Cats In Japan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:59 pm
For the cat lovers: http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/50-amazing-photos-from-cat-heaven-island-in-japan  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:09 am
heart

Good to see them all looking healthy. Most stray cats that I saw on the mainland looked very bad..

Shasita

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:57 am
Shasita
heart

Good to see them all looking healthy. Most stray cats that I saw on the mainland looked very bad..

I agree. Have you ever been? Did you visit a cat cafe?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:34 am
Sailor Blue Rose
Shasita
heart

I have only visited one cat cafe. The cats were all well cared for and seemed happy. And they were all so gentle! They don't use their nails when they catch your hand and things like that. My own cat does razz And they weren't declawed.

Shasita

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:50 am
Shasita
Sailor Blue Rose
Shasita
heart

I have only visited one cat cafe. The cats were all well cared for and seemed happy. And they were all so gentle! They don't use their nails when they catch your hand and things like that. My own cat does razz And they weren't declawed.

Yeah I do agree as well. They are very well cared for. I made a couple visits to Cat Cafe Calico in Shinjuku. For some odd reason I also went when it was pouring rain outside.  
Japanese culture

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games