Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Role playing anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:45 pm
Hello. You may have not seen me in recent action in role plays and even dropped my last role plays. Well, I apologize. I now have a job, work over forty hours a week, deal with idiotic costumers and put up with my bosses bullshit. Well, I got my transfer in and I start tomorrow. But, I would like play some role plays. I miss them. Anyway, I have no limits in violence, romance and language. I am a literate role player so I would like a paragraph (or two) from my rp partner. No text talk. I'm flexible with genders which means I can play a boy and girl. I do Yuri and straight. Not Yoai. Sorry darlings.
Plus, the role plays will be through Private Message. I can't keep up with the forums. Plus, I find it easier through PM's. The type of role plays that I'm currently interested in are-

Childhood friends-
[M] and [F] were best friends growing up. [M]'s mother died of illness and his father wasn't much of a father. So, [F]'s family took him in. They were inseparable. They dated different people in high school and in college, they decided to get together. They were almost a perfect couple. He was studying to become a doctor of the town he loved, but she wanted to go out and see the world. After they talked about their future, they realize that their dreams are not going to work together. [M] and [F] said some very hurtful things before [F] left to go to London, her first stop. After fifteen years, they are in their late twenties/early thirties. [M] achieved his dream of being a doctor and his next patient is... [F]'s father. He came down very ill of a deadly disease and doesn't have much time left. [F] get's a phone call from the hospital and takes the first flight back home. What happens when [F] and [M] see each other and she realizes that he's her father's doctor?

Hunter and the Hunted
Victorian arranged marriage
Secret Relationship
(Race, enemy family/kingdoms, Different religions)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:04 pm
bump  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:14 pm
bump.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:18 pm
I'm interested in a few of the rp ideas you've posted in here. If you're still looking for someone to do the childhood friends role play with you, that one definitely piqued my interest. I'm also open to the Hunter and Hunted and Victorian Arranged Marriage one.

I'm not very good at playing male roles, however, just warning you ahead of time.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:21 pm
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
I'm interested in a few of the rp ideas you've posted in here. If you're still looking for someone to do the childhood friends role play with you, that one definitely piqued my interest. I'm also open to the Hunter and Hunted and Victorian Arranged Marriage one.

I'm not very good at playing male roles, however, just warning you ahead of time.

Okay. Well, you do know that it is a pm role play?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:29 pm
Scarlet Executor
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Okay. Well, you do know that it is a pm role play?

Yes, I do. I just thought I'd post in here to let you know I'm interested.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200