Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Polyamory Guild

Back to Guilds

Polyamorous education, discussion, support. 

Tags: polyamory, polyamorous, poly, nonmonogamy 

Reply Gaian Polyamory Guild
*taps mic* Is this thing on??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:16 pm
Hello--

I know I just joined and all, but I was wondering if anything was going on here. Do people still come here and hang out or at least check the guild page?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:17 pm
We are around, but busy. I know I am currently in a very rigorous college program... but I am around.  

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:20 pm
Blackrose_Knight
We are around, but busy. I know I am currently in a very rigorous college program... but I am around.

Oh well hi, I'm icy nice to meet you. Hope school isn't too much for ya.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:24 pm
icywind1980
Blackrose_Knight

Ahoy Icy, feel free to call me Rosie. School is challenging, but it keeps me out of trouble. I am in "grad school lite" and getting ready to head to grad school next year. Lots of reading. I can manage though.  

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:25 pm
Blackrose_Knight
icywind1980
Blackrose_Knight

Ahoy Icy, feel free to call me Rosie. School is challenging, but it keeps me out of trouble. I am in "grad school lite" and getting ready to head to grad school next year. Lots of reading. I can manage though.

Nice to meet you, Rosie. What are you studying in grad school?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:27 pm
icywind1980
Blackrose_Knight
icywind1980
Blackrose_Knight

I am currently finishing off my BA in psychology and counseling, and will be getting a Masters in Social Work. Hopefully, once I have a nice job that can help pay off student loans, I want to go for a PhD is psychology.  

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:33 pm
Blackrose_Knight
icywind1980
Blackrose_Knight
icywind1980
Blackrose_Knight

I am currently finishing off my BA in psychology and counseling, and will be getting a Masters in Social Work. Hopefully, once I have a nice job that can help pay off student loans, I want to go for a PhD is psychology.

Wow that sounds like a heaping shitload of studying o-o I wish you great success. I liked school very much when I was there, but I think going back would be such a shock to me. How do you deal with all the work?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:08 pm
icywind1980

Wow that sounds like a heaping shitload of studying o-o I wish you great success. I liked school very much when I was there, but I think going back would be such a shock to me. How do you deal with all the work?
It is, but it is stuff I actually want to study, so it isn't so hard.

I try and leave myself one "non school day" a week, were I do not think about or do school work all day. That keeps me sane. It means a little extra work the other days but, I think it is worth it.  

Blackrose_Knight

Devoted Pirate

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:08 pm
Blackrose_Knight
icywind1980

It is, but it is stuff I actually want to study, so it isn't so hard.

I try and leave myself one "non school day" a week, were I do not think about or do school work all day. That keeps me sane. It means a little extra work the other days but, I think it is worth it.

That sounds like it'd be worth it to me too o-o  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:46 pm

I'm sort of around as well. ninja

Raspberry Flavored Milk

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

M00nbat

Anxious Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 am
I check in from my phone (almost impossible to post from there though) on a daily basis. I get on my computer when the munchkin will let me sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:36 pm
Oh well hello then *waves*  

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 pm
Guilds are not mobile friendly.

I need to start being more active, and am trying, though I usually only have free time after work or on weekends.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:18 pm
icywind1980
Oh well hello then *waves*

nice to meet you, Icy. smile I've been afloat, drifting. I tend to drop off the face of the earth for a while and come back around. I'm way too much a rambler to stay put.

anywho, you like jewelry, handsewn dolls, or pretty clothes? biggrin I know I probably shouldn't do this here, but I'm going to shamelessly plug my business. ninja I take commissions. ^_^ want anything, I can make it for you.  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:01 pm
I've been posting a few topics as well, but I don't get much replies either. Which is okay, some topic just wont work I get that. But I wonder if it's still useful to make any other if there's no one around to read it anway.  
Gaian Polyamory Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games