Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
V e i t a t o Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:48 pm
FiRe DaNcEr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ You should know~

~My name: Cendrillion Blanchard, but you can call my Effie
~I am: 19 years of age
~I'm a : female
~I perform: Amazing fire dances
~My life: I lived with my mother until the time I was 7, she taught me to dance at an early age, I never knew why. One day she announced to me that she was sick and not going to live for very much longer, she reveiled to me that she used to be an acrobat and dancer in the circus many years ago, that's where she had met my father. She sent me to go live with him when I was 7 and until the time I was 13 I would just hang around the other performers and learn their acts. From the time I was 13-15 I practiced my dancing again until I was good enough to perform in the circus shows. I've been doing it since then. But now, my focus has been off, every since I saw them in the crowd. I can't explain it, but I must find them, or else, I feel I can not continue what I was born to do.
~I act : Fearless, I'll try anything once, just to fee the adrenaline. I'm very curious and always getting myself into trouble. I'm always up early and stay out way too late, with some naps mid day before preformances. This is my life, I can only have a positive outlook towards it.
~My love Why?: Their eyes, their smile, their face, I can still picture it. It took my breath away, I never thought I could fall for someone, but there they are. My mind races to think about them, my heart beats for them, but how could my father understand? I was not supposed to look out the crowd. I am I to sneak away and find them with out getting in trouble?
~I want :
+ to preform my best
+ To have fun
+ Expand my knowledge
+ to find my love
~I hate :
- Those creepy carnies
- The looks I get off the stage
- Disapointing people
- Getting caught
~Theme Song : Your to Hold- Skillet ( I picked the cover because it's a chick singing it)
~The one behind my Actions : Bluesixseven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:48 pm
WaTeR DaNcEr

User Image~ You should know~

~My name: Alianora Quinnlen
~I am: 20
~I'm a : Female
~I perform: Water dancing in a bowl
~My life: As a young girl I wished to be a performer. I grew up in a small town that hardly any famous people come from. I decided to save all of my tips and pay days to get a ticket to the city. Luckily being a waitress gave pretty well tips and I ended up coming to the city earlier then expected. The day I met the circus was the day I felt free and happy. During one of my shows I realized i needed something more so I played around with my show and soon I became a water dancer.
~I act: To many people I am kind can be a little flirty but when I get angry I can have fangs. I see that I can take things to heart quit easily and can cry when I feel wronged. When I am performing I feel light and in my own world and no one can touch me.
~My love Why?: One of the acrobats because he is kind to me and I love his laugh.
~I want :
+ To Perform
+ Hugs
+ Water
+ Rain
~I hate :
- Cold
- feeling Alone
- Hurting her friends
- Failing
~Theme Song : Qué Viyéra
~The one behind my Actions : UndertakerxWrage

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:50 pm
MaStEr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:51 pm
AiR-aCrObAtIc1

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:52 pm
AiR-aCrObAtIc2

User Image

~ You should know~

~My name: Daquanta Howard
~I am: 21
~I'm a : male
~I perform:air acrobatic 2
~My life: ever since a gang destroyed my village and killed my parents at the age of 9 I've been on my own. In order to eat I had to steal and therefore become an outlaw. Sometimes, to gain entry to a building, I had to go up high places and do a little free running. So now I am a master in the acrobatic arts. But one day I was caught stealing food in the market and they threatened me with the amputation of my hands. I manage to break free and left that village. As I passed another village, I saw a circus. .......is this a new beginning?
~I act : bi polar. Mostly quiet but will open up if danger is nowhere in sight. Hot head and a quick temper gets me in trouble a lot. Very romantic and a woman pleaser. (Not that type of way) strong will power. Wants what's best for myself.......and my friends.
~My love Why?: water dancer. Her beauty captivates me and her talent amazes me. Her voice is music to my ears and her devotion to the fire dancer is inspiring.
~I want : .
+ water dancer
+ friends
+ fried chicken
+ performing
~I hate :
- rude people
- boos
- sarcasm
- confrontations
~Theme Song : Mirror on the wall by lil Wayne feat. Bruno mars
~The one behind my Actions : Cruiz3r