Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
☁ Sky's Limit ( Character Profiles . )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eeimae

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:16 pm
☁ skч's límít

rσlєplαч

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:02 pm
☁ THE CHARACTER PROFILES

My name is; Venice Valentina Valentine
My stage name ; Rumor ♥
My motto ; " An ordinary life that seems to be attached with crimson , it was grateful love , was a graceful love . Farewell ..."
i have talent/s ; Female Lead Vocals
i blow the candles out on; November 5th 1993 .
i am ; 18
My crush is ; none of your business
my height ; 5"7
Here's my background story ; Venice is a girl with an open-mind . She'll insult you by how you look , talk , and basically by whatever you do and she's never afraid to be herself. She lived in a family of mostly brothers , 3 exactly . Her parents didn't really care what they did with themselves , let alone care about how they lived so it made her more distance from others . She usually tries really hard to push people away . Her crude humor and harsh tone are the results from being disowned by her own parents . She won't take anyone's crap and will get really ticked off if someone tells her what to do . She's also not afraid to throw down if needed or even if it isn't nessecary . She adores loud music , partying , chains , eye make-up , and drumsticks . She has some issues with expressing her feelings so whenever she likes someone a lot , she'll either insult them till they cry or break one of their bones in a fight . People just consider it anger issues . She loves to sing to calm herself down and one day , her friends dared her to apply to sing for a major popstar , and he loved her performance and wanted to work with her .
Ewww ! Get away ! ;
xSmokingx
xBuzzkillsx
xAlcoholicsx
xHer real parentsx
My Addictionn ;
♥ Spiders ♥
♥ Tattoos ♥
♥ Piercings ♥
♥ Booze ♥
My appearance ; User Image
On reply at all times ; Worlds End Dancehall - VOCALOID
Anything else ; 6 piercings , and she is bilingual .
I am played by ; Eeimae

My name is; Finnick Hence
My stage name ; Check
My motto ; "Do NOT miss you're chance to shine, this opportunity only comes once in a lifetime."
i have talent/s ; Drumming
i blow the candles out on; 9-11
i am ; 19
My crush is ; Nobody
my height ; 6'8
Here's my background story ; Finn grew up in an unfriendly neighbourhood. Many of the children picked on him for the way he looked. His hair was a different colour than everyone else's. He was also never fleeting with the girls like all the other boys, he also didn't like boys. He didn't like anybody. He found himself closed off and unable to love. His parents were extremely kind to him, even in their circumstances.
When Finn was merely 4 he started beating the drums. Everyday on his way to school he would bring his drumsticks and drum the Hirt away on a park bench. When he was 10, his dad bought him his first drum set, it wasn't much, but it made noise. He started playing, and getting gigs right away, which, with the money he earned, he helped his mum and dad out. After he helped them he bought himself a new drumset and drumsticks. Unfortunately, merely a week before, his father died. so now he is even more cold and emotionless, will anybody be able to crack him open??? Or will he become dejected from the house???
Ewww ! Get away ! ;
xSocial Interactionsx
xOnionsx
xPeople trying to play his drumsx
xHotdogsx
My Addictionn ;
♥ Playing drums ♥
♥ Candy ♥
♥ Music ♥
♥ Books ♥
On reply at all times ; The Glitch Mob-Bad Wings
Anything else ; he has a lot of piercings and he has black ancient tattoos all up his back and down his arms. They look like random swirls with sharp ends and edges.
I am played by ; Dark Veggies

My name is; Crocell Maze
My stage name ; Snow
My motto ; You can't fix a broken promise. Or How can i love someone when i can't love myself
i have talent/s ; Lead Male Vocals
i blow the candles out on; 12/24/1992
i am ; 19
My crush is ; your'll see
my height ; 6"1
Here's my background story ; Crocell grow up like everyone else except his family well know for their music, however no one was ever home when he got back from school. Always to busy to pay any attention to him, Crocell grew up in an empty house, well until he find abandon kitten, that he named Lunarbell. Crocell has a strong dislike for his mother, she left him and his father to chase after her dreams and always blamed Crocell for ending them by being born. Crocell's father did everything he could to give Crocell a normal life. Crocell decided to take his fathers offer to do a small performance for one of his friends. He was surprised when they wanted him to be a singer. So here he is the biggest cat lover ever but strangely he cold to people, cant trust them. Crocell hates being woken up by anyone and he turns evil and threatens the person, he is so not a morning person
Ewww ! Get away ! ;
x That woman x
x Loud people x
x Being alone x
x Being woken up x
My Addictionn ;
♥ Cats ♥
♥ sleep ♥
♥ Darkness ♥
♥ singing ♥
On reply at all times ; Yui - Again
Anything else ; Crocell loves his cat to death and spoils her as well. He cant stand being alone for too long
I am played by ; Souleater0123

My name is; Nevaeh Heaven Tecoen
My stage name ; KIK
My motto ; " When you're with me , it's either diamonds or handcuffs . " - KIK
i have talent/s ; Bass Guitar
i blow the candles out on; February 14th 1993
i am ; 17
My crush is ; No one yet . ;c
my height ; 5"5
Here's my background story ; "She's like a puzzle ." people would always say . They could never understand her feelings . She was usually shy around others and didn't like to work in groups when she was small . Nevaeh was always fond of different types of flowers and it would give her a peaceful mind-set and she would usually write all her feelings down in a journal. Her family was separated when she was at the age of 10 and it mostly affected her . She stayed with her mother because her father never wanted her because Nevaeh was a " mistake" . But her mother's love for this child was like no other . Her mother would always be there for her when she needed it . Nevaeh started to take an early interest in the bass guitar . She loved the way they sounded and tried it for herself . She practiced everyday from that point in her life and it paid off . A couple years later a music manager discovered her talents .
Ewww ! Get away ! ;
xFliesx
xGroupsx
xPeople who invade her spacex
xShowing affectionx
My Addictionn ;
♥ Poems ♥
♥ Flowers ♥
♥ Bass ♥
♥ Her mother ♥
On reply at all times ; Beauty and a Beat - Justin Bieber
Anything else ; Nope none .
I am played by ; 6 -Pac_Man- 9

My name is; Haji Ohirioshi
My stage name ; X E R O
My motto ; "As soon as you're born you start dying, so you might as well have a good time."
i have talent/s ; Lead Guitar although I also play Cello and Violin
i blow the candles out on; September 4th 1992
i am ; 19
My crush is ; Gotta wait and see yeah ( ;
my height ; 6"4
Here's my background story ; Born in Japan but moved to England aged five, Haji never had many issues growing up. His parents had divorced when he came to England and for the next ten years he was caught in a custody battle between his mother and father. Every three years he was taken to either Japan or England, being forced to leave his friends behind each time until he stormed from his father's house in England, age fifteen, not wanting to be part of his parent's stupid fight any more. He hasn't seen either of them in four years. Playing the guitar had always been a source of comfort for Haji and his parents, in their desperate attempts for Haji to pick his 'favourite parent' they got him anything he wanted, which he used to his advantage. Having had several guitars over the years, he finally got a custom-painted Guitar in Japan which he could never be parted from, no matter how much his father tried. After staying with friends in London since he'd left home, Haji was discovered in one of the Oriental Clubs replacing a sick member of a local band. A London based manager of Japanese bands had come to the club in search of new talent and was almost instantly assured that this unknown teen had to work with him. After a few negotiations back stage, everything was sorted and he was moved into a high-end apartment the very next week.
Ewww ! Get away ! ;
xLosing Controlx
xIgnorancex
xHis parentsx
xArgumentsx
My Addiction ;
♥ Tattoos ♥
♥ Japanese Culture ♥
♥ Rock music ♥
♥ Painting ♥
On reply at all times ; The Gazette - The Invisible Wall
Anything else ; All my tattoos were done by a good friend of mine. The piece on my shoulder also continues down my back and a separate piece was done on my face. I have a scar across my nose from beating up a group of ignorant teens who were picking on some younger kid a few years ago.
I also have mild to severe symptoms of something akin to Bipolar Disorder which fluctuates frequently but very few people know this.
I am played by ; Ahlys

My name is; Katherine E. Lockheart
My stage name ; Queen of Hearts
My motto ; "People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost."
i have talent/s ; Keyboard,but can also sing
i blow the candles out on; June 14
i am ; Seventeen
My crush is ; "W-what?! No one of course!"
my height ; 5'7" in flats
Here's my background story ; Katherine born in a middle class family,as the youngest child.Her Mother and Father got divorce when she was younger. Her Mother got re-married after.
Known to be a great student,athlete,friend,and daughter. She has always made sure she was seen as that,to make everyone around her happy. However she forgets to do what makes her happy,but whenever she does theirs always someone in her family who disapprove it or think that she couldn't. But there has always been one person who has always believed she could do anything, Katherine's mother. "I think you could be a Model or even and Actress! If you wanted to be! You just need to put your mind to it and give it your all!~"
Ewww ! Get away ! ;
x Bugs x
x Heights x
x Deep Pools x
x Dishonorable people x
My Addictionn ;
♥ Anime,Manga,Video games (Secretly) ♥
♥ All kind of Music ♥
♥ Cooking ♥
♥ Cute things ♥
My appearance ;
User Image
(Dark brown hair & light greenish brown eyes)
On reply at all times ; Hall Of Fame
Anything else ; Katherine has always tried to keep the 'good girl' image. But after a while she just gets sick of it,and when that happens she tends to act like a 'crazy b!tch.'
I am played by ; PockiiMonster_Rawr1

Eeimae

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces