Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Profiles for Paradise: A Living Dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:54 pm

- PARADISE : THE LIVING DREAM -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:19 am
The Sending Street Performer

User Image

Kasumix Tenn
bikipepepe
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

T h e x B a s i c s

My Name: Kasumi Tenn
My You're Old: 18
What Am I: Female
In This World I'm Simply: Human

I n t o xM y xH e a d

Don't Compare Me: Kasumi is a kind and gentle person. She would do her best to please everyone and make anyone happy. She is very playful as she is always seen playing around with young children and singing songs or telling stories. Kasumi doesn't act like a shy girl at all and tends to be fascinated with a whole bunch of stuff. Especially something that is new. She does have her moments when she can sense danger and does have the ability to fight back.
Story of My Life: Kasumi comes from a long line of senders. Senders are people who aid the dead in finding their way to the after life. Though because of seeing her as a street performer it is easily difficult to see her as someone who is very important to the world of Azalea. At the age of 13 Kasumi is to be sent on her way to have her own journey and help villages in need. It was always tradition to send a child who has come of age to let them venture out into the world. It is believed that that is how they will find their way in life. Kasumi was a happy child always eager to help others when it is needed. She had packed everything she needed and thus received her first sending staff. Heading out into the world of Azalea Kasumi leads the life of a street performer. So it is actually a bit difficult to see that she is really a sender. She would travel with circus and entertainment groups from time time since she was always on the move. Ever since she left her home she had no where to settle down. Everywhere is her home and she feels content with that.
What I Love:
♥ Sweets
♥ Food
♥ Celebrations

What I Hate:
✘ Cloudy Days
✘ Sad People
✘ Mean People

Why I Am Me: Kasumi has studied the art of Tai-Chi Quan and was entitled the Tai Chi Quan genius. Using slow movements to have the upper hand over her opponents. She also knows the style of her grand father's martial arts which is called Xinyi Liuhe Quan. Her weapons is the pheonix's staff which was a gift from her parents. For extra protection she acquired a pair of dual pistols. But has never pulled it out.
My Little Secrets: Kasumi has a fear of frogs. Her older brother one time had found a frog one time and she cried. From then on Frogs just creeped her out and she wouldn't even dare look at one.
Miscellaneous:Kasumi's outfit is made of pure silk and is indeed an outfit of a sender. But it is mostly thought that they are just cute looking circus clothes.

My True Self: -Kasumi Tendo- : A missing shrine maiden from the real world before ever coming to Azalea. Kasumi was but a kind and gentle shrine maiden who one day was walking and heading back to her temple, which she called home. On the way she stood at a crosswalk with a mother and child and saw the most horrific thing she could have ever seen. The mother suddenly pushed her own child into the street. Kasumi quickly ran after to pull the boy away from the on coming car but was too late. Days after Kasumi has locked herself in the room because she was useless. Not able to save the child from such a horrible accident. She then knocked out from fatigue and hunger and found herself in Azalea. Knowing nothing of who she really is Kasumi lives her life in Azalea as if it were really her home. Her reality.

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:51 am
The Everlasting Dog

User Image

A k i r axH o w l e
bikipepepe
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

T h e x B a s i c s

My Name: Akira Howle
My You're Old: 19
What Am I: Female
In This World I'm Simply: Dog Demon

I n t o xM y xH e a d

Don't Compare Me:
Akira is a quiet time who does not speak to much of herself. Her past is a touchy subject and when asked will either refuse to answer or give a glare. Although she is quiet she is very wise and at all times have a calm expression. She is much of a loner but like all dogs they start to warm up. It is completely hard to make her mad but it doesn't take much to drive her patience.

Story of My Life: Akira gew up in a village made up of a Wolf Clan. Everything was peaceful and the land was good. Until bandits moved nearby and began feeding off their land. The Wolf clan were sick of it but because they didn't like war they did nothing and hoped that the bandits would just go away. But why would they? Their area was so great and plentiful. There was no reason to move anywhere. After a few years the bandits grew tired of them boycotting and went to go slay the wolvess first since they were more of a threat. The clan fought with all their might but were no match. Akira's parents were killed as well. Her mom took her away from the village before finally dying near a house at the summit. She left her daughter to an old man to take care of her at the base of the mountain. From then on Akira was raised by him until she was 18 and left.

