Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Updates and Suggestions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:36 pm
The crew will start updating and changing some of the guild soon. During this process we would love your feedback and suggestions. We want you guys involved with this process so that we may express the guild in the best way possible.

Updates have been delayed and will progress slower than originally thought due to the fact that I now have a "full time" job.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:27 pm
Definitely getting more members that are active in the forums would be neat, but I'm not entirely sure how one would do that...

Maybe by holding art contests or poetry contests or something like that with prizes? Or maybe opening up a roleplaying forum section or something, I dunno...  

Blaise-Ingram

Dangerous Firestarter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

emorhconom esor
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:39 pm
Blaise-Ingram
Definitely getting more members that are active in the forums would be neat, but I'm not entirely sure how one would do that...

Maybe by holding art contests or poetry contests or something like that with prizes? Or maybe opening up a roleplaying forum section or something, I dunno...

We have learned that active members happen in waves. It kicks up around the times schools let out. Just wait for church camp season and we'll have people flooding in. Though if you like to kick start anything just run it by us, we'll be happy to help you out.  
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games