Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Pray for my father who's in jail...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kdke

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 pm
Almost two months ago, my father was arrested on a warrant that's been floating through the system for the past 8 years. None of us knew about it until the day cops came to get him.

I don't wish to talk about why he was arrested, but all I ask is that whoever is willing to, please pray for him. I know my father; while he's made mistakes many years ago, he's changed a lot since then. He wants to give up his life to God, and has worked hard to be a good Christian all his life, especially for the past few years.

But when he found out about this warrant, he knew he had to confess his wrongdoing, if not for himself then for God. But he needs a lot of strength; he suffers from bouts of depression, and he's miserable right now.

Luckily, they postponed his trial date to next month because he got a defender. I wish I could be there for him, but he's all the way down in California, and I have no money. So please pray if you have the time to.

May our God and His Son bless you.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:39 am
Prayed. I hope he, you, and whoever else affected by all of this gets through it. smile  

Recite

Mega Noob

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:58 am
Heavenly Father, give Candie's earthly parent enough strength/bravery to endure his trials, whether justified or not, as he copes with the consequences of his past life. I hope he clings unto YHWH for dear life and allows Him to mold him into the image of His son so that no matter what ends up happening, he'll be a good witness of the transforming power of our God. : )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:02 am
Consider it done sister. Peace and blessings to you and your family. heart  

StrongGirlBong-Soon

9,475 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150

kdke

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:45 pm
God bless you guys. ^ ^ Thank you. I know it would mean so much to him to know people are praying.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games