Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
New project

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikolai The Majestic

Shirtless Capitalist

8,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:28 pm
Hey guys been working on something in my head for the last year that I'm going to start puting together. Last 6 months I've been honing my illustration skill working as a caricature artist and I feel I'm getting to the pint and I can start puting dents in these side projects of mine.

Basically what I'm working on is a comic with a strong Christian presence. The plan is to reach out to people in a deferent way, I've meet many people who dislike preachy movies/books and it pushes them farther away. The concept is to tell the story in an entertaining way that opens a door.

As far as plot I won't say much right now but it would be a not so average super hero tale with robots, cyber punk bandits and the power of human will over evil. It's not for everyone it will most Likly be for 13+

Just me speculating any comments, opinions, or questions will be great. I I'll be probably posting for opinions as I start getting it going any feedback helps. Thanks for reading :p  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:00 pm
Robots teaching how HUMAN will overcomes evil? Can you elaborate?

Don't take my questions as being critical, but as curious. I would be very interested in learning more.  

Gregar828

Nikolai The Majestic

Shirtless Capitalist

8,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:37 am
Lol not quite, my mind is very action oriented, need something for the main character to destroy. It takes place in the future when a "super" hero decides that world peace can be obtained through complacency and he kind if takes over, build robot army to force the rest if the world to give in. The main character could look like a bad guy because he is out to destroy the illusion of peace in exchange for free will, religious freedom and so on.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:20 am
The idea sounds good. Hoping to be able to read/hear more about it as it gets nearer to completion...?  

CheckeredPineapple

Timid Warrior

9,850 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Market Browser 100

Nikolai The Majestic

Shirtless Capitalist

8,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:30 am
Smileygirlpersonthingy
The idea sounds good. Hoping to be able to read/hear more about it as it gets nearer to completion...?

Thanks, hoping to start drawing and inking it over the summer see where it goes from there  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:54 pm
ArchAngel Nikolai
Smileygirlpersonthingy

Thanks, hoping to start drawing and inking it over the summer see where it goes from there

Good luck!  

CheckeredPineapple

Timid Warrior

9,850 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Market Browser 100
Christian friends

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers