Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
❀Guns and Roses❀ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Noticing him move closer, she smiled looking out the window and leaning ther head by it to get fresh air. Since she was hardly near drugs, her throat couldnt take the bad air in the cab, and even if she tried, she'd end up coughing."No your not, I'm paying for myself.~" She replyed stubbornly, smiling some. After about fifteen minutes, the cab driver came to a stop light and got stuck in a traffic jam, seeing it as an...Oprotunity for him, he reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a gun, pointing it at Micheal and shooting. Natalie's eyes widened and she screamed, covering her head out of insticnt, frieghtened. The man smirked, seeing that he missed Micheal and it hit the seat instead. "Lucky." He said, picking up the gun again and aiming, hoping to hit this time.Natalie tried opening the door, biting her bottom lip as she jiggled the handle. There was no use of that, he had locked the door. "D-dont shoot!" She said, trying to reason with the man as he snickered, his hand shaking out of old age.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:57 pm
Michael Hacker

He had a twinge of suspicion staring the Cab driver, the man's eyes constantly flipped between the rear view mirror and him. Michael had his gun ready to pull at the slightest provocation. Slowly, as if he were still staring out of the window he unfastened his seat belt. We hit downtown and traffic slowed, Noticing the man's hand was shaking on the wheel his training kicked in. He could see the man ready to pull the gun. Already Michael was moving, he ducked down, his head in Natalie's lap. He looked at her seriously. "Don't look." he said as he popped out of the bottom of the seats and fired two rounds dead center into the man's throat. Blood squirted from the gaping wounds left by Michael's high caliber pistol. The sound of the gunshots itself deafened Michael as he fired one more round into his own window and pulled Natalie out of the car, trying to escape the scene as quickly as possible. Already his mind was working in over-load. His phone was in his hand as he dialed Tessio. He had tried to call him, to tell him there was a contract on him this night and he should cancel his plans. With short cuts of dialogue, ones the police wouldn't be able to make any sense of. Words like; Body, gun, escaped, help were in the sentence. Michael agreed to meet Tessio in the alley behind Johnny's Pizzaria, two streets away. Putting his phone away he turned to Natalie, still pulling her by her wrist. "Come on, we need to move quickly." he said curtly, the blood pumping in his ears as the adrenaline forced his body forwards.

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Natalie had closed her eyes tightly when he said to not look, though had flinched everytime he shot a bullet. When he started to pull her, she ran trying to keep up, though due to a bit of shock, she was a bit slower.She started to speed up a bit when she got a hold of reality and ran as fast as he was going. "I'm never...Riding in a cab with you again." She said to him as they ran, her hair getting messy and lossening out of the bun she had. When they made it to the Pizzaria, Natalie sat down in a seat, brathing hard as she started to fix her hair, putting it in a tighter bun than before, looking over at Micheal, she frowned. "After your done with your friend, I want an explanation, and not a lie!" She said, obviously a bit angry, though it flushed away as she went up to the cashier, ordering a water and paying for it, sitting back down in the chair she was before, taking a big sip of the beverage.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:19 pm
Michael Hacker

Finally reaching the meeting place in the Pizzaria he had kicked everyone else out and drew the shades. Looking at her he conflicted inside whether to tell her the truth of his family, and immediately decided against it. He would never break the Omerta the code of Silence. "How about we get out of the city first and clean up." he said casually, gesturing to his blood stained white button up. Sitting on a chair he tore open the shirt and noticed finally the cab driver had gotten him, grazed his side. "Ow. That stings." he said with a humorless laugh as he grabbed Napkins from the table and tried to stop the bleeding. It isn't serious... he thought, But it hurts like hell! he sighed as he glanced down at his phone, waiting for Tessio's call. "Wheres my drink by the way?" he asked with a small smile, gesturing at her cup.

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image

User Image

She frowned, watching him dab at his wound before standing and pushing his hands away, starting to do it for him. "You didnt say you wanted one." She muttered dully, grabbing her cup and wetting the napkin a little, cleaning around the wound and then dabbing it very lightly. After cleaning it, she pressed on it to stop the bleeding, grabbing his hand and putting it on it for him to hold. She then went to get another cup of water for him and set it down at the table, returning to her sweat and laying her head down in her arms, a bit shaken up from the shooting. She didnt like guns, at all, and knowing that he had a gun on him right now, she had scooted a bit away from him, not to hurt his feelings at all, but just to get away from the gun.She wasnt giddy anymore, more angry and friegtened than happy. And she was thinking. Thinking about the lie he would most likely tell her for an explanation, but she was mostly trying to figure out what the hell Micheal had going on. Partys almost every night,suits,lackeys,guns and being able to kick everyone out of a Pizzeria!It was crazy, and she couldnt think of anything but a couple ridicouless ideas, that ticked her off more.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:52 pm
Michael Hacker

Michael noticed her distance from him now. After cursing and swearing from her less then gentle medical experience. Grabbing the cup with his free hand he downed the drink and threw the cup across the room. Turning to look at her he laughed, a quiet painful laugh. "Afraid I'm going to bleed on you?" he chuckled a bit before grimacing in pain. Michael was beginning to fall asleep when he heard the squeal of tires behind the store, instinctively he reached for his gun, which now only had 2 bullets left in it. Standing up and bracing himself against the wall he slowly moved towards the back door. Opening it gently he saw Tessio's bald head. "Natalie," he called, "Let's go." he opened the door and stumbled three steps towards the car and fell inside of it, asleep.

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Natalie had jumped when he grabbed for his gun, her eyes widening before sighing and walking with him, sliding into the car and seeing him go to sleep. She frowned, having to reach over and press the napkins against his wound,propping herself up against the seat, which was uncomfortable. After a couple moments, she gave up with that position and leaned against him, holding his wound for him. It looked like she was hugging him, which she basically was. When they got to the apartments, she shook Micheal lightly, her cheeks a rosey pink from leaning against him. "Micheal, c'mon, we're home." She muttered to him, still holding his side. "I need to dis infect your side and bandage it." She whispered to him, opening the door and pulling on the sleepy mans wrist. "Please, I can't carry you."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:10 pm
Michael Hacker

Michael grumbled unhappily about being woken up and was going to yell at whoever it was, when he remembered that he was just shot. Then the pain returned to him. Grimacing in agony he opened his eyes and looked at Natalie, her cheek's a lovely shade of pink. "Well...Gain some muscle...Weakling." he teased her quietly, his voice barely above a whisper. He turned and saw Tessio on the phone, an urgent look on the old man's face. Obviously talking to Michael's Father, he was going to be soooo happy. Michael thought with a sigh, standing up he pushed Natalie and staggered into her apartment, which was much more comfortable then the car. He plopped down on the couch, awaiting Natalie's less than lovely doctor skills.

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Natalie frowned when he pushed her, glarring daggers at him staggering away. When she got into the apartment, she sighed, shutting the door quietly. "Dont..Push me." She hissed, going into the bathroom and gettbandages and getting alchol to clean the wound and some Q-tips to dab it on. She sat next to him on the couch, taking his shirt off for him and making him lean against the couch. "This is gonna sting, so dont be a p*ssy." She said, smiling some, her mood lightening just a bit as she rubbed the alchol on the q-tip, starting to dab it gently, glancing at his face for his reaction. She finished cleaning it, putting a bit more alchol on it after to make sure it was fully clean and wouldn't get infected. After she was done with that, she grabbed his hand and made him sit up, standing and starting to wrap the bandages around his chest to cover his side. Since she didnt have the sticky ones,it was a bit harder. Each time she had to go around his back, she had to lean over his chest and basically have his face against her stomach, which made her red in the cheeks. After she was done, she made him lay down, kissing his forehead in a friendly way. "I don't think you should go home right now, just rest okay? I'm gonna go get you some pain pills and some water." She whispered sweetly to him, walking off to the bathroom, and then the kitchen, turning on the sink and grabbing a glass coke cup to fill with water.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:06 pm
Michael Hacker

This wasn't the first time Michael was shot, as his shirt came off he remembered the various wounds he's sustained, shot twice in the leg, once in the shoulder, now once more in his abdomen. He was just racking up the credibility of a Mobster. The next 20 minutes or so were excruciating. Natalie was by no means a doctor, even time she dabbed the alcohol on his cut he growled in pain and swore a chain of curses and frustrations. As he laid down his body finally began to relax. Grimacing he turned to watch her leave, seeing her hips sway seductively with every step. He smiled a bit and turned back, grimacing all the time. He pulled his cellphone out of his pocket and looked down at it. 17 missed calls, 6 voice mails and 3 texts messages he sighed and knew at least half of those were his father and the other half were his various Capo's The Capo's or 'bosses' were Michael's direct underlings and if he were to die, then they'd be all anxious over the promotion...Greedy bastards. Michael sighed and rolled again, trying once more to get comfortable. Where's Luca and Paulie at? he wondered and looked at the door into their bedroom. Still sleeping? With all of his curses and yelling? He groaned and turned and decided to focus his attention on more important things like...Who set him up? Michael mulled this over as he waited for Natalie.

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image

User Image

She sighed gently as she came back witht eh two pills and cold water. "Take them when your ready, alright?" She said, before mulling an idea over. "Maaaybe...We should bring you to the hostpital instead. I'm not a nurse nor a doctor." She said, grabbing the phone and getting ready to call. "Maybe we can get you into the emergency side, hopefully." She muttered, dialing and putting her ear up to it while it rang.
Luca and Paulie were playing a game of cards when they heard the two walk in. When Micheal started to swear and curse, Luca started to snicker and laugh at him. "Eh. Natalie and him must've had a ride." He said, laying down a royal flush which made Paulie frown. "You cheat!" He declared, watching the older boy closely, seeing a card go out of his sleeve.Paulie jumpped on him, punching him in the stomach before Luca rolled over and got him by the neck, all the time making way too much noise, having to have Natalie cover the phone to be able to hear when they picked up.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:43 pm
Michael Hacker

He sighed as he took the pillows and swallowed them dry. Seeing her pick up the phone to call the hospital, springing up from the couch he rushed quickly over to here and snatched the phone away. "Sorry mis-dial." he said harshly before chucking the phone across the room. "Natalie..." he whispered with venom lacing his words. "Never do that again." he said harshly. Rage flooded his body as he thought about the near fatality of her decision. Thinking about it, remembering she was not a Mafioso he got angry at himself. "Nat...I'm sorry." he said, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Luca, Paulie. You heard and saw nothing about this shooting. Understand?" he said briskly to them and headed back into the room to grab his spent handgun. He grabbed a paper towel from the kitchen counter he whipped the blood off of it, arterial blood from the cab driver he hoped, and not his own.

"Luca, do we still have that ditch in our possession? Out near the Bronx?" he said quietly before throwing the paper towel in the sink and flushing it with water. Glancing at it, making sure there was no remaining blood or finger prints on it he slid it across the table with a plastic bag. "I need this to disappear." Sitting at the table with Paulie he glanced at him, indicating he wanted him to disappear too. With both the kids gone he turned to Natalie. "Sit, you want an explanation I imagine?" Opening her fridge and grabbing a carton of milk he drank it straight from the carton before sitting down across from her.

"Let me tell you a story." he started and glanced at the Milk carton, as if reading for a way to explain it properly. "In Sicily circa 1930, Italians were oppressed by the governo Nazionale. The people decided to fight back by pushing out any government officials and creating a local municipal militia. Based largely on a family. Mi Familia. Mafia." he took another swig from the carton "Fast forward some 60 years, the Mafia in America is underground, disappeared from the main screen. But they aren't dead..." he swallowed, as if taking too large a bite. "Natalie, my father runs the Manzano Family here in New York. He is a don, and I am his Caporegime, his Under-boss..." his eyes turned back towards her to look her directly in the eyes. "Natalie I'm a Mafioso." he said with dead seriousness.

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artificial Laws

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image

User Image

xxxxx She starred at him, raising a brow when she saw him drink from the carton, handing him a cup. "Ew." She said, smiling some before sitting on the kitchen table with her leg crossed over the other.She listened, sighing when he was done. "So...That's why there's parties over there every night and you have so much 'family buissness'." She looked down, her light brown eyes studying the floor instead of looking at him. When she remembered he threw her phone, she started to pick up the pieces that had fallen off of it. "Oh. And Micheal, I don't want guns in my house, so if you come here with one, you're leaving." She said, done with stating already known facts.She gave a soft,small smile, looking at him while she put the batteries in her home phone. She chuckled, remembering the cab ride. "I'm never riding in a car with you again, Mr.Mafia." She teased, hanging her phone up to charge. "You better believe that."

Luca grabbed Paulie by the back of his neck, pulling him out of the house and down the street to the ditch, getting rid of the gun there. "Hehe. Micheal isn't that much of a ladies man." Luca said, starting to walk back to the house. Paulie rolled his light blue eyes."And you are?" The younger one asked, which made Luca scoff. "I totally am." He argued back, pushing Paulie off of the sidewalk, Paulie coming back and pushing him, which turned this into a disput, Luca pushing him and Paulie pushing him back.

User Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces