Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
↪authin's test thread❤

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

authin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:11 am
User ImageUser Image
i k a e l aXXX a e

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXω i l l i a m s

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                      XXXXI was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.
                                                                      XXXXXXXXXXX↘↘↘↘
                                                                      XXXXSimply because life is too short to cry for anything.
                                                                      XXXXXXX▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was nearing lunch when Mikaela finally stepped out of her highly furnished room. As she walked down the corridors, bypassing maids and servants along the way, she felt a sense of foreboding settle in her heart. She was a very intuitive girl - more so when it happens to have something to do with her family. And her intuition was telling her that something wasn't right that day. It was in the way her parents' employers stiffly greeted her and avoided her eyes when she said hello to them. It was as if they were hiding something - or were feeling guilty. She wondered and wondered as she continued her trek to the private dining room, and in the end, settled in asking the one of the maids when she sat down at the table. "Nana, is something happening today?"

Louisa, the old maid with salt and pepper hair, stiffened at the gentle question, before she moved on with her task of filling Kael's glass of water. "No," she answered after a while but Kael was not as gullible as some thought she was. The pause before Louisa's answer was already telling enough. The lie irritated her slightly for Louisa had always been honest to her. She had been the one who took care of her when she was only a mere baby and when her parents did not have time for her. Looking down on her plate, Kael hummed as she began cutting up the steak. Before taking the first bite, she said, "Please don't lie to me, Nana." She chewed and relished at the taste of warm, marinated and cooked meat on her tongue. Besides her, Lousa grimaced and let a sigh escape her. She took a step back, stood behind Kael's hair and allowed herself to run her hands soothingly through Kael's long red hair.

Kael hummed at the soothing feeling and continued to eat. At her third bite, it was then that Louisa decided on an answer. "Your-" she hesitated but only for a moment. "Your brother - elder brother is coming home." There was a moment where no sounds were made. At the mention of her elder brother, Kael had stiffened and laid down her eating utensils besides the plate. Now her hands lay on her lap, fisting and tugging on the white clothe there. She stared at the mashed potatoes on her plate, a dull, empty expression on her face. It had been more than four years since her brother's elopement with an unknown girl. Last she heard, which was only seven months ago, they were having another child. Why come back now?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            outfit
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:47 pm
xxxxxAaron "Ji-ah" Shim

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx... Ah, hello! I'm Aaron Shim
xxxxxxxxxxMy nickname? It's either Aaron or Ji-ah , the Korean name Dad gave me.
xxxxxxxxxxI'm seventeen years old.
xxxxxxxxxxI'm of the male species
xxxxxxxxxxLove knows no bounds, in my opinion, which means I go for both genders.
xxxxxxxxxxAccording to most, I'm more of an August person ; don't know why reall.
xxxxxxxxxxEh, my hair? It's a blackish brown
xxxxxxxxxxMy eyes, too? Well, they're dark brown

════════════════════════════════════

xxx• • • I have a strange and unique life, to say the least. First, my parents; my Dad's an immigrant in America. He was from South Korea but he decided to live in the land of the free, wherein he met my mother. My Mom; well, I recall hearing people I took after her, personality-wise. When it comes to physical appearance, I'm more like my Dad. Anyway, Mom was a pretty reserved and bookish person; but she's got a mean, passive-aggressive temper, which I also inherited from her. Some of my fondest memories of my parents were them telling me stories and tales in bed.

Second unique thing about my life is the Society. My parents had warned me many times about it; they told us everything. Being nothing but a small kid that then, I didn't really believe it; I thought it was a cool story, but well, I started noticing things during elementary school. I told Mom and Dad about how the children there were like … robots or puppets. It’s hard to describe really but there was surely something strange about them. Anyway, more or less, during that time, I started truly believing what my parents say about the Society.

Everything went kind of downhill when I turned thirteen. I found myself in a new home with a new pair of parents that I honestly hadn't met, nor seen in my entire life. All I had with me was Mom's watch; and for the record, I don't care if it's 'girly'. For every month of the year, I was placed into different homes with different families. The crazy thing is that the people there – they think I’ve been with them all year long, instead of just a month. This thing continued on until this October 2012. I was supposed to be with a family in California but I found myself in Rochester instead.
• • •

xxx• • •Most would associate me with the adjectives: reserved, bookish, sarcastic, and intelligent – among other things. That bookish and intelligent part; I guess you could blame it on my photographic memory – and/or my knowledge-hungry brain. I like to read and learn things. While most kids don’t even like going to class and lessons, I’d be the guy who already was buried in some kind of book – either novels or encyclopedias, etc. And I remember all of it, almost word for word. I can even remember details of things I’ve seen before. That piece of crumpled paper I threw away last month? It was a test sheet from a girl named Lynette Winson and she only answered half of the questions and got a D+ on it. But enough about my brain, or it would seem like I’m bragging. Like I said, I’m very reserved and silent most of the time. More often than not I prefer being alone or not talking. I’m not shy or anything, it’s just I tend to just go off in to my own world; and why should I talk when I have nothing to say really. I have a sarcastic and slightly cynical kind of humor, and to people I like, I’m polite, friendly and supportive. Among my small group of crazy friends, I'd be the rational and logical one. • • •

xxxxxxxxxxLikes
books of all kinds
knowledge - learning
my alone time
being outdoors
chocolates and sweets

xxxxxxxxxxDislikes
being disrupted from my reading
disrespect (towards books and people)
noisiness
close-mindedness
bitter things like black coffee

I take my orders from authin so deal with it!

authin

authin rolled 1 12-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-12)

authin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:37 pm

User Image

││CLAIRE SINTE MORGANI the older twin
                          ││worrywart stoic stubborn
                          ││eighteen authin

User Image

omromaromromromaℑ𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔚 𝔦 𝔫 𝔱 𝔯 𝔶𝔚 𝔬 𝔯 𝔩 𝔡
                                        maromromromamarakrneamℑ 𝔄𝔪 Claire Sinte Morgani

rmaromromromamaramamamramra the painter's eldest child

romromroma𝔑𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢Claire, or teasingly, Sin

romromroma𝔄𝔤𝔢Eighteen years old

romromroma𝔊𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯Female

romromroma𝔖𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶bisexual

romromroma𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶
                                        Despite looking so much alike with her mother, Claire's personality seemed to gravitate more to her father's side. She is an introverted and solitary figure who prefers staying at home - or somewhere familiar. Much like a mother hen, Claire tends to worry a lot - even regarding the simplest of things; the reason probably being that she's the eldest child (even if by only a few minutes) and should be the more responsible one; she can get very overbearing and protective. She possesses a stubborn will as well; when she means something, she'll stand by it and won't willingly back off (even when she's in the wrong).

romromroma𝔅𝔦𝔬𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔥𝔶
                                        Stephan Von Morgani named their firstborn twin as Claire Sinte in honor of his mother. However, as young Claire grew up, the townfolks could see that she inherited more from her mother's side than her father's when it came to physical attributes; possessing the same light-brown hair and brown eyes of her mother. For the next ten years, Claire spent her days playing with her beloved twin and helping her mother with chores - mainly just going through life as a child. Due to watching her artistic father work, she also gained a fascination with arts and took to finger-painting in her free time as a child. They may not be wealthy or their life not as problem-free as some lucky others, but Claire often thought she was fortunate enough to have her parents and beloved twin. Everything went downhill, regardless, when she and her twin got abducted by a certain witch and placed inside a painting - the very painting she saw her father make. In the next few years, she became much like a servant and plaything to the witch, despite her numerous attempts to escape from there; the isolation eased a bit due to Maxim's frequent visits and the short yet still pleasant times in which the twins are allowed to come out. When the painting - her temporary "home" in the loosest meaning of the word - was given to another person, Claire didn't know if she should feel relieved or worried for herself and her twin.

roomromaomaromromromaromromromaℭ𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶
                                        romrromromrmrromromaromromromaromromroma𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔚 𝔦 𝔫 𝔱 𝔯 𝔶𝔖 𝔢 𝔞 𝔰 𝔬 𝔫
                                        amromromarommromaromromroma𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 authin'𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔭𝔰

User Image

𝕰𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔢.𝕾𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢.𝕸𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔞𝔫𝔦
                                      ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
                                      ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                      I'm tired of the beautiful yet cold winter; when will the spring sun touch my skin

░░░░text here text here░░░░

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

location;░◎
                                                                          ◎░mood;
                                                                          company;░◎
                                                                          ◎░attire;
                                                                          ooc;░◎

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:55 pm
xxxxxAlex "Eun-gi" Shim

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxA-ah, hello! My name's Alex Shim
xxxxxxxxxxBut my friends call me Alex or sometimes Eun-Gi which is Korean. Dad gave me that one.
xxxxxxxxxxI've had 16 birthdays now - and nearing my 17th one.
xxxxxxxxxxI'm a boy. I thought that was obvious...
xxxxxxxxxxUhh, I don't really know. I guess, I'm bisexual.... kinda
xxxxxxxxxxThey say I'm a December person - not really sure with what they meant with it.
xxxxxxxxxxMy hair's dark brown
xxxxxxxxxxAnd my eyes are dark or black

xxx• • • I'm the youngest brother in my family of four - or well, when I had a family of four. My brother's Aaron but I mostly call him Ji-ah-hyung or brother. I don't really remember much about my Mom and Dad. I do know, though, that Dad came from Korea and he met Mom here in America. And that Mom's an alien and there's something called Society. My parents explained everything about it to me and my brother even before we went to elementary. I was a lot gullible than my brother so at the start, I truly believed it - that's why I cried during my first day in elementary school. That was embarrassing and brother still teases me about it. Anyway, I don't really know what happened but when brother turned thirteen, we found ourselves living with another pair of people that wasn't our parents. For the whole month, I kept to my brother's side, refusing to be without him. After that, me and my brother moved from place to place and lived with different families every month of the year - on some months, me and my brother are separated, on October, June and January. It was strange and very terrifying. And you couldn't believe how happy I was when October began and I found that me and my brother were still together! But now with a different family here in Rochester instead. Things are getting stranger and stranger again.• • •

xxx• • •My brother often says I'm too nice and sympathetic. I guess it's true. I'm very helpful and a lot more responsible than my brother. I think it's because I've felt how it was to be bullied and feel left out - I was a crybaby when I was younger so I was an easy victim. I'm a lot more harder to push around now, however. Although, I'm a very reserved kind of guy - Aaron likes to say that I'm shy and antisocial. Once again, I guess that's true too. I'm not the very talkative type and gets very self-conscious about a lot of things. You could say I often find myself under peer pressure and stuff. Hmm... what else about me... I guess you could say I'm an indecisive and very excitable. Oh! I almost forgot - I have a special kind of power. It's not that great but I can heal people. I can easily fix small wounds and cuts but it takes a lot longer with bigger and more fatal ones - but I alwayas get the job done.• • •

xxxxxxxxxxLikes
books of all kinds
sleeping or napping
being with my brother
soccer
chocolates and sweets

xxxxxxxxxxDislikes
bullies
rudeness/disrespect towards other people
dogs
early mornings
bitter things like black coffee

I take my orders from authin so deal with it!

authin

authin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image User Image

romroamroemrorma𝔦've read hundreds of books;
omraoemrorma 𝔦've l𝔦ved hundreds of l𝔦ves

romroamroemrorma

the 𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔲𝔰𝔱 manromromriamraromroanrenamokomomr

д𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔫 Ɉ𝔦-𝔞𝔥 Ϛ𝔥𝔦𝔪 romromroamr д𝔩𝔢𝔵 Є𝔲𝔫-𝔧𝔦 Ϛ𝔥𝔦𝔪

romromriamraromroanrenamokomomr the 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯 boy

romroamroemrorma

𝔦'm hereomraoemrorma
𝔦f you ever need meromroamromrarma

¦ Something felt terribly off that day when Aaron woke up. For one, his toes were freezing and so he curled himself more under the dark blue sheet. Two, he felt absolutely cranky which was unusual since he was typically a morning person. Lastly, he could hear his brother blasting out a song in the shower. "********," he cursed as he carefully sat up, a hand reaching up to massage his temple when a sudden migraine appeared. Looking a little daxed, he glanced around for a clock and saw that it was still 7:30 in the morning. He yawned and stretched before twisting around to land his bare feet on the carpeted floor. He walked towards the dresser and took out a set of clothing. In doing so, his eyes landed on the calendar on the wall, eyeing the date - October 1 - that was circled red. He blinked and then glanced at the bathroom door at the other side of the room and the messy bed with red pillows and sheets besides it. What the... this isn't my room - well, my October room, that is, Aaron thought in confusion. It was during that time that Alex decided to grace his brother with his presence as he walked out of the bathroom door, clad in a towel around his waist. Upon seeing Aaron, he greeted with a smile, "Morning, hyung!"

"Yeah... morning..." Aaron replied slowly and Alex arched an eyebrow at him. "You okay, hyung?" Narrowing his eyes as a thought solidified itself in his head, Aaron shook his head to clear away the last remnants of sleep and pointed ly asked his brother, "Eun-ji, you do know it's October, right?" Alex tilted his head in confusion, "I don't thnk so. Hyung, if it's October then shouldn't I be in Washington alone and you in Cali?" Aaron turned to glance again at the calendar and rubbed at his eyes to see if he was merely still dazed from sleep. But no, the calendar really did say it was October 1st. "But it's October! It says so here in the calendar!"

"Aaron! Alex! Are you fellows awake yet? Your Mum wants you to go down and eat breakfast," a very masculine voice suddenly called out from behind the bedroom door and both brothers stifled their exclamations of surprise. "Y-yeah. We're almost done, Dad!" Aaron quickly replied, hesitance and wariness in his voice. The man behind the door didn't sound like Mr Brown, who was his October Dad. And by the look on Alex' face, his little brother didn't recognize the voice as well. "Okay, but you guys better hurry up. I'll give you a ride today." With that, the sound of heavy feet stomping away from their room began and the brothers breathed out a sigh of relief. They were still tense, though, and Alex anxiously asked his brother, "Hyung, who was that?" In response, Aaron could only shrug, a troubled expression on his face.
        ¦

¦ mood ¦ bewildered, waryanxious, confused
¦outfit ¦ casualcasual
¦company ¦ Eun-ji-dongsaengJi-ah-Hyung

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:57 am
      ██████████████. » DON`T BE ATTACHED TO TR!VIAL TH!NGS !!
      massiveindentationgoingonheremassiveinde ˟ Y↺U CAN`T GET MAD BECAUSE THE W↻RLD D↺ESN`T R↻LL Y↺UR WAY___

User Image

▰▰▰ MAGIC ( ALWAYS ) COMES WITH A PRICE ↘ ↘
                                            indent« M✄!ND - - YOUR . O W N . BUSINESS
                                            massiveindentationgoingonhereindent ▪ ▪ ▪ is there any big deal about that thing called freedom 》
                                            ✫◞ TH!S iS TH:E ( CYNICAL ) ▬ REBEL ↓ ↓
                                            xxxyuna chan was here ♕ 》 your fellow.↴ HUMAN
                                            indenthere ❛ don't tie me down, don't bind me; or else you'll lose me

¦. NAME
                                                    Cameron, Eugene Gerald

¦. NICKNAME
                                                    Eugene, Gene (pronounced as /jean/)

¦. GENDER
                                                    male

¦. AGE
                                                    seventeen

¦. ORIGINS
                                                    British/English

¦. SKILLS
                                                    ✓》science ▪ motorcycling ▪ cooking
                                                    ✗》opening up to someone ▪ expressing one's self ▪ arts

¦. PERSONALITY
                                                    You know that guy at the back of the class? The one with his head turned to the window, donning a dazed and sleepy look on his face? The one who didn't even bat an eyelash when the teacher marched up to him and began berating him for his lack of attention? That's Eugene - Eugene Gerald Cameron. He's a reckless and irresponsible one - doesn't know what to do with his life and doesn't even honestly care. If you ask him about his future plans, he'd be all sardonic grins and laughs and say, I'd be six feet under before you know it; that or a bartender in some run-down stripclub. An all-around nice guy, he's somewhat friendly to most but rather tends to be too touchy-feely for others' comfort. There isn't a boring day when his adventurous and impulsive self is around. It's also a known fact that he's a playboy; he changes lovers nearly as often as he change clothes.

With a mischievous glint in his teal-colored eyes, he'd mercilessly tease and poke you about your mistakes, to the point that it'd sound like he's mocking you. He can be cruel and harsh without meaning to. When he sees it bothers you, he'd be guilty of course but you won't hear him say Sorry to you directly; rather he'd cook your favorite food when the opportunity arises or send you a bouquet with a note; or just pat you on the head. You see, Eugene's not that tough when it comes to complicated emotions, such as love and like. There's only a handful of people that he cares about; his friends and little half-sister. He's afraid of expressing himself and/or opening up to others; he doesn't know how to. And to be honest, he would not want to know how; opening youself up and wearing your heart on your sleeve, that's like shouting to the world Come and break me!

¦. BIOGRAPHY
                                                    Eugene was born to a relatively wealthy family. His parents weren’t rich, per se, but they had enough money to buy a three-story house in a good neigborhood and allow their children to attend a fantastic school and then a private Academy. On outside, they were a nice and normal family: a well-off journalist for a mother, a doctor for a father and an intelligent child. On the inside, however – it was a whole different story. His parents didn’t get along well; they argue, shouting and screaming, at each other over the simplest of things. It’s a surprise that the neighbors didn’t hear them sometimes, what with all the sound of falling plates and vases; then again, his family did own a big lot. When they’re not fighting, his father was always away in the hospital, while her mother was either working or entertaining the male guests that come to their house. They practically ignored their only child and only tended to him when necessary.

Young Eugene didn’t understand how his family came to this but as he grew up, he gradually didn’t care. It wasn’t surprising that Eugene avoided his house like it was the plague, always going off somewhere alone or with his small group of friends, which was the only good thing that happened to him. And it was to both Eugene’s immense relief and bitter resentment when his parents decided to annul their marriage. His father moved out of the house and never contacted them after the divorce papers were signed. His mother didn’t care at all and went on with her life. He was nearing his fourteen years of age that time and was fifteen years old when his mother brought home a man who decided to stay for a long time. To make a story short, the woman remarried and Eugene found himself having one older sister who he was quite taken with, and another sibling on the way. Margaret’s the name of her stepsibling and she was like his mother: too flighty and fickle. You’d think after seeing how his biological father had dealt with a woman like that, Eugene would be more wary in having a serious (or as serious as it can get with a pair of teenagers) relationship with her. He wasn’t and that was a mistake on his part. One thing’s for sure, he’d never be that open with anyone again. He didn’t think he’d survive it.

Afterwards, Eugene avoided the house a lot more than ever, only coming home to spend some time with his little half-sister; and even then, he’d take her out for icecream than stay there at home. If he could get away with it, he’d sleep over his friends’ home or his lover of that time. He’d also gotten involved in some bad habits: drinking, smoking, barhopping and the likes. Motorcycling, though, was good for him – well, he thought it was good. If he needed to destress and let loose without having to do it in a club or a bed, taking his motorcycle out for a long ride was the way to go.

¦. OTHER
                                                    Despite his delinquent reputation, Eugene’s quite intelligent in the Sciences, especially Biology. He tutors people for a fee, excatly 20 quids an hour. After school hours, on some days, he secretly works as a waiter in a café as to earn himself money without depending on his family. He also plays the guitar and, as odd as it may seem, he has a slight severe case of Coulrophobia (fear of clowns).

¦. SOUL
                                                    authin

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Є u 𝖌 ϵ n ϵ ↖↖ 𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖉 ↘ ↘ Ʌ m ϵ 𝔯 ◌ n  

authin

authin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:31 pm
Quote:
User ImageUser Image
𝖎 f𝖎rmly br𝖆nd𝖎sh 𝖆n 𝖎mp𝖊rf𝖊ct l𝖔v𝖊i'llonlybreakhearts
patiencetlctl𝖎 w𝖆nt t𝖔 𝖚nd𝖊rst𝖆nd y𝖔𝖚,bothmineandyours
patiencetlctly𝖊t 𝖎’m 𝖆 n𝖆rr𝖔w-m𝖎nd𝖊d f𝖔𝖔l wh𝖔 c𝖆n’ti'llonlybreakhearts
patiencetlctl𝖎 w𝖆nt t𝖔 b𝖊 c𝖔nn𝖊cted w𝖎th y𝖔𝖚,bothmineandyours
patiencetlctlb𝖚t 𝖆m 𝖎 𝖆ct𝖚𝖆lly sc𝖆r𝖊d?i'llonlybreakhearts

User Image

indentЄu𝖌ϵnϵ Ʌmϵ𝔯◌ndon'trushme

don'ttiemedown𝔱𝔥𝔢.𝔠𝔶𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩.𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

∕╱ You know that guy at the back of the class? The one with his head turned to the window, donning a dazed and sleepy look on his face? The one who didn't even bat an eyelash when the teacher marched up to him and began berating him for his lack of attention? That's Eugene - Eugene Gerald Cameron. He's a reckless and irresponsible one - doesn't know what to do with his life and doesn't even honestly care. If you ask him about his future plans, he'd be all sardonic grins and laughs and say, I'd be six feet under before you know it; that or a bartender in some run-down stripclub. An all-around nice guy, he's somewhat friendly to most but rather tends to be too touchy-feely for others' comfort. There isn't a boring day when his adventurous and impulsive self is around. It's also a known fact that he's a playboy; he changes lovers nearly as often as he change clothes.

With a mischievous glint in his teal-colored eyes, he'd mercilessly tease and poke you about your mistakes, to the point that it'd sound like he's mocking you. He can be cruel and harsh without meaning to. When he sees it bothers you, he'd be guilty of course but you won't hear him say Sorry to you directly; rather he'd cook your favorite food when the opportunity arises or send you a bouquet with a note; or just pat you on the head. You see, Eugene's not that tough when it comes to complicated emotions, such as love and like. There's only a handful of people that he cares about; his friends and little half-sister. He's afraid of expressing himself and/or opening up to others; he doesn't know how to. And to be honest, he would not want to know how; opening youself up and wearing your heart on your sleeve, that's like shouting to the world Come and break me!

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ooc:

User Image

►►► The weather was rather gloomy that day. Stormy gray clouds covered the blue sky and the rain had not let off since that morning. A shiver ran through Alexis' form as she walked down the nearly empty street. Clad in a simple dark wool coat and clutching an umbrella over her head, she was just going home after another day at work. As much as she liked the calming atmosphere the rainy weather gave off, she didn't like being out in it much, not during a cold day like this. With her eyes trained forward, she didn't notice the puddle of mud and water until it's too late; her boot stepped on the small puddle and made a small splash. "Damn!" Alexis cursed lowly, looking down at her soiled leather boots. "And I just bought them yesterday, too."

User Image

Daniel
5´8"
skilled with guns and hand-to-hand combat fighting
antisocial, polite when necessary, driven with anger and vengeance

User Image

LLoyd Ruskin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:30 pm
User Imagexxxxxxx

User Image
                                                                      ▇▇▇▇↘↘ in a room full of frozen faces in a moment of fractured time
                                                                      ▇▇▇▇↘↘ we eclipse in a conversation as the words, they pass us by

▇▇▇↙↙↙▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
ETHAN xxxxxxxx RAYxxxxxxxxRUSKIN spacesssssssss

¦It was raining; dark, heavy clouds hanging over the city, the streets looking almost like an old, colorless movie through his window. Even the music coming from the taxi radio was slow and dull. However, no matter how gloomy the weather looked, Ethan's excitement couldn't be dampened. His fingers tapped a continuous beat on the soft seat, eyes trained unseeingly on the drops of water trailing down the window glass. His thoughts were centered on what was waiting for him in a few minutes' time.

The cab soon stopped in front of a building, and Ethan handed in a bill and stepped outside, opening his umbrella for small shelter. His steps were slightly hurried as he made his way inside, passing the guard with a hello and a view of his ID. He was told to wait for a moment, and he did, reddish brown eyes restlessly looking around the place. Oh, he hoped he'd do fine with this movie; he was still an amateur actor honestly; a fresh one. Ethan couldn't believe it, really. He got a role in the biggest movie of the lifetime; okay, that was exaggerating it a bit, but, it was still a big movie production, and he'd gotten an important, main role at that.

"You must be Ethan Ruskin," a voice made him turn and set his sight on a brunette walking towards him, her heels click-clacking on the floor. "Nice to meet you. I'm Louise Moore, the director's assistant. Follow me." The woman passed by him without stopping, as though in a slight hurry, and Ethan followed, hands clasped together and fingers twisting around each other. The woman led him to one of the sets, given the bustling of assistants as they set up the scene, carrying couches and tables, and the numerous cameras and lightings.

"The dressing room's over here." Looking up, Ethan followed the direction they were going to and noticed two doors at one corner of the huge room. Opening the left one, Ms Moore went in, and with a heart beating fast inside his chest and slightly sweaty hands, the brunet followed after. This was clearly the room for the make-up artists to do their thing on the actors. Counters lined one side of the rectangular room, large mirrors nearly covering one side of the wall, and two long racks with sets of clothes hanging over them placed at the back. There were the actors, too, and the director among them, conversing with someone. To be honest, the sight intimidated him a lot more than it should. As the pair neared where the director was, Ethan swallowed through the sudden lump in his throat. He should introduce himself, shouldn't he? That was only polite so he should. Honestly, why was he so nervous now?! He was nearly bouncing in his seat with excitement several minutes ago! When Ms Moore stepped up and took that responsibility away from him, Ethan was grateful and relieved. "Director, everyone, Mr Ruskin is here."

As though on cue, Ethan pasted on a friendly smile, and dipped his head in a small bow. "Hello! I'm Ethan Ruskin."

authin

authin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:56 am
User Image
romroamroemrorma𝔦've read hundreds of books;
omraoemrorma 𝔦've l𝔦ved hundreds of l𝔦ves

the 𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔲𝔰𝔱 manromromriamraromroanrenamokomomr
д𝔞𝔯𝔬𝔫 Ɉ𝔦-𝔞𝔥 Ϛ𝔥𝔦𝔪

User Image

¦ Every first day of the month, it was always the same. Aaron wakes up, looks around and finds himself in a room different from the one he’d slept in the day before. It had been the same routine for the last several years. His January room at the Montagues was the topmost floor, the attic, where two circular windows faced each other at opposite sides. The August one had the lone french window facing the woods; bookshelves covered almost all his walls, his bed was nestled at one corner with greenblue sheets wherein he’d lay in reading long in the afternoon until Mrs Gonzales knocks on his door and call him down for dinner. October; his October room was a simple square room with a study table, complete with a bookshelf, at one corner. But what Aaron woke up to that day was a rectangular room with cream walls and gray carpet floor. Two thin, arching windows at one wall showed him a view of the streets.

"What.” He could only stare in confusion at what he was seeing, pretty sure that this was not the Porter’s two-story home. "Don’t tell me I moved somewhere again,” he muttered as he sat up, pushing the thick pastel brown sheets aside and running a hand through his bedhair. Aaron was not a morning person; but the shock of seeing this unfamiliar room was enough to keep the morning daze away. He trudged to a closed door, pushing it open to find a small bathroom, and with many questions running inside his head, the teen went in, intent on taking a long shower. Why am I here, he thought as the water trickled down on his head and over his naked body, this is confusing! I should be with the Porers this month. Where am I anyway?

By the time Aaron was finished and fully dressed, he’d decided to just go along with the flow for now. Maybe this was just a simple change, nothing more into it; he was just reading too much into it and worrying himself for nothing. A set of knocks on his door made him start while he was putting his beloved watch on him. The white-golden watch was his mother’s; when he’d first found himself with another family, he noticed the message carved at the back of the watch; from a man named Ko.

”Aaron, darling, come down and eat!” The woman’s voice made him look up with narrowed eyes. He stayed silent. ”Aaron? Are you awake yet, sweetie?”

This was probably his new mother. Softening his expression, Aaron strode towards the door, picking up his bag from the floor and calling out a reply, ”I’m awake, Mom. I’m coming.” Like he thought before, best to go with the flow for now. It wasn’t long before Aaron was riding in his new father’s car, his stomach full with Mrs Marjorie Fairflower’s wonderful cooking. His husband was a gangly man that wouldn’t look out of place in high-classed parties; and they were, certainly, wealthy; owning a three-story home at one of the greenest neighborhoods. They soon stopped besides the school and Aaron stepped out, calling a goodbye to his father and standing there for a moment as the car drove away.

Looking up at the school building, Aaron hoped this day will go uneventful as he walked towards the entrance door, pulling his hoodie up to cover most of his face out of habit. He ignored most of what was happening around him, merely wanting to go inside his designated classroom and sit down to read before class officially starts. And he did so; sitting down on a corner seat in the Biology classroom with a book in his hands.
                                ¦

¦ mood ¦ confused, wary, a bit calm for now
¦outfit ¦ casual
¦company ¦ strangers, classmates

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out