Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Halloween Time (Soon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:24 am
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the whole year and since growing up I wasn't allowed to celebrate it I relish every chance I can whether it be virtual or in RL actually going to a halloween party or such. So what does everyone like to do for Halloween and tell me why you love Halloween as much as me?

I love it for the festive colors and it's the start of fall and that's my favorite time of the year. Also mmm festive drinks like pumpkin spice and others abound. OHH did you know they have pumpkin flavored waffles. Well they do. You should buy some and totally think of me when your chowing down on them with the awesome syrup and if you choose butter too. Mmmm.

Did I mention I love Halloween (Rhetorical)

Oh OH Oh OH why not a halloween themed contest? It could be a tektek one or or I got other ideas as well. Don't worry they won't be pic related. Ha ha.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:35 pm
TekTeking seems to be popular. Let's do it.  

Mitwad

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100

Sexy Fox Samurai

Dangerous Player

16,425 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:10 pm
I love TekTeking. :3 Go for it!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:08 am
Halloween is such a fun time.  

souldriving

Sparkly Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xanvie

Pure-hearted Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:08 am
I like the Halloween too. Here in my country (where i was born, where i live) the Halloween is not really celebrated, not really a holiday, just few familes few years ago celebrate(d) it. We doesn't celebrate it in real life too, i mean me and my family. But it's no matter, i like it across the internet with event(s), mainly on Gaia, it's enough for me. I heard, i did read few news (good and bad news too) about this year's Halloween event on Gaia, i am excited a bit, i waiting for it. I registered on Gaia at February, 2009. I really liked the BOO versus SIN teams' fight. I was, i am in the BOO team, but 1 of my mules i was in the SIN too. I like the candies, the most of creatures, but i don't like the too bloody things.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:55 am
Well I don't do much, maybe a halloween party but mostly me and few friends get together and watch horror movies with a lot of candy xD then later that night we go out... the woods are always fun when it's really dark around and we have been watching few horror movies around the woods etc.

Nope, didn't knew they had pumpkin flavored waffles... but where I live we don't have much waffles :C  

FlyDuc

Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff