Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Questions!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serenitysawadaheartfilia

Newbie Member

5,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:38 am
Please answer my questions!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. What is the vending thing in the marketplace?
2. How do you customize the cusor in your profile?
3. How can I customize my GaiArch?
4. Why can't I go to Bass'ken Lake in zOMG! (the north gate of Barton Town) even though I have a quest there?
5. What are clans? How do I join one?

That's all for now!! Thank you for the time. Hope these aren't too many!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:19 am
1. Clarify? i think i know what you're talking about, but i want details. i'm guessing you mean buying low, selling high?
2. don't know
3. never heard of that
4. sounds like you haven't gotten there via Zen Gardens yet. they won't let you through the town gate until you enter via the Gardens into Bass'ken and enter the town from the other side. same goes for the West Gate, which leads to the Gardens
5. Clans are zOMG! related, they're basically guilds for the game, to plan stuff. i'm not in one myself, so i don;t know the details, but you're only allowed in one, so choose wisely  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

serenitysawadaheartfilia

Newbie Member

5,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:58 am
Kitalpha Hart
1. Clarify? i think i know what you're talking about, but i want details. i'm guessing you mean buying low, selling high?
2. don't know
3. never heard of that
4. sounds like you haven't gotten there via Zen Gardens yet. they won't let you through the town gate until you enter via the Gardens into Bass'ken and enter the town from the other side. same goes for the West Gate, which leads to the Gardens
5. Clans are zOMG! related, they're basically guilds for the game, to plan stuff. i'm not in one myself, so i don;t know the details, but you're only allowed in one, so choose wisely
Hamburgers...

User Image

Sorry for late reply... Didn't notice...

1. Yes, that is what I'm talking about... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
4. I can't go to the Gardens too via Null Chamber. And I can't understand some things that you are saying...
5. Thanks for that.
...Please?
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:19 am
serenitysawadaheartfilia
Kitalpha Hart
2. don't know
3. never heard of that
Hamburgers...

User Image

1. Yes, that is what I'm talking about... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
4. I can't go to the Gardens too via Null Chamber. And I can't understand some things that you are saying...
5. Thanks for that.
...Please?
User Image
vending takes time, practice, and timing. as for null, you need to access the chamber from each place before you can get access from any other location. Zen Garden's is by Katsumi. To reach Bass'ken via the Gardens, go to the top and find the spot that changes areas. That'll get you there. See if you can find someone willing to help you ingame. It'll be easier  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

serenitysawadaheartfilia

Newbie Member

5,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:22 am
Kitalpha Hart
serenitysawadaheartfilia
Kitalpha Hart
2. don't know
3. never heard of that
Hamburgers...

User Image

5. Thanks for that.
...Please?
User Image
vending takes time, practice, and timing. as for null, you need to access the chamber from each place before you can get access from any other location. Zen Garden's is by Katsumi. To reach Bass'ken via the Gardens, go to the top and find the spot that changes areas. That'll get you there. See if you can find someone willing to help you ingame. It'll be easier
Hamburgers...

User Image

Yes, now I understand. Thank you very much for the info!!
...Please?
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:28 am
Hamburgers...

User Image
New question guys!! About zOMG!

Why can't I change my level in the Null Chamber to 3.3 (my level, for now)?

Every time I type in '3.3' it goes back to '2.5'!!! What the bloody hell?

I need help please!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh god what now?

Need answers!! Thank you so much!!
...Please?
User Image  

serenitysawadaheartfilia

Newbie Member

5,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:11 am
serenitysawadaheartfilia
Hamburgers...

User Image
New question guys!! About zOMG!

Why can't I change my level in the Null Chamber to 3.3 (my level, for now)?

Every time I type in '3.3' it goes back to '2.5'!!! What the bloody hell?

I need help please!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh god what now?

Need answers!! Thank you so much!!
...Please?
User Image
so you've reduced your level to 2.5? i'll have to check on my other account. i think there's an option to reset to normal, dunno. like i said, i have to check
but if your level is 2.5, then it'll go back for obvious reasons.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:52 am
Everybody says its a glitch, but I'm not really sure.

But, thanks to everybody's suggestions, I've been able to change my level to 3.3 by refreshing the page. If I am wrong about this, please correct me. 3nodding  

serenitysawadaheartfilia

Newbie Member

5,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:17 am
User Image
serenitysawadaheartfilia

User Image

So I assume you got the GaiArch thing working then? If not PM me and I can possibly help ya out ^_^
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:52 pm
2. How do you customize the cusor in your profile?
they sometimes come with the customizable profiles, but usually you need a certain code to put in the Theme Override box.  

_winterdawnn

Questionable Shapeshifter

serenitysawadaheartfilia

Newbie Member

5,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:08 am
ancantsia
User Image
serenitysawadaheartfilia

User Image

So I assume you got the GaiArch thing working then? If not PM me and I can possibly help ya out ^_^
User Image

I got it covered, don't worry~  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces