Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
pathfinder game interest check

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:48 am
will explain later, but has vampires and other bumps of the night... razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:19 am
Most games do if you know where to look.

Need to know more.  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:20 pm
Most of my other games have died out so now I'm looking for something new. I too would be interested in hearing more.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:06 pm
Basically, the players would be protecting the vampires; not because of some twisted spell, but because of a treaty. A group of vampires protect the people of a town from the more dangerous foes(yet to decide), as long as the people promise to protect them from those that would do them harm, as they rested, and provide a blood meal(think blood bank bags, or blood from a recently killed animal).

The idea comes more from the tv show Angel, Fallout 3 and a rp I played once; than from any of the Twilight books, or Underworld movies. Basically, Vampires are still known as the same to the rest of the world, but to this one settlement the ones there are helpful, respectful and basically... good.

Harm the town... get out of there before nightfall or face their true guardians.

Still working on the story,

Things I did get worked out, The town and the vampires are two separate groups. The town is free to do as it pleases; voting, fighting, drinking, worship, blah, blah... And the vampires, including their daytime protectors/hands and those who wish to become undead, hold their own council.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:33 am
Another idea I had, was a zombie one... if you played or seen any zombie movie you know the concept.

People who are killed by a zombie attack, turn their character sheets over to me and I apply a zombie template to it. And they are free to build a new character

Though, just to remove the most likely choices, Necromancy and any cleric ablitiy that turns/rebukes undead doesn't work  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:32 pm
Southern Cross Nemesis

Heya man, i personally think this vampire thing is a good idea. It sounds interesting and fun, something different than the norm. i'd be willing to play, especially since i wanna get back into the games lol  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Avurus

Malevolent Aggressor

1,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:09 am
Yay, I love playing undead games, if you want me i'll join.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:19 am
Avurus
Yay, I love playing undead games, if you want me i'll join.
If I can get a 3rd person to say they would play, I will put the creation information up. But at the moment this is what is known as a interest check. Just tossing out the idea to see who bites.

Thanks though for your interest smile  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:48 pm
I have a few characters I can bust out. I have Beric, my old necromancer, but I also have Angelo I wanna use. Angelo uses the Arcanium Crafter Archetype, so if you don't allow that, I can use any of my six other characters. But I want to have my cute little fox familiar too...  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games