Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Tower of the Bright Ones (4e Homebrew) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:30 am
Arc Vembris

This is great, Arc. Everything fits together quite nicely.

Just a few things.
-You forgot to add your +2 class bonus to Will... not that you need it...
-I see your Longsword and Eladrin Chain in your weapon and armor slots, but they're not recorded in your inventory. Just a personal preference?
-And unfortunately, Chain still counts as heavy armor, so you'll lose your ability bonus to your AC, unless you have something else that's letting you keep it that I don't see?
-I added up all your gear and trinkets, and I come to a total of 865, including the 5g in your coinpurse. That puts you 15g over limit. Did you forget to add the Adventurer's Kit into your figures when you did the math? That's the only thing that's 15g that I can see.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:46 pm
WhimsicalXellos
Just waiting for Arc's sheet so I can request a subforum. Other than that, really need an Arcane class before we could begin, though.

Making my Deva Swordmage as we speak! Anyone have any recommendations for my tertiary stat? I have a +4 mod in Con and Int; not sure what to go for after that. Str is unimportant due to a feat I took that lets me use Int for MBAs and throws.  

AlphabetFish

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:08 am
AlphabetFish
Making my Deva Swordmage as we speak! Anyone have any recommendations for my tertiary stat? I have a +4 mod in Con and Int; not sure what to go for after that. Str is unimportant due to a feat I took that lets me use Int for MBAs and throws.

I would venture your choice of Wisdom or Charisma to bolster your Will Defense. Swordmages have only one Wisdom based skill, but it's Insight, which would help prevent any combat feignts against you. Charisma affects both Diplomacy and Intimidate.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:25 am
WhimsicalXellos
AlphabetFish

I would venture your choice of Wisdom or Charisma to bolster your Will Defense. Swordmages have only one Wisdom based skill, but it's Insight, which would help prevent any combat feignts against you. Charisma affects both Diplomacy and Intimidate.
I have Insight and Perception Down, and with my group telepathy, I don't even have to worry about alerting anyone if i pick something up.

Oh, Yea, Also, I am interested in playing your psion. I will be Ka.

23 passive insight and 28 passive perception VS stealth, 23 otherwise.  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

DeathAdams

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:28 am
GET OUT OF MY HEAD! THAT"S NOT COOL! I SWEAR ON THE HONOR OF THE SPIRITS IF YOU KEEP LOOKING THROUGH MY HEAD, I WILL SQUASH YOU LIKE A BUG!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:33 am
Callsigncaboose
GET OUT OF MY HEAD! THAT"S NOT COOL! I SWEAR ON THE HONOR OF THE SPIRITS IF YOU KEEP LOOKING THROUGH MY HEAD, I WILL SQUASH YOU LIKE A BUG!
Its okay, Its a group mind link. We can all talk amongst each other. All four of us.  

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

DeathAdams

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:37 am
Roilvn Whiro
Callsigncaboose
Its okay, Its a group mind link. We can all talk amongst each other. All four of us.

NOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! My private thoughts!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:54 am
Callsigncaboose
Roilvn Whiro
Callsigncaboose

NOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!! My private thoughts!!!!!
Promise not to read too many of them.  

The Shade of Casin

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

DeathAdams

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:01 am
If you do... Lets just say you won't be fearing monsters or dragons. No. You'll deal with me. An Anger prone Elf..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:35 pm
Roilvn Whiro

AlphabetFish

Arc Vembris

For those who may not be aware, we have a subforum now! I will be adding in all the details and such sorta slowly, but I will send out PMs once everything is ready to a point where you can all start posting.  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 pm
WhimsicalXellos
Arc Vembris

This is great, Arc. Everything fits together quite nicely.

Just a few things.
-You forgot to add your +2 class bonus to Will... not that you need it...
-I see your Longsword and Eladrin Chain in your weapon and armor slots, but they're not recorded in your inventory. Just a personal preference?
-And unfortunately, Chain still counts as heavy armor, so you'll lose your ability bonus to your AC, unless you have something else that's letting you keep it that I don't see?
-I added up all your gear and trinkets, and I come to a total of 865, including the 5g in your coinpurse. That puts you 15g over limit. Did you forget to add the Adventurer's Kit into your figures when you did the math? That's the only thing that's 15g that I can see.

Fixed the Will. Cut the ability bonus, Listd the Eladrin Chain +1. Cut the longsword to fill the 15gp gap  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:58 am
Arc Vembris
Fixed the Will. Cut the ability bonus, Listd the Eladrin Chain +1. Cut the longsword to fill the 15gp gap

Everything's solid, then.

Heh... "cut the longsword" ... (I'm so lame)  

WhimsicalXellos
Crew

Compassionate Husband

9,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash