Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
It's about fishing,,

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serenitysawadaheartfilia

Newbie Member

5,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:32 am
No, not about how to fish,, confused

Its about how can i unlock the shop all about fishing and buying things like rods and stuff,,

I cant see that store,, what is it called again? i forgot.. sweatdrop

Anyways, how will i unlock that store? i cant unlock it..

is there a way to unlock that store?

and also, how can i sell fish in the marketplace? i dont know how.. thnx for all the help guys.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:40 am
serenitysawadaheartfilia

The shop that sells fishing supplies is called The Ole Fishing Hole, and should already be open to you.
As for selling fish, just go to the market place, click 'sell item' in the little blue bar on top of the box on the right, then click games, and your fish should be there. The rest should be self explanatory, but feel free to ask if you are having any other problems.  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:25 pm
Shujitsun
serenitysawadaheartfilia

The shop that sells fishing supplies is called The Ole Fishing Hole, and should already be open to you.
As for selling fish, just go to the market place, click 'sell item' in the little blue bar on top of the box on the right, then click games, and your fish should be there. The rest should be self explanatory, but feel free to ask if you are having any other problems.

actually, The Ol' Fishing Hole, as well as several others, are closed until one has been a member for a set amount of days. not sure as to what that time length is, so it is possible that it is locked for her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:34 pm
Kitalpha Hart

Oh, are they? I wasn't aware of that sweatdrop
I just searched it up, and it seems like that shop's locked until you catch a full bucket of fish and save it.  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:39 am
Shujitsun
Kitalpha Hart

Oh, are they? I wasn't aware of that sweatdrop
I just searched it up, and it seems like that shop's locked until you catch a full bucket of fish and save it.

then by that account, my second account should still have it closed, as she's never fished, which means there is probably a time limit as well for how long they're locked
Back Alley Bargains
P&J
Sam's
The Faktori
i might be missing one or two, but all of those are definitely locked when one joins Gaia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:50 pm
Kitalpha Hart

When I signed up, I don't remember any of the shops being closed to me. I'm assuming they changed it sometime in the past year, but I don't know much of the details. Never hurts to try everything though.  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:10 pm
Shujitsun
Kitalpha Hart

When I signed up, I don't remember any of the shops being closed to me. I'm assuming they changed it sometime in the past year, but I don't know much of the details. Never hurts to try everything though.

that's what i'm guessing as well, since i don't recall any shops being closed when i had joined back in '08

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:37 am
lol i didnt expect to have a conversation here lol sweatdrop

anyways, i really havent had a full bucket cuz its a little hard with my starter rod,, thats why i was asking how can i unlock the shop..

but i am a month old member i think... lol anyways i'll keep an eye on it 3nodding  

serenitysawadaheartfilia

Newbie Member

5,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

the blossoming beelzebub

Unforgiving Aggressor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:49 pm
serenitysawadaheartfilia
lol i didnt expect to have a conversation here lol sweatdrop

anyways, i really havent had a full bucket cuz its a little hard with my starter rod,, thats why i was asking how can i unlock the shop..

but i am a month old member i think... lol anyways i'll keep an eye on it 3nodding

have you been fishing at bass'ken lake? it's much, much easier than the other two, and should be fine with the starter rod. once you get the hang of fishing.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:00 pm
the blossoming beelzebub

have you been fishing at bass'ken lake? it's much, much easier than the other two, and should be fine with the starter rod. once you get the hang of fishing.

oh, is that so? thnx for that!! i havent really gotten the hang of fishing so thnx very much for the info!! 3nodding

i've been fishing at the other two... so um lol xDD whee  

serenitysawadaheartfilia

Newbie Member

5,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

rabbit and coyote

Original Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:41 pm
serenitysawadaheartfilia
the blossoming beelzebub

oh, is that so? thnx for that!! i havent really gotten the hang of fishing so thnx very much for the info!! 3nodding

User ImageYes, definitely fish in Bass'ken! It also helps to use a mouse (if you're using a touchpad on a laptop). If you still can't catch fish, you can buy a better rod in the Marketplace.

You can also learn more on a fishing guide such as this one.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:54 pm
rabbit and coyote
serenitysawadaheartfilia
the blossoming beelzebub

User ImageYes, definitely fish in Bass'ken! It also helps to use a mouse (if you're using a touchpad on a laptop). If you still can't catch fish, you can buy a better rod in the Marketplace.

Um, yes, I'm not using a mouse, but I will when I play games and such. And, I've already bought the "Strength Rod".  

serenitysawadaheartfilia

Newbie Member

5,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

rabbit and coyote

Original Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:47 am
serenitysawadaheartfilia
rabbit and coyote
serenitysawadaheartfilia
the blossoming beelzebub

Um, yes, I'm not using a mouse, but I will when I play games and such. And, I've already bought the "Strength Rod".

User ImageOh good! I like the strength rod. And I can fish in Bass'ken okay with a touchpad with a "plus" rod, though I admit that I fail at it otherwise, and I am still not very good at the other lakes. xd  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games