Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gomeric

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:49 pm
"Let's draw!"

Heyo everyone,

I've decided to force myself to go back to practicing some basics. A lot of people make the mistake of not taking the time to practice the smaller things on a constant basis, including myself. We'd like to instantly be amazing artists but that's just not how it works. Basics are always important in understanding how something works and practice is supposed to help you get close to perfection. So I thought I'd make it a bit more interesting and would like to invite you all to join me in adding mileage to my, and your, drawing hand.

Each week I plan on assigning 2, possibly 3 depending on the complexity of the project and if my work load allows it, challenges. If you fulfill all the assigned challenges for that week your name will be entered into a raffle. What's the raffle for you ask? Well you see... I plan on having one of the challenges for the following week be a prize for you. You get to choose if you'd like your avatar or an original character of yours to be drawn. So each week will be a chance for someone to get something drawn for them. Why? Cause I'm totally not rich enough to pay everyone with gold for each challenge and because everyone deserves a reward for being awesome and come on... even if we are practicing we don't always wanna do boring things. Characters are way more interesting then just drawing a hand... unless you know.... your character is a hand? >___>;

So if you think this is an interesting idea let me know. If I get enough people showing interest I'll get this rolling by next week 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:28 pm
Ooh! I'm in! emotion_awesome  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

little leanna

Sugary Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:33 am
This sounds like something we all need to do! lol
What kind of projects and challenges were you thinking of?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:47 pm
I'm interested.  

lince-x

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:11 pm
If poeple are still talking about doing this, I could be interested. I've also got mod powers in the guild, if that helps.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:50 am
Gomeric

hmm did this idea's flame go out? or is it still alive?

I think this is a great idea and think a lot of people would like to participate in an event like this just for fun.

If you'd like, we could set you up with a space here in the guild, and could send out an invite to the hole guild, see if more people would be interested in joining in? Would you like me to do that for you? : )  

Kai_Chi
Captain

Gomeric

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:49 pm
Kai_Chi
Gomeric

I think this is a great idea and think a lot of people would like to participate in an event like this just for fun.

If you'd like, we could set you up with a space here in the guild, and could send out an invite to the hole guild, see if more people would be interested in joining in? Would you like me to do that for you? : )

Ah, sorry. I thought people weren't very interested since I wasn't getting much responses and I've been busy for the past couple weeks. @_@

If people would still like to do this I would still be willing to try it out 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:34 am
Gomeric
Kai_Chi
Gomeric

Ah, sorry. I thought people weren't very interested since I wasn't getting much responses and I've been busy for the past couple weeks. @_@

If people would still like to do this I would still be willing to try it out 3nodding

ok great I'll send you a pm to talk about some details before I send out a global invite to the guild : )  

Kai_Chi
Captain

Artist Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces