Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
And so it begins...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xtecreborn

Dapper Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:46 pm
Hey guys I'm a 15 year old gaian who's looking to make some friends, join a few guilds, have fun and possibly (possibly, possibly) rp a bit. I love anime and I'm mainly into fighting and action animes like one piece, bleach, yu yu hakusho, fairy tail, d grayman, and the sort. I'm also an avid gamer. I play games from sports to platformers to action and adventure games across multiple systems. Pokemon, kingdom hearts, halo, zelda, mario, megaman, to name a few. I'm not getting internet for a few weeks and I'm on my phone right now. I could use a few pointers on what to do on gaia, how to get a few friends customize my avi better (it looks bad I know) and how to fit in.

Thanks~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:55 am
User Image
Hi there! You're at the perfect place to meet people with varied interests (I know that my little sister, Cuchitathevampire, loves Fairy Tail) and to find informative guides.

Head on over to our Chatterbox subforum and feel free to start a topic about any of your interests or hobbies; you are sure to get at least a few responses, depending on how often you post in your thread and how many people come across your thread who want to talk about that particular thing.

There's nothing wrong with your avatar! I think it looks very cool and, based on what you've told us about yourself, true to your fantasy-roleplay leanings. Here is a great guide by a member on how to make a cool avatar.

If you're interested in making friends and fitting in, some great tips can be found in these two guides: link 1 and link 2.

Hope this helps, and again -- welcome! emotion_hug

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out