Submit

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:30 am
I hope its ok i put this up...If its not just tell me and ill take it down~!
~sula  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:34 am
User Image
~~~~~~
~~
~~~~~~
User Image

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:40 am
I can't help but feel that (for the horse), that the thing going on on the chest would go great on the wings. Was that a mistake, that gradient thing going on there on the chest?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:13 pm
no its fine to post here : ) I encourage it actually. People can see your work more easily when you post in the main thread  

Kai_Chi
Captain

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:32 pm
CynHimawari2828
I can't help but feel that (for the horse), that the thing going on on the chest would go great on the wings. Was that a mistake, that gradient thing going on there on the chest?

The uh...White marks on the tail? biggrin it was actually to make the tail look better cuz without them.....it looked really really.......upsetting without them...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:27 pm
Sula-demon
CynHimawari2828

The uh...White marks on the tail? biggrin it was actually to make the tail look better cuz without them.....it looked really really.......upsetting without them...

Um....even though the tail is great, not really what I was commenting. There's something interesting going on the horse's chest. The part where it connects to the raised leg isn't pure black, it's a gradient (meaning it is slowly turning from black to a grey).  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:17 pm
CynHimawari2828
Sula-demon
CynHimawari2828

Um....even though the tail is great, not really what I was commenting. There's something interesting going on the horse's chest. The part where it connects to the raised leg isn't pure black, it's a gradient (meaning it is slowly turning from black to a grey).

OOHHH SORRY my brain is totally not working this week....Ive been going to bed at like........3:00am every.....day/morning!! LoL and that was a total accident! I think I was erasing and I accidently hit it biggrin ((I will be uploading more soon~~!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:26 pm
Sula-demon
CynHimawari2828
Sula-demon
CynHimawari2828

OOHHH SORRY my brain is totally not working this week....Ive been going to bed at like........3:00am every.....day/morning!! LoL and that was a total accident! I think I was erasing and I accidently hit it biggrin ((I will be uploading more soon~~!!!

Understandable ;P Hope you can get some more shut eye this week.  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:50 pm
Kai_Chi
) biggrin YAY!!! That's great!! :3 Oh!! and here are more!!

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:25 pm
Sula-demon
Kai_Chi
) biggrin YAY!!! That's great!! :3 Oh!! and here are more!!

User Image
User Image

Neither of your pictures are showing up. sad  

Xelyn Craft

Anxious Trash

Artist Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items