Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Help. : (

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 pm
I am having trouble with something called Tourettes which also includes other lesser mental issues. I have been managing it since it has decided to really just show up in the past 2-3 years. I just had a battle with it earlier this night that made me finally message an old family friend who my mom says apparently did counseling and that she told me to talk to if I didn't call my pastor or get a therapist somewhere else instead. I ended up going to the county mental health department where I got a few sessions, but I can't really talk to her about it in which it affects my relationship with Jesus so I messaged the friend because I needed someone to talk to on that.

I know I'm not the only one with mental illness in this guild as I have met some others from this guild in a main site forum thread a while ago, so I know some here may personally understand. I don't really ask for prayers for myself as much as I probably should, but I do just ask that you pray for me, specifically in the area of my thoughts and that it doesn't control me and that I get over them. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:51 pm
Br1ttana
I am having trouble with something called Tourettes which also includes other lesser mental issues. I have been managing it since it has decided to really just show up in the past 2-3 years. I just had a battle with it earlier this night that made me finally message an old family friend who my mom says apparently did counseling and that she told me to talk to if I didn't call my pastor or get a therapist somewhere else instead. I ended up going to the county mental health department where I got a few sessions, but I can't really talk to her about it in which it affects my relationship with Jesus so I messaged the friend because I needed someone to talk to on that.

I know I'm not the only one with mental illness in this guild as I have met some others from this guild in a main site forum thread a while ago, so I know some here may personally understand. I don't really ask for prayers for myself as much as I probably should, but I do just ask that you pray for me, specifically in the area of my thoughts and that it doesn't control me and that I get over them. Thank you.

Sure will, not a problem. :3  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:14 pm
I cannot imagine having Tourettes. Being unable to control my own body or mouth is just scary to me. It's the main reason I stay away from alcohol. I will definitely pray for your protection from God and that you will trust Him in the days to come. I pray that you won't live in shame or embarrassment because of it. He knows what you're going through and He is absolutely in control. Don't be afraid to depend upon Him because He will take care of everything. Stay strong smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:28 am
God healed my brother of cancer, hep B, and four separate life threatening injuries that we were told that plainly. "say goodbye to your brother. he has hours to live" and he is still alive and well....I myself have been cured of crippling injuries...my mother has been cured of extreme allergies. my sister was barren and now has two beautiful children........
I know miracles.....and God can cure you.....
he who has faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains....
I will pray for you...as I pray for all my family....
though...I recommend you read the story of Job I think it was...
God tested him....it was not pleasant ...you might be going through a test....  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:22 am
I said a prayer for you today. My name is Rachel and here is a bit of my story, I just got out of the hospital Thursday night early Friday morning. my story Gods mercy...I have CHD (congenital heart defect) meaning I was born with a heart defect. I happened to also have more then one defect. Palm Sunday night i blacked out. went to ER and then sent home. My ICD (implantable cardiovascular defibrillator) had shocked my heart twice to bring me back. I later learned that my heart function was running at 23 percent. I was in the hospital for 2 weeks. doctors were getting me ready for a heart transplant...all the test before a transplant and my doc came in and said Rachel there is no unexplainable amount of your heart working again. there is no way your me3ds could do this in one week. I jumped from my hospital bed and yelled "yep my GOD did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my point in this is that God does work and show himself. I am praying for you biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games