Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Hi guise!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikalo-Senpai

Kawaii Brawler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:05 am
Hi all! I'm new here!
I actually played D&D 3.5 for 5 years, but...I took a break.
Anyway! I'm Italian and as you can see I'm not very good with english, sorry about that.
Aaaaand I don't know, I like many things about the game in general but the most important thing is play it with friends and have fun, always.
I have a forum, I created it for my players/friends, is completely in Italian but if you guys want to take a look just for saying "Woah it's cool! But...what does it say?"
here you go *derp link*

Thanks again for accepting my request and sorry for my poor english (I'm raping it crying )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:14 am
Actually, your english is pretty good. Better than some people who call it their first language >.>

Welcome to the guild! There's actually an introduction thread just for new people like you, but I don't think anyone will mind you making a separate one lol. There's also a question thread if you have any questions, and there's always people willing to help out around here. Hope you have fun!  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces