Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Tis the Season

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:28 pm
It's that time of year again. The time for VBS, mission trips, and church camp. If you are doing any of these things please tell us all about it and how fellow members can pray for you.

Remember Christian isn't a noun, it's an action verb.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:40 pm
Hope lots of people can enjoy fellowship with their friends and churchmates, and be safe (and most of all, productive) on their mission trips... and wherever else they might go!

smile  

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:01 pm
Mission trip down and now I have VBS and church camp to go! WHOOOOOO! Let's do this!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:59 am
emorhconom esor
Mission trip down and now I have VBS and church camp to go! WHOOOOOO! Let's do this!

I don't think I've ever been to vacation bible school or church camp before... Or maybe I did when I was little and I just don't remember it...

Though when I was in highschool I was forced to go to a "fellowship camp" a week out of the summer every year because the school , and I can't say that was fun because generally when one is forced to do anything, it kinda makes it 1000% less enjoyable, LOL.
We didn't really do anything, and we had chapel 3 (or maybe it was 4) times a day, plus we had to adhere to this ridiculous schedule that also required us to read certain books (most of which stunk) within a certain period of time and take notes, and I just had to think to myself "how is any of this supposed to be fun, at all?"

Or maybe all camps are like that and I'm just a sore anti-camper or something. I guess it was like vacation bible school, but honestly it ruined the experience for me, haha... I think the only fun thing we did was play 3-team CTF at night in the forest around the camp. I'd totally do that again...

So what kinds of things do you guys do? I hope it's more fun/productive than any of the stuff I did... :U  

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:17 am
Blaise-Ingram
emorhconom esor

I don't think I've ever been to vacation bible school or church camp before... Or maybe I did when I was little and I just don't remember it...

Though when I was in highschool I was forced to go to a "fellowship camp" a week out of the summer every year because the school , and I can't say that was fun because generally when one is forced to do anything, it kinda makes it 1000% less enjoyable, LOL.
We didn't really do anything, and we had chapel 3 (or maybe it was 4) times a day, plus we had to adhere to this ridiculous schedule that also required us to read certain books (most of which stunk) within a certain period of time and take notes, and I just had to think to myself "how is any of this supposed to be fun, at all?"

Or maybe all camps are like that and I'm just a sore anti-camper or something. I guess it was like vacation bible school, but honestly it ruined the experience for me, haha... I think the only fun thing we did was play 3-team CTF at night in the forest around the camp. I'd totally do that again...

So what kinds of things do you guys do? I hope it's more fun/productive than any of the stuff I did... :U

I've never heard of a church camp that makes you read books!  
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games