Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Who is or what is Eclipse

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfjoker

Sparkly Shapeshifter

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:36 pm
Who is or what is Eclipse

I want to relly do this rp one on one in pm's.
My rules are simple 1 to 2 Paras unless brain freeze
also its a strange idea and I want to do it a action romance style But don't know if its Yaoi, yuri or straight because of how odd my char is

A new Heroin has appeared flying over the city powerful strong in the magic arts. But she has a dark secret one no one could guess what is it who is she.

There once was a powerful villein he could countroll dark and light magic at once and used them for horrible deeds. And just like every super villein dose he joined forces with a group called the cult. But after 2 years with this group he defected because of something so horrible so cruel even he wouldn't do it and when to the government. Hear they gave him a pardon for his crimes but only if he worked for them they also cast a spell on him to change who he was so that he could work with out ridicule but the one casting the spell was an old enemy of his and turned him into a woman. Now rain or eclipse is trying to make right what was done.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:50 pm
bump  

Wolfjoker

Sparkly Shapeshifter

3,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash