Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Wolfy's ideas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:46 pm
User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Long ago back when there was queens and kings, there was a small island that you could only get to by water. On the island there was a family of royalty, a king a queen and two sister. Unlike other kingdoms this kingdom cared greatly for the people and they were cheerished for the love they gave to the people of the land. The sisters would always go out and play with the other children when they were younger, but as they grew older the Older Sister was forced to begin her duties as a Princess and began to learn how to take over the kingdom when her time came.

The Younger Sister grew sad that her older sister couldnt really be around each other. Everyday she would try to sneak in while her sister was studying to talk to her but she would always get caught. Finally she couldnt take the fact that she lost her best friend and her sister and she ran out of the castle and left the kingdom and fled into the forest. When the Older Sister found out that her sister had left she quickly pushed her studies aside and went out the find her sister.

Not long the two were reunited with each other and made a promise to never be apart. The Younger Sister told her sister of this lady that she had found in the forest and told her that they should go to her. The Older Sister was weary of the information she was told but wouldnt let her sister go alone. When they got to the lady she noticed that it was a witch that everyone in the kingdom stayed away from.

The witch noticed the Older Sister had figured out who she was and knew she had to quickly get rid of them both before it was to late. The witch invited them to her camp and offered them some food. The Younger Sister loved it and thanked the witch as began to eat. The Older Sister refused saying she wasnt hungry which angered the which. Soon the Younger sister grew weak and fell ill causing her Older Sister to worry and quickly stood to take her home but the witch caught on and used a spell on the two girls and turned them into dolls.

Years have passed since the event took place and it was now the 21st century. The sisters had been seperated many times but they always knew each other was still around. No matter what the sisters would always care for each other no matter how far apart they where. One day they were sitting in a window of a toy shop and a little girl and her Older Brother went by the shop but the little girl stopped and looked at the dolls and asked her brother if she could have one. Of course he agreed since it was her birthday and they went into the shop. Looking at the price the Older Brother told her to pick the one she liked the most and she nodded and went over and picked up the Younger Sister doll and smiled at her brother saying this was the one and they paid and left.

The Older sister was hurt that her sister was gone and that she was alone but she knew that her sister would be taken care of. A couple of months went by and a Father who was in his mid 20's was out shopping for his daughter for christmas presents when he happened to walk by the store and stopped seeing the Older Sister doll he knew he had to get it for her. Going in he bought the doll and took it home to be wrapped up and under the tree for his daughter.

Title / Story / Rules / Skeleton / Characters /Accepted/ Reserved

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Follow the gaia rules and all that jazz.
I am the goddess of this rp what I say goes.
This is my idea so dont take it or I will come after you.
Be active and I know with school some may not be able to post every single day so dont worry just post 2-3 times a week.
No one liners no one can do a good post if you do that. You dont have to have like a whole story but if thats how you like to post then go ahead. I understand writers block I get it just let us know.
Try to put as much detail and thought into your post dont make it blah. So dont be like "Oh Im going to the kitchen and have a sandwhich" NOOOO IF I SEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT I WILL MAKE YOU CHANGE YOUR POST!
I understand some of us have bad grammar and spelling I do just try your best.
Have a pretty post im not asking you to have it out there just a pic, the name of your charcter and what ever you want to add on there.
Romance is encouraged but dont put detail if you do you will be removed kissing is allowed just dont let it get to far take it to the pms. And dont automatically fall in love this isnt just a romance its also a drama and all that so no love a first sight!!
No god modding.
Do not control someone elses person unless they give you premission to drag them along with your character or something.
No fighting with each other the charatcers are fine but if i see or hear you have been fighing in the OOC then you character will be automatically out.
When reserving your character put the role you want and somewhere in your post have a gaia_kittenstar
Follow my rules if you dont you are out.
Put a yum_puddi In your profile so I know you have read it.
If you are going to be gone tell just tell me and then post on here so others know as well that youll be gone.
If you do not post for a while I will send you a pm if you do not send me back a pm youll have a warning and if you continue not to post your out.
Have fun with this if you have any ideas let me know.
Title your pm" Loving A Doll" ( After you send in your reservation and I give you the go ^_^)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:49 pm

RESERVATION
[imgleft]100x100 icon[/imgleft][color=white]XX[/color] [imgleft]100x100 icon[/imgleft]
[size=10][color=xx]name[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=x]age[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=xx]Role you play[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=x]user name[/color][/size]

MAIN SKELETON

[imgleft] Real pictures [/imgleft]

[align=center][size=14]►►[color=postingcolor]Full name [/color]◄◄[/size][/align]

[align=left][size=9]I was born [color=postingcolor]B-day[/color] around [color=postingcolor]age[/color] years ago[/align].
[align=right]According to my extra bits im a [color=postingcolor]gender[/color], weighing around [color=postingcolor]weight[/color] and standing [color=postingcolot]height[/color] tall.
[/align]
[/size]

[align=center][size=12]_______________________________[/size][/align]

[size=13][color=postingcolor]What attitude?[/color][/size]
[size=9]personality [/size]

[align=right][size=13][color=postingcolor]Turn some pages in my book[/color][/size]
[size=9]bio[/size][/align]

[align=center][size=12]_______________________________[/size][/align]

[size=15][color=red]I Can Be Interesting.[/color][/size]

[align=left][size=12][color=black][b]Give Me More:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]❥[/size][/color][color=black][size=10]likes[/color][/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]❥[/size][/color][color=black][size=10]likes[/color][/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]❥[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] likes[/color][/size]
[size=12][color=black][b]Enough Already!:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]⊗[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] dislikes[/color][/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]⊗[/size][/color][color=black][size=10] dislikes[/color][/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]⊗[/size][/color][color=black][size=10]dislikes [/color][/size]
[/align]
[align=left][size=12][color=red][b]Keep it on the downlow:[/b][/color] [/size]
[color=black][size=10]Any other information like the sisters will put their doll forms here and anything else yall want to include [/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=12][color=black][b]Turn The Music Up:[/b][/color][/size]
[color=postingvolor][size=14]♫[/size][/color][color=black][size=10]Fav song[/color][/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=14]♪[/size][/color][color=black][size=10][/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][size=13][color=postingcolor]>[/color][/size] [color=black][size=10]The Role I play...[/color][/size]
[color=postingcolor][size=10] who do you play[/align][/color][/size]

[align=right][size=13][color=postingcolor]>[/color][/size] [color=black][size=10]username [/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Older Sister gaia_kittenstar
Younger Sister gaia_angelleft
Older Brother gaia_angelleft
Father gaia_angelleft

Key:
Open: gaia_angelleft
Taken: gaia_kittenstar
Reserved: gaia_gaiagold

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:51 pm

P R O F I L E S

User ImageXX User Image
Alice Johnson
Older Sister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:54 pm

OK so to explain the curse more, it can be broken when the sisters finally find love and feel safe. They will turn back into a human at night but they can chose to turn or not to at night, it is impossible for them to be human during the day until the curse is finally broken. The curse also kept the girls at the age when they were turned but they are older then that since all the time has went by but they have not aged.

It is also Christmas morning. The weather is cloudy with a slight breeze so its in the mid 60's.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:58 pm
THE MOMMY

User Image

►►Alice Ray Johnson◄◄

I was born December 30 around 19 years ago
According to my extra bits im a female, weighing around 102 and standing height 5'6.

What attitude?
shy, quiet ,hard to trust people,((To those she doesnt know for the first three)) Loving, Calm, Motherly, hyper kinda of a dud in some ways but that is what makes her cute ^^.

Turn some pages in my book
Alice use to have everything. A family who loved her, a best friend told everything, and most of all a boy friend who she loved alot that she ended up giving up her virginity to. After that things seemed to go down hill for the couple, he wound never return her calls or come over anything. She began to get sick her and her thought she just had the flu and went to the doctors only to find out she was pregnant. Going home Alice cried and cried as her mother told her it would be ok and they would get through this as a family.

The next day she got up and decided to go over to her boyfriends house to tell him the news. Once there his mother answered and told her he was upstairs. Going upstairs she heard noises coming from his room and walked up and opened the door and saw her boy friend and best friends having sex on the bed. Standing there the two saw her and looked at her horrifed and couldnt say anything as Alice just walked out not saying anything and went home. Walking through the door she broke down crying and her mom and dad asked what was wrong and she told them. Her dad grew so angry he had to leave the house.

After 9 months Alice went into Labor and gave birth to a healthy baby girl she named Kasey. After a couple of weeks or longer she slowly went back to school but couldnt handle it seeing her ex and her ex best friend and left. Her mom told her she could do home schooling and Alice agreed to do that. One day her mom told her to go out and get some air and that she would watch Kasey for her. Not wanting to argue with her mom she did and left the house and walked around and saw a moving turck and people moving into the house next door. Going over she saw it was a family that had a boy about her age if not older. Alice went over to the new neighbors and greeted them to the neighborhood and went on her way to finish her walk.

3 months have past and Kasey is now three months old. Her mom told her she should try to go back to school which she did and saw everyone was still there including the new boy. Not paying attention to anyone she went on her way to her classes. Slowly she began to realize that she began to grow feeling for the new boy but would never show it or would tell anyone besides her family since they deserved to know after all they have done for her. Then there is another problem she still has feelings for her ex, she hopes that once she explains why she didnt tell him about Kasey he will want to be apart of Kasey's life.

I Can Be Interesting.

Give Me More:
Kasey
spending time with her daughter
Sweets
Enough Already!:
Her ex9But she still has feelings for him))
Her ex-bestfriend((But she doesnt Hate her she still considers her a sister almost))
being picked on and called different names

Keep it on the downlow:
I have a daughter thats 3 months old, and even though I have been through so much I am still crazy and hyper when I get sweets.

Turn The Music Up:
Ice queen by Within Temptation
Give me a sign by Breaking Benjamin

> The Role I play...
The Mommy

> xxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxT h e r e' s x axshe x wolf xinxdisguise

User Image

Coming out, xxx c o m i n g xxx out, coming out, let xxxi t xxxxxxxxxxxx

XXX Hearing the light cries out of a baby monitor Alice groaned and poked her head out from under the covers and saw it was 5. Getting up from the warmth of her bed she slipped on her house shoes on and walked out of her room. Going into the room right next to her she opened the door and entered the Nursery(Except it Say's Kasey where the name is). Walking over to the crib she saw Kasey crying. Picking her up she held her gently and close and headed downstairs. Going into the kitchen she saw her dad was up and kissed his cheek as he took Kasey from her and began to mess with her tiny feet causing her to squeal. Smiling Alice walked over and grabbed a clean bottle and filled it up with some water and put some formula in it and shook it and put it in the microwave for a bit. Once it was warm she took it out of the microwave she shook it up again and walked and sat it on the table as her dad gave Kasey back to her.

Cradling Kasey in her arms she sat down and began to feed her. Looking down at her she sighed quietly "You look so much like your daddy." She whispered as she watched Kasey drink the milk. Hearing the stairs creek she looked up and saw her mom and smiled at her and watched as she grabbed a cup and poured some coffee in it and came over to the table and sat down"Do you have to go to work today?" She asked her parents. "Yes we do hun. Her father said causing her to nod"Alright I'll take Kasey to Grandmas today." She whispered as Kasey finished the bottle. Grabbing the blanket off the back of the chair she placed it on her shoulder and put Kasey there as well and began to pat her back gently. Hearing a burp she smiled and stood up her mom and dad kissing both of theirs cheeks Alice headed back upstairs with Kasey. Walking into the Nursery she sat in the rocking chair and began to rock Kasey while humming untill she fell asleep. Seeing Kasey asleep she slowly stood up and placed her in the crib with her favorite teddy bear and pulled the blanket over her and left and went back downstairs to eat herself. Once she was finished she stood up and walked over to the sink and washed up her dishes and looked over and saw that it was now 6:30 and since school didnt start until 8.

Letting out a yawn she ruffled up her black hair and headed upstairs and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom and took a shower. After about 30 minutes she got out and dried herself off then began to get dressed. Putting her hair up in a towl she began to put on her eyes make up and her lip gloss. When she was finished she pulled her hair out of the towl and dried it with her blow dryer then fixed it. When she was finished she stared in the mirror and looked in the mirror at her over all apperance . Nodding she picked up her dirty clothes and headed to her room and placed them in the hamper. Letting out another yawn she went to Kasey's room to check on her and saw she was awake and walked over smiling and picked her up. "Lets go give you a nice bath mkay then we can take you to granny." Alice said softly causing Kasey to coo and giggled as she headed to the kitchen and filled the sink up with slightly warm water and took Kasey out of her onesie and placed her in the water. "Since it's friday how about tomorrow we go for a nice walk in the park." She said softly to Kasey causing her to smile widely as Alice continue to wash her. When Kasey was all nice and clean Alice wrapped kasey in a fluffy towl to keep her warm so she wouldnt get sick as they headed upstairs.

Walking into Kasey's nursery she went over and laid her on the changing table and placed her in a fresh diaper and cute little white summer dress that held some flowers on it. Smiling brightly down at her daughter she began making funny faces at her causing her to giggle loudly as Alice placed the little sandels on her. " There all dressed and ready to go." She said and picked up Kasey and buckled her into her carrier then grabbed her diaper bag and headed downstairs with the two. Grabbing her keys on the coffee table she placed the diaper bag on her shoulder and picked up Kasey's carrier and opened the front door and walked out. Setting Kasey down for a moment she closed the door and locked it then picked her back up and headed to her car . Opening the back door she placed Kasey's carrier inside and strapped it in then closed the door and went to the drivers side and got in and started the car and drove off towards her grandmother. By the time she got there it was already 7:30.

Getting out she went around and got Kasey's carrier and the diaper bag and walked into the house. Walking in with Kasey in hand her grandmother came around "Ahh Alice your here." She said softly causing Alice to smile and nod and kneeled down and unhooked Kasey and picked her up "Mommy will be back later ok, I love you. " She said kissing her daughters forehead and handed her to her grandmother"I should be back after school unless something happens then I will call you and let you know." Alice said as her grandmother nodded and left with Kasey as Alice walked out and left getting back into her car and drove off to school.

xxxxxxxxxxxx out so it xxx c a n xxx breath theres a xxxshe wolf

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

T h e r e' s x ax shexwolfx i n t h e c l o s e t xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:31 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxT h e r e' s x axshe x wolf xinxdisguise

User Image

Coming out, xxx c o m i n g xxx out, coming out, let xxxi t xxxxxxxxxxxx

XXX TEST POST.

xxxxxxxxxxxx out so it xxx c a n xxx breath theres a xxxshe wolf

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

T h e r e' s x ax shexwolfx i n t h e c l o s e t xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:52 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

To love?

XXXXXXXXXXOr to hate?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:22 pm

What do you do when someone you love who you thought would be with you forever, all the promises and kisses and hugs just gone like it was nothing? How could someone hurt someone so easily like it was nothing? Those were questions that one Heartbroken girl kept asking herself over and over.

It all started in high school the quiet girl you would of never glanced at but she would give you the time and day if you talked to her, if you asked for help she would be there to help out no matter what. This caused her to gain attention from one of the worst troublemaker in school. He was your typical bad a**, always getting into fights in school never doing his class work which caused him to start failing and ended up getting help from the quiet girl. This caused tension the troublemaker had a girlfriend she did not approve of the two being together.

It wasn't long until the troublemaker started to change, his attitude began to slowly calm down he wasn't fighting as much as he was always by the quiet girls side. The girlfriend saw the changes and kept pushing him and confronting him about it which caused them to break up. The shy girl had no idea what was going on since she was to busy helping the troublemaker out with passing and she was busy on her own time. Over time the troublemaker was caught up in school and was passing with flying colors thanks to the shy girl, but the shy girl had her own problems the girlfriend/ex was on a war path and was after the shy girl all the time making her life hell.

Over time the shy girl and troublemaker started to get closer until one day he asked her out. Everything was going good for the two at first but the ex kept sending him message and calling him telling him how much she loved him. Eventually the troublemaker went and cheated on the quiet girl with the ex. He never told her and when she found out she was hurt but forgave him in the long run. This caused the ex to get even more pissed at the two and when graduation came she got into a fight with the quiet girl only to be broken up by the troublemaker and another guy. The troublemaker told the ex he never wanted to see her or talk to her ever again.

The wrong thing the quiet girl did was trust him again, she started to fall for him though when he told her those three words she believed him and told her about her feelings. Everything seemed good but then he slowly started to drift away began to drink and party most of the time and barely paid attention to the quiet girl. Thinking she was doing something wrong she asked him what was going on and he said nothing. Deciding to not push him she left it alone.

That was her second mistake, not long she found out the troublemaker was going to the exs house all the time. Finally one day he ended it with her, confused and hurt all she could do was nod and leave. The troublemaker went back to his exs only to find out she was with another guy who was Older. When he went over and found out he began to talk crap and ended up into a fight with the other guy. The ex just stood there and watched not even caring with a grin on her face knowing she had ruined the quiet girls life just how she wanted to, but what she didn't know was that her current boyfriend has always liked the quiet girl, ever since he saw her at the gradation for his little brother and saw her fight he began to like her.

What is to happen? Will the troublemaker realize what he had lost and try to go back to the quiet girl or will the older guy step up? Or will the ex continue to try to make the quiet girls life hell?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Follow the gaia rules and all that jazz.
I am the goddess of this rp what I say goes.
This is my idea so don't take it or I will come after you.
Be active and I know with school some may not be able to post every single day so don't worry just post 2-3 times a week.
No one liners no one can do a good post if you do that. You don't have to have like a whole story but if that's how you like to post then go ahead. I understand writers block I get it just let us know.
Try to put as much detail and thought into your post don't make it blah. So don't be like "Oh I'm going to the kitchen and have a sandwich" NOOOO IF I SEE SOMETHING LIKE THAT I WILL MAKE YOU CHANGE YOUR POST!
I understand some of us have bad grammar and spelling I do just try your best.
Have a pretty post I am not asking you to have it out there just a pic, the name of your character and what ever you want to add on there.
Romance is encouraged but don't put detail if you do you will be removed kissing is allowed just don't let it get to far take it to the pms. .
No god modding.
Do not control someone else's person unless they give you permission to drag them along with your character or something.
No fighting with each other the characters are fine but if i see or hear you have been fighting in the OOC then you character will be automatically out.
Please Please Please reserve your character first!!
Follow my rules if you don't you are out.
This is a drama and a romance story so don't be afraid to be a little troublesome.
If you are going to be gone tell just tell me and then post on here so others know as well that you'll be gone.
If you do not post for a while I will send you a pm if you do not send me back a pm you'll have a warning and if you continue not to post your out.
Have fun with this if you have any ideas let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:40 pm

Reservation

[imgleft]100x100 icon[/imgleft][color=white]XX[/color] [imgleft]100x100 icon[/imgleft]
[size=10][color=xx]name[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=x]age[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=xx]Role you play[/color][/size]
[size=11][color=x]user name[/color][/size]

[size=10][color=black]⋙[/color][/size] [color=CHOOSE COLOR][size=20][b]F[/b][/size][size=15]irst[/size] [size=20][b]M[/b][/size][size=15]iddle[/size] [size=20][b]L[/b][/size][size=15]ast[/size][/color]
[center] PHOTO HERE (NO ANIME)
[size=17][color=CHOOSE SECOND COLOR]ENTER QUOTE HERE [/size][/color][/center]

[color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color] [color=COLOR ONE] [size=18]тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.[/size][/color]

[size=10][color=black]My official name on my birth certificate is[/color] [color=COLOR TWO]FULL NAME HERE[/color] [color=black] but I prefer to go by [/color][color=COLOR TWO]NICKNAMES[/color]
[color=black]I took my first breath on[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]MONTH, DAY[/color] [color=black]and the last time i celebrated I had to blow out [/color][color=COLOR TWO][/color] [color=black]candles.[/color]
[color=black]If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]GENDER[/color]
[color=black]Don't be surprised if you find me being[/color] [color=COLOR TWO]INSERT PERSONALITY HERE[/color]

[align=right] [color=COLOR ONE] тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.[/size][/color] [color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color]

[size=10][color=black]I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. [/color][color=COLOR TWO]INSERT YOUR PAST HERE[/color]
[color=black]Have I left anything out...oh yeah[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]EXTRA THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW[/color][/size]
[/align]

[color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color][color=black][size=15]✖[/size][/color] [color=COLOR TWO] [size=18]тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.[/size][/color]

[align=center][color=black][size=10][u]My Likes[/u][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE] [size=10]
☆ (like one)
☆ (like two)
☆ (like three)
[/size][/color]

[color=black][u][size=10]My Dislikes[/u][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO] [size=10]
✘ (dislike one)
✘ (dislike two)
✘ (dislike three)
[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=black][size=10][u]My Theme Song[/u][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR ONE] [size=10]
☆ SONG
[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=black][size=10][u]I have my eye on...[/u][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR TWO] [size=10]
☆ LOVE INTEREST
[/size][/color][/align]

[center][color=black][size=9]My Actions and Words Are Controlled by:[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]USERNAME[/size][/color]
[/center]

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas