Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder/3.5 They came from the darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:27 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis
Kowsauni
I was toying around with the idea of possibly making a summoner for this campaign. However their Eidolons that they summon naturally have darkvision. Will that be alright?

I don't like the idea of darkvision... mostly, because... it eliminates a factor...

*rolls a perception check... *
Dm: Dammit!! you see the monster, that was trying to sneak up on you... coming...

how ever, I am willing to give you bonus evolution points to take care of the darkvision.

Ok, how many evolution points for darkvison?  
Gabriel Lord of Flame rolled 18 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 3, 4, 5, 6, 2, 4, 5, 5, 1, 5, 1, 3, 2, 5, 3, 4 Total: 69 (18-108)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:36 pm
Stat Rolls

5+6+6=17
6+5+6=17
6+4+5=15
5+6+5=16
6+3+2=10
5+6+4=15

Huh not bad for a multi focus stat character.  

Gabriel Lord of Flame

Gabriel Lord of Flame rolled 7 8-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 6, 1, 1, 1 Total: 20 (7-56)

Gabriel Lord of Flame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:41 pm
hp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:43 pm
Kowsauni
Southern Cross Nemesis
Kowsauni
I was toying around with the idea of possibly making a summoner for this campaign. However their Eidolons that they summon naturally have darkvision. Will that be alright?

I don't like the idea of darkvision... mostly, because... it eliminates a factor...

*rolls a perception check... *
Dm: Dammit!! you see the monster, that was trying to sneak up on you... coming...

how ever, I am willing to give you bonus evolution points to take care of the darkvision.

Ok, how many evolution points for darkvison?

being they want to be mean, and take away the darkvision evolution... I will say, 2 bonus.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:14 am
Southern Cross Nemesis
iLL iNTENT
I still need to write a background and finish purchasing my mundane gear, but all the major stuff is done.

Submitting for approval:

Shaelynn Blackbrier: Half-elf Witch
and
Nicodael: Rat Familiar

Other than, me wondering why am I reminded of a chick from Mortal Combat, while looking at her... Accepted

Oh my god, Sindel, I haven't even thought about that, lol
The whole 'prehensile hair' thing is actually a pretty popular witch trope, which is why it's part of the class. That's what the whole class is pretty much, a collection of different tropes.

Bayonetta and Millia Rage from Guilty Gear both also have the 'living hair' thing going on, and both are referred to as 'witches.' (Though it's not quite as literal in Millia's case.)

The main reason I took it was to use as a more reliable means to deliver touch spells, since it gives me reach and a much higher attack bonus than I'd otherwise have.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:34 am
Finished purchasing mundane equipment and wrote a backstory, I'm ready to roll cool  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:10 am
Can I be one of the monsters?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4