I'm a writer, it's what I enjoy doing, and in the long run want to do as my career. I've been job hunting since I graduated in December of last year, but nothing writing related has surfaced. I'm currently working a part time retail job (which is decent, considering how many people are out of work.) This is the first part of my prayer request, that I find a job that allows me to do what I love on a daily basis with a steady income.

The second part is this: I recently relocated, and in my new church I spoke with the college and young adult pastor about my writing. He read the first five chapters of a story I had been writing, and then suggested to his brother that he read it. It turns out that his brother is the president of a company called Slimbooks, and they're supposed to launch next month. He approached me about being published. My first book ever will be released on the 10th of next month. I'm asking that you pray for success, that I sell at least 200 copies of the book so that I can meet the cap that allows for the book to be published in the first place. I would love to sell more than that, but at this point in time, I am an unknown author, and it's my first book.

Thank you, and God Bless!

P.S. Slimbooks.com is the website that my book will be on. They have a contest going right now, whoever wins it will receive a copy every book they publish this year, free of charge. They will be e-books.

P.P.S. The book is fantasy, by the way. I'm somewhat afraid to outright approach Christian fiction, only because I don't want to write something that is doctrinally inconsistent. Maybe that could be another prayer request. That one day I'll be able to do it, and write it so well that even non-believers will enjoy reading it.