Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1Role play, Romance/Action(Looking M or F Charater)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:30 pm
I say Romance/action, though Its more so correct to say mystery Romance/or/Action.

Its location can be what you will, place were ever, time (not really set)

Story? Its complicated-But should be fun enough to play with.

The embers, laying in the fireplace, grew brighter as a sudden crackle seemed to explode from somewhere within the fire wood. Those around, entranced by the dancing flame, hadn't reacted to the sudden loud noise. They only continued to stare at the bright and warm fire, whom seemed to be the only entertainment provided for the long night a head. Being young and energetic, the dancing flames before (---) could hold (his/her) attention span no longer.

Turning (his/her) head, (he/she) had to strain (his/her) neck to even peer at old Grandpa-Jones, who rocked ever so slowly back and forth in his old rocker: his pipe, lit, in hand. (---) watched as the smoke from his previous inhale snaked out from his nostrils. The weaving smoke entices (---)'s imagination, thinking it two weasel-snakes on the hunt. "Grandaddy- Tell me a story about the monsters."

(---) watched as suddenly, the pipe in Grandpa-Jones' hand angled the pipe as the youngster suddenly spoke up. Taking in his next breath, he let it out to revive the embers at the bottom of his pipe. The low lighting, due to the fireplace being the only true source of light, the embers from Grandpa-Jones' pipe lit his face with a devilish glow. Time had not been kind to Grandpa-Jones, the wrinkles and scars of battle had made (---) nearly shudder from the sight.

Pulling his pipe away, letting his arm then rest on the chair's arm, he let out a deep chuckle. "But child-I've told you many times, why hear a story about them? They've taken my leg an'a few of my fingers, I wont waste a good story on'em no longer." Grandpa-Jones glances away from the fire with his deep dead eyes, as he looked apon (---)'s face that was also lit by the fire, though unlike his face, (---)'s seemed to be glowing in radiance. "If you want t'a hear a story, then how's-about a legend?"

"Come'ere, sit apon my lap." after lil (---) came to sit apon the lap of old Grandpa-Jones, Grandpa-Jones reached over with his pipe and tapped out what was left of his smoke. Looking back into the fire Grandpa-Jones wasted no more time to tell a story of a old legend. "Child, you know of the beasts who's bodies had been changed by Dr. Gradzer. How we dare no longer venture into the forests without our machines of war. I will tell you why, why the beasts that could easily devour us, can no longer step out from the forests to hunt us. The legend of the Count, the count who's body holds no true form. The hero of this world! Our savior."

"T'was a time long ago that the Count had first appeared, it was the second year after Dr. Gradzers experiments had escaped and had hunted the 'true' animals to near extinction. If it were not for our cities of steel, we would not have survived. It was because of those monsters that our progress for the next century had been near pushed back t'a da stone age! Our last 'city' was about to be attacked by the great and most powerful Goranzo- You recall the Goranzo dont ya? D'at monster who's body would never burn, not cut or even be pierced by the weapons of the age 2155. Not even the weapon call 'nook' couldn't kill it!"

"Nothing beat the Goranzo who ruthlessly hunted down humanity! D'at camillion of a monster had been taking down governments, armies, cities by its own power! Killing with out mercy! It had only taken a year for it to wipe continents! Our only hope was to hide and abandon our cities to the forests. It was nearing the third year of Goranzo's wrath, that the Count had appeared. By this time, humanity had been dwindled ta a few thousand in our state alone."

"Before we first saw the count, a group of survivors had given up on living. Goranzo had been snuffing us out, no matter how far we ran. They had returned to the city, were they would wait for Goranzo. They had hoped, if just for once, they move Goranze enough to spare their families who hid in the forests, were they were still at the mercy of the experiments of Dr. Gradzer."

"As they ventured into the city, they noticed someone not of that era. He wore cloths that were out of some fantasy. Sleek black, not a single tear or patch in em! As if they were brand new! He wore nothing but black. His long coat had a hood that covered all the way to his chin! We had thought this man to be Goranzo, so they threw them selves to his feet, begging to be left alone, begging for the rest of their families to live on."

"The man they pleaded too did not speak. He did not deter from the direction he was facing. He just stood like a statue... For days the group pleaded with the supposed Goranzo, though not once could they make the man look down at them or even budge him. It was when one of the group suddenly got violent that the man suddenly moved."

"{STOP WITH THIS MADNESS!} The enraged man yelled! Lifting a rock, he tried smashing the man's head with a foul blow from behind!" Grandpa-Jones fell silent suddenly, his dead eyes still watching the dancing flames. "What happened?!" (---) Asked all riled up by the heat of the moment. "Before he could land da hit, he had been swung into a near by building, an insta-kill."-"How??"

"-Na one knows, not even to this day how the man had been suddenly tossed into the building. The man had moved so fast, just like Goranzo, that our naked eyes could not see what had happened! But this was not as frightening as what happened next!"-"What-what happened next??" (---) squeaked with anticipation. "Goranzo appeared!" (---) jumped, suddenly cupping his hands over his mouth. "What happened to the men? Did the stranger kill them all?"

"Now-now, let me continue first!-The men had scrambled to the safety of the buildings. As they watched from the windows, they noticed that neither the stranger or Goranzo hadn't moved an inch from were they had left them. It seemed, for once, Goranzo was spooked. He was growling like a beast, bearing his teeth as if he was challenging the stranger!" -"What happened next?!"

"Like an lion to its prey, Goranzo began to encircle the stranger- Though the stranger still didn't deter from his direction. As Goranzo finally made a full circle, he leaped at the man! His hands transformed into grotesque blades intending to pierce the man in the heart!" Grandpa-Jones suddenly slammed his fist against his chest. (---) finally fell silent, his/her hands still cupping over his/her mouth, though anxious to hear what happened next (---) stayed silent in anticipation.

"As Goranzo had leaped into the air, it was the instant it was repelled into the next twenty or so buildings behind it! It was as if Goranzo had propelled him self into an impermeable jello! Goranzo was destroying buildings left and right as he tried each time to pierce the stranger with his blade arms! And each time he failed! Though all the while, the stranger stood still, he hadn't moved an inch!"-"B-but how?"

"It was like Goranzo was nothing more then a rag doll, it was as if the stranger was swinging him around at light speed! It seemed finally that he`d met his match.

After toppling the city Goranzo walked up to the man, placing him self only inches away from the strangers face. {Who are you?} Ask Goranzo finally. The stranger didn't answer. Finally then, we saw the stranger move. He raised his hand and wrapped his fingers around Goranzo's neck, lifting him from the ground. Goranzo, whom had been thrown left and right, knew that he could not fight with brute force no longer. {Who are you?!} When the man did not answer again, Goranzo's body morphed into a spiked ball, the spikes had finally pierced the strangers body. The malefic Goranzo stayed then eerily silent, for usually he would have laughed at the feeble attempts to kill him. {You-What are you?} The calculating and most intelligent Goranzo, quivered. {LET GO! LET GO!} Goranzo pleaded! He pleaded so relentlessly that he reverted back to his human appearance, struggling to free him self from the strangers grip.

Grandpa-Jones then fell silent once more, pulling his eyes from the fire he looked down at lil (---). "Wha-What happened next?" Asked (---) with a shiver. "-Goranzo suddenly caught fire."-"But you said-" "T'was no ordinary fire. It was black, black as the night and it danced like snakes from Medusa's hair! It ate Goranzo up like paper in a fire."

Lil (---) fell silent, then after a moments pause looked back up at Grandpa-Jones. "Was the Stranger the Count?"-"Aye, he was the Count."-"But, why do we call him the Count?" Grandpa-Jones swallowed hard then looked back to the fire, which still danced brightly in the fireplace. "For he drank the blood of the monsters that reigned in the forest. He then placed some sort of magic on the forests, when a beast or plant tries to grown into the cities from the forest, the black fire suddenly engulfs them, eating them right up before they can even set foot onto the other side. Though for some reason, only man and machine can pass in and out with out being incinerated."

"The Count saved us from Goranzo, from the Terror of the Hybrid beasts and gave us havens with in our cities. After placing the Havens, the Count vanished into the night. They say, during the red Harvest moon, in the forest of the north... there is a path no longer then 15 feet. They say the Count re-appears in black flames, then paces him self back and forth. They say that if you stand in his way that you will be able to ask the Count for a single wish."-"Any wish?!"-"That'be what they say-"-"Then I could wish for dad and mom to come back?!"

"....Its time for bed."

I'm looking for some one to play (---) in the story above, though years have now passed and (---) would be adult aged ((And human)). Only really requirement is that your character has a grandfather named Jones and your parents are MIA/dead and that the aforementioned events had happened. That hybrid beasts live in the forests and are fearsome creatures that aren't easy to deal with even with high tech weapons.

And that for some reason or another you seek out the Count for the possibility of an impossible wish to come true.

Open to suggestions; (The count will be played by me)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:24 pm
bump~  

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100

KiiingIzzy

Devoted Friend

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:42 pm
Mini me of the Zurg

I've been looking for a new partner for a while and thought I would check you out. I instantly fell in love with your story, and was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Would you like some samples from me? The gender of my character really doesn't matter? And could I get some sort of character profile skeleton from you? If not, I have no problem playing without one.

Feel free to PM me or whatever and we'll talk more about it smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:20 pm
EternalRaine323
Mini me of the Zurg

I've been looking for a new partner for a while and thought I would check you out. I instantly fell in love with your story, and was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Would you like some samples from me? The gender of my character really doesn't matter? And could I get some sort of character profile skeleton from you? If not, I have no problem playing without one.

I don't really have a profile skeleton, Its fun to be able to learn things as you go, it gives the story mystery and your character as well. I'm flexible and love story twists. If you've any questions do ask, other then that I leave your character build and history up to you from the point were the story above leaves off. ^-^  

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100

KiiingIzzy

Devoted Friend

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:05 pm
Mini me of the Zurg
EternalRaine323
Mini me of the Zurg

I don't really have a profile skeleton, Its fun to be able to learn things as you go, it gives the story mystery and your character as well. I'm flexible and love story twists. If you've any questions do ask, other then that I leave your character build and history up to you from the point were the story above leaves off. ^-^

Oh great! Where would you like to do this or plot? PMs for plotting? And here or forums for playing? I don't really care where we do it or how we start.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:35 pm
EternalRaine323
Mini me of the Zurg
EternalRaine323
Mini me of the Zurg

Oh great! Where would you like to do this or plot? PMs for plotting? And here or forums for playing? I don't really care where we do it or how we start.

I'm a follow the flow kinda person when it comes to plot, though as I've mentioned in the story above its up to you on how you want to seek the 'wish'. As for were the appropriate forum in this guild would do fine.  

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100

KiiingIzzy

Devoted Friend

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:41 pm
Mini me of the Zurg

All righty. If you would go ahead and start the thread, I will be more than happy to reply there immediately smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:02 pm
EternalRaine323
Mini me of the Zurg

All righty. If you would go ahead and start the thread, I will be more than happy to reply there immediately smile

All right,  

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:02 pm
EternalRaine323

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23401395  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff