Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Entertainment Forum
My Little Pony

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:10 pm
I don't know if anyone even looks in this forum anymore. xD Anyway, I figured since there wasn't one that I needed to start a MY LITTLE PONY THREAD!!!!!!!!! Also, I needed to rant about the last episde and share this MLP fan song that I've had on repeat for the past two hours. xD Oh wow. I think I need sleep. ANYWAYYYYY. Pony thread, where we can share in our love of the series, what we thought about previous episodes, share other pony awesomeness. Please, if you have a deviant art or youtube channel with or fully for MLP, I love looking at that stuff. >< So let's shareeeeeee. : D

-Introductory post. My first post below.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:43 pm
Ok, so first order of business. I am caught on this song by Jananimations - Picture Perfect Pony I was also repeating this episode classic earlier - Pinkie Pie!! Plus one more!! xD Another Jananimations that I just remembered- Meet the bronies!!! Edit: XD Another one. You will explode from the cute. Adorable German Fluttershy!! crying

Now second order of business. The last episode. The season 3 finale...I hated it. I had some friend complain to me about the season 3 premiere and I tried to defend it because I actually didn't think it was that bad. However this episode, ICK!!!! The idea was good, but it was played out terribly. There wasn't really a clear plot line, it moved way too fast, they squished an hour episode into one half hour, and season three is just too soon for this. This to me, more seemed like a series finale. I had someone tell me that, the spell that Twilight uses in the season premeire to flip her and Spike upsode down on the stairs; apparently Lauren Faust had actually saved that. It was supposed to be a very special and strong spell that the episodes would lead up to. There was going to be a certain episode where she would focus on it. But the crew was just so quick to use it, and I feel like that was what they were doing here. They are rushing into stuff. They just didn't want to wait for things, so they just pushed stuff into production and now I kind of feel like they might be running themselves out of ideas quicker. I honestly am a bit worried about this next season. I don't think it will be as good as previous seasons. Do you think they could somehow fix that last epsiode? Make it good, take the time on it and pretend that the current one was just a summary episode for those who don't have time to watch a hour long episode. xD

Third order of bussines -

User Image

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:09 am
For me - I so wish I liked the show xD I truly wish I did. I absolutely love the art for the show, it's adorable! I am not a fan of anything else about it =/ I suppose I miss the original My Little Pony more xD because I remember a bit of it from my childhood razz

I know that there are so many people out there who love it, though! I know of a few people that love it =) Hope you find some other fans soon! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:36 am
I love MLP! My favorite is Fluttershy because I relate to her the most. X3

Yeah I didn't like the season three finale either; in fact, most people don't. One thing I don't like is how only Twilight and Spike actually had a large role at the end. What about the other five? I mean yes they're trying to distract the crystal ponies, but...I dunno. Guess I'm just scared that Twilight is going to get more special attention.

Alicorn Twilight.....  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:27 pm
I used to watch reruns of the original ponies. What a great time that was for me. I've seen clips of this new series, but have no cable to watch the episodes. Still, it's pretty and I hope kids and others like it. heart  
Entertainment Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games