well this is her...

Name: Amy Pinejuice
Fights with: magic, and using a staff to battle physically
Family: Unknown parents but has an older brother named Freddy Pinejuice
Best friends: Sora and Kairi
Hates: Boys who play with her feelings, spiders, chinese food and Riku occasionally
Crush: Sora
Appearence: Purple hair, white t-shirt, blue mini skirt, she has a heartshaped mark that change colour every so often depening on what her mood is like this

Green - Jealousy
Yellow - Happiness
Lightblue - Sadness
Black - Hate
Grey - Despair
Fuschia - she is in love
Whenever her heart glows at her shirt - Are in love so much she blushes madly
Red - Comforted
Orange - Excited

Story: Amy is a magician, forced to flee from her homeland far away when the Heartless invaded the city she used to live in before, she met Sora for the first time at Traverse Town as he was looking for his lost friends Riku and Kairi at kh1, she fell in love with him by the time he comforted her after her break up with Cloud at Olympus Coliseum, this isn´t happening but Amy has been my favourite imaginary character for a very long time so I have really made a story about her before. More to be continued later! ^_^

Personality: Very girlish, stubborn, selfish especially when around close to Sora, although her real personality is that she is really sweet and sensitive, she´s trying to be tough to not make Sora disappointed since she knows how much he wants to find his lost friends in kh1, her personality slightly changes and she softens up a little in kh2 and the love she feels for Sora only grows deeper in kh2, Sora loves Kairi though (anyone can see that) and not only that, he is not aware about Amy´s feelings for him, however Amy still strangely loves Kairi and finds herself comparing herself to her a lot of times, Amy is jealous over girls who she thinks are prettier than her, Kairi really is her rival in love over Sora but the two of them really are close friends. Sora likes Amy a lot but he has never thought of her about something else besides a friend.

Well that´s all so far, tell me what you think ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:14 pm
martinanilsson
Well that´s all so far, tell me what you think ^_^

Okay allow me tell you what I think...

1.You need to post it in a forum called Profiles because no one is going to approve it if they can't find it.

2.You need to follow the character Skeleton located at the forum Profiles,Once you do that you should Quote one of the Vice Captains so they could Approve them but sadly since most of them don't RolePlay anymore as they use to you should Quote someone named Kalen keeper(I probably spelled that wrong lol,Oh well)Since she is the only Vice that is active.  

Fiendish Az
Crew

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

martinanilsson

Chatty Shopper

7,750 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100