Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Please pray for justice and speedy recovery!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i r i d e s s i c a n c e

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:04 am
My cousin, she was in the army before. She's been out for several years and I just found out yesterday about something terrible that happened.

My cousin went out with a big group of friends Saturday night, which consisted of army friends and regular friends, in 2 cars and went out drinking. They had a designated driver, and the driver was an army friend in their car and he got them into a life-threatening car wreck. When they crashed, the designated driver/army friend left my cousin and her friends to die. Jumped out of the car, got into the one behind them and the other friends drove off leaving the scene. My cousin and her friends were unaware that their designated driver had a few to drink or was high on drugs at the time. Said both were possibilities to have a wreck THAT badly.

I found out yesterday that everyone is alive, but she's in a neck brace and on bed rest. I'm unaware of how extended the injuries are for everyone, more than likely moderate to severe from what I heard, but to leave them to die? I just didn't think there were people out there like that! And, my cousin has a 4 year old daughter as well to take care of.

I pray justice comes to her and her friends from the guy who abandoned them. I hear he's probably being prosecuted as for jail time or if it's going to go through millitary court or not, I have no idea yet. I also pray for her to get a speedy recovery. I'm thankful she's alive, but still can't believe it happened.

Thank you guys!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:44 am
When I hear about things like this, it disgusts me.

I do hope your cousin recovers quickly and the man who caused this gets what is coming to him.

But just know, that there will be a day when God will end all sin, all pain, all sadness, all anger, and all bad feelings.

And there will be a day when the body of Christ is united in the kingdom of heaven.

N o r m a R o s e

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:46 pm
I'll be praying for them. 'Hope she feels better physically and emotionally.  
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games