What I Love:
♥ Stars
♥ Tea
♥ Meat

What I Hate:
✘ Fleas
✘ Fish
✘ Bandits

Why I Am Me: Akira has great, hearing, eyesight, and strength. Being a dog demon has it's advantages. She is excellent in fighting and hunting(since she is always by herself). The weapons that she use is the Spirit Swords and The Elemental Harp Bracelet.
My Little Secrets: Akira get's headaches from time to time and visions from out of nowhere. This didn't start happening until her village was destroyed by bandits when she just 12 years old. She fears the voices in her head as they come from out of nowhere trying to reach her. The voices do not come out unless she has visions.
Miscellaneous: Suffers from Amnesia.

My True Self: -Akira Howletta- : Akira was an orphaned child. Living in the streets and scavenging what she could by stealing for her and all the other orphans who lived in the alleyway of England. Akira only wished that she could help the children with her to find a better life. One day Akira was running away from a vendor who was chasing her her because she stole food. One of the children was starving and if she didn't make it in time. Who know what was going to happen. While running away she made her way into and Alley way and found herself face to face with what seemed like a man with wolf ears and wolf tail. She was cornered by him and suddenly found herself in a village full of the people; The Wolf Clan.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 am
kotaro17

The Fragile Feline

User Image

NaotaxAnima
Kotaro17
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

T h e x B a s i c s

My Name: Naota Anima
My You're Old: 20
What Am I: Male
In This World I'm Simply: Race: Neko

I n t o xM y xH e a d

Don't Compare Me: Personality: Naota is quiet but kind. He's not shy, but more hesitent, as he has reason to be. But he is adventurous, and stealthy, feline like. Takes a bit to rile him but with the right buttons pushed he's vicious like a cat with it's claws out and at the ready. He's very protective once he's got a bond with someone.
Story of My Life: Biography: Noata's been a fragile one always, sickly a lot. But he is active as if he were stronger and healthier. His pet/friend Miki a black cat with what strangely seems to be twin tails, is always by his side. The irony of a neko having a cat friend, a non humanoid type. He's stealthy and flexible and very feline like. Even playful, but Naota has his limits. He hates always being sick, and it takes its toll when he's too active. But it doesn't stop him when he's dead set on something, whether it be helping someone out for instance or something else. He was different from his siblings. A family of spies, for the right amount of money. Much as Naota couldn't accept the profession both morally and physically because of his health, he still loved his family. The few that had remained. He left though when he felt at his strongest wanting to pursue his own path without having to be taken care of at every turn.
What I Love:
♥ warm summer-y weather to relax in the sun
♥ A good glass of milk
♥ meeting new people...sometimes

What I Hate:
✘ Thunderstorms
✘ Being too sick and frail to keep moving on
✘ people abandoning him

Why I Am Me: Naota is a neko and very much in tune with his feline abilities to be sneaky and agile, flexible, etc. Only real weapon is a dagger he carries with him to have something to defend himself with.
My Little Secrets: He fears being abandoned by anyone, or betrayed, left to die, just because he's too weak. His secret, he loves cuddling in against someone when the feeling strikes him, or in cases of thunderstorms. They terrify him and he feels safest then curled up with someone being close to them. The birthmark on his shoulder is connected to Miki the black cat with the twin tails, a mysterious cat it just seemed to appear the one day when Naota was missing and seemingly at his worst. He'd collapsed and they'd found him by following the strange black cat. Miki is in the sense his guardian.
Miscellaneous: Has this cute little birthmark that looks like a pair of wings on one shoulder. Once heard one sibling claiming it's his guardian angel, always making sure Naota is alright, since the boy is so frail seeming.

My True Self: Naota looks as he does in his picture, except no cat ears. In Azalea he has cat ears and different life. In his real life he's always bedridden, sleeping, wanting something new to happen where he can move around. So...his life in Azalea is just that, except he's still sick.

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces