Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fans of mass effect. We focus mainly on discussion, but roleplaying is also good. 

Tags: mass, effect, citadel, shepard, sci fi 

Reply The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild
MASS EFFECT TRILOGY NEED HELP!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ButterFlyCross89

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:18 pm
Does anyone else have the mass effect trilogy yet? I am having trouble transferring my file. When I try to import my file only my previous mass effect 2 games come up but not my mass effect 1 file. Any advice?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:45 pm
Ok, what are you trying to transfer the file to? Mass Effect 3? Another save device?  

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

ButterFlyCross89

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:05 pm
soren_alenko
Ok, what are you trying to transfer the file to? Mass Effect 3? Another save device?

No I recently got the mass effect trilogy. I am able to play all three games on my ps3. For some reason I cant import my ME 1 Shepherd to ME 2  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:56 pm
ButterFlyCross89
soren_alenko

No I recently got the mass effect trilogy. I am able to play all three games on my ps3. For some reason I cant import my ME 1 Shepherd to ME 2
Ok, according to the BioWare forums, this is a fairly common problem. The solution is as follows:

"... If you did a single play through with ME1 character then started a new play through with that same character again for ME1 you cannot import that character into ME2. You first need to complete your second run through ME1 before you can import to ME2.

Same goes for if you just played part way through ME1 on your first run. You still have to complete ME1 before you can import to ME2.

Reason behind this is that ME2 goes off of your auto save from the end of ME1 to take into account every choice you made in the first game so that it will affect the second game."  

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

ButterFlyCross89

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:46 am
soren_alenko
ButterFlyCross89
soren_alenko

Ok, according to the BioWare forums, this is a fairly common problem. The solution is as follows:

"... If you did a single play through with ME1 character then started a new play through with that same character again for ME1 you cannot import that character into ME2. You first need to complete your second run through ME1 before you can import to ME2.

Same goes for if you just played part way through ME1 on your first run. You still have to complete ME1 before you can import to ME2.

Reason behind this is that ME2 goes off of your auto save from the end of ME1 to take into account every choice you made in the first game so that it will affect the second game."

ooooooooh ok thankyou for the info. this is a huge releif  
The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff