Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Evening!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Doubtful Optimist

Magic Sage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:29 pm
I'm Chris Ecstasy (as you could possibly tell). I've been on Gaia since 2007. Wasn't a rich user, never have been and I doubt I ever will be. My old account name was Dream Hider. It was banned. How? Well, let's just say I was being stupid and gave my friend my username and password. He used my account to script in Towns, Rally and Virtual Hollywood, thus leading my account to get banned (along with his, thankfully). So, I made a new account in hopes I could continue my normal, Gaian life. It's working so far. c: I love to help people, but only when I'm able to. I also love when people return the favor, other than just taking what they wanted from me and leaving.

Enough about that~ It's amazing to see such a strong guild community full of sweet, helpful people. It's hard finding that around Gaia these days. Let me know what you want to know about me! I'm an open book and I'll answer any questions (other than sexual, rude or offensive things). Ciao~ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:29 pm
Howdy C: Welcome to the NSTG! At least the silver lining of a bad situation was that your friend was punished for their crimes and that you were not simply a victim, though it is never fun to lose an account :<

Question: Paper or plastic? Why do you want fries with that? And, serious question, what sorts of things do you like to do here on Gaia and in the real world?  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

A Doubtful Optimist

Magic Sage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:07 pm
Daypaw
Howdy C: Welcome to the NSTG! At least the silver lining of a bad situation was that your friend was punished for their crimes and that you were not simply a victim, though it is never fun to lose an account :<

Question: Paper or plastic? Why do you want fries with that? And, serious question, what sorts of things do you like to do here on Gaia and in the real world?

Paper. I want some because they're good. I usually come on to chat with friends and play games. Same in real life.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:15 pm
Welcome to the guild!~  

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

LadyTimePiece

High-functioning Flashback

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200