Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Please pray for my uncle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Recite

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:13 pm
911child
Recite
Spirit Reborn

I'm so glad to know he's doing much better C:
I will definitely keep him, you, and his family in my prayers.
Thank you for updating us on his current condition. May God heal his liver and bless him with energy, strength, and healing overall.

God bless~

You're welcome. emotion_yatta And thank you again. emotion_kirakira

I hope and pray for the same.

911child
By any chance, does he know God?

To be honest, I'm not sure of his status on religion. I'm sure he knows God, but I can't say much, because like I said, I'm not sure if he's very religious or not. I'd rather not assume anything or jump to conclusions, but I have prayed for the opportunity to try and remind him of God, more or less. I don't know how I would, and I feel kind of pressured when I think about it, but I still hope and pray that he can accept Christ if he hasn't before, or can ask for forgiveness. I've talked with my dad about reminding him of God, but we haven't really said anything on the matter yet, because the first night we were there, family and relatives were also there and he was kind of in and out. The next day or two, we came to visit him and hang around for a while, but as I said, I don't how I would/should remind him of God, and feel that pressure. I feel more confident in my dad doing that, so at some point I'm going to talk with him about this again. I guess for now I'll wait for an opportunity? I'm not sure. gonk

I suggest just read the bible out loud to him.

A good suggestion, thanks.
If we do, I think I'd ask my dad to read out loud to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:21 pm
Recite
911child
Recite
Spirit Reborn

I'm so glad to know he's doing much better C:
I will definitely keep him, you, and his family in my prayers.
Thank you for updating us on his current condition. May God heal his liver and bless him with energy, strength, and healing overall.

God bless~

You're welcome. emotion_yatta And thank you again. emotion_kirakira

I hope and pray for the same.

911child
By any chance, does he know God?

To be honest, I'm not sure of his status on religion. I'm sure he knows God, but I can't say much, because like I said, I'm not sure if he's very religious or not. I'd rather not assume anything or jump to conclusions, but I have prayed for the opportunity to try and remind him of God, more or less. I don't know how I would, and I feel kind of pressured when I think about it, but I still hope and pray that he can accept Christ if he hasn't before, or can ask for forgiveness. I've talked with my dad about reminding him of God, but we haven't really said anything on the matter yet, because the first night we were there, family and relatives were also there and he was kind of in and out. The next day or two, we came to visit him and hang around for a while, but as I said, I don't how I would/should remind him of God, and feel that pressure. I feel more confident in my dad doing that, so at some point I'm going to talk with him about this again. I guess for now I'll wait for an opportunity? I'm not sure. gonk

I suggest just read the bible out loud to him.

A good suggestion, thanks.
If we do, I think I'd ask my dad to read out loud to him.

No problem.  

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

StwartMad1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:39 pm
Already done smile  
Prayer Requests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2