Submit

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:38 am
As some of you might not know my family lost one of our cats in March due to liver problems. Amara was only 5 years old when she was taken from us to go over the rainbow bridge. Since the death was very hard on us and very emotional for my son we decided to look and get a new kitty. Well I found one. His mother is a Snowshoe Siamese mix and is father is an orange tabby. We are planning to get him trained when he is a year old to be my son's Therapy cat to help my son with his Anxiety problems and I have read they are good for children that have speech problems (which my little man has). If you want to help with names you may. Oh and also I dont get this little guy until the end of the month since he is just a month old today.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Im also setting up two ten gallon fish tanks. One is going in my room and one is going into my son's room. Thing is I have no clue what to put inside of it. LOL I have one 5 gallon tank that has a handsome Crown tail betta (Name Dragoon). Can someone give me some ideas? I would LOVE if each tank had shrimp in it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:11 pm
Well you already have one betta so I say go for two more ^_^ I have three myself in two tanks and love them. They come in so many colors so your son can pick one out that he really loves. And they do well with cherry and amano shrimp from what I've heard from other keepers. You could even split the 10gs and have two bettas in each one if you feel up to it.  

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:58 am
I dont think my husband will let me have another betta. Well a common Betta. He knows that if I get more then one I will start getting addicted to them again and then we will have a 10 gallon tank in every room with bettas in it (is VERY addicted to bettas LOL ). He might let me have a King Betta though. But I want other options too C= My son isnt really old enough to pick out his own fish. he is only 2 years old and cant talk so its really hard to get his attention enough to ask him if he wants juice. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:36 am
We have decided to name the kitten Rhys. C= He is here at home and we had him here since Sunday.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items