Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
I am Pantheist and Omnist :3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kozmog

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 am
jesusgirl115
My apologies, Omnism is correct.

While God wants us to be "good", good acts aren't going to send you to Heaven.
God wants you to believe in your heart that He is the One and Only true God, love Him, and share His love and Word. Jesus died so you can spend eternity with God, you don't need to or should be nice to people just so you can go to Heaven.
You should be nice just to be nice, and to let the love of Jesus shine through you.

How do you feel about Wiccan or Pagan beliefs?
I don't really do good to go to heaven, just because it feels right and im naturally attuned to making others happy. If you do good to go to go to heaven it seems like you don't really like being good at all, which is just creepy O.e
But I do love God, whatever he is, if he's one or many, or just the beauty of science and the universe. So God is gonna punish me for not believing other people that say Christ is truly the way to perceive him, and that I wanted to see for myself and be willing to accept whatever I see?

And for Wiccans, I don't think there's harm in magic if you're doing it for the sake of good for others. A couple of my friends are into it and they say it works so.. -shrugs- < w >

And Paganism is just a term for polytheistic religions. < .>

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:31 pm
That's a very perplexing, yet very interesting belief. I believe that too, in a way- that God is a spirit, and not a person in whole.

Good on you! C:  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kozmog

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:07 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
That's a very perplexing, yet very interesting belief. I believe that too, in a way- that God is a spirit, and not a person in whole.

Good on you! C:
Teehee >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:09 pm
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa

Good on you! C:
Teehee >w<
I assume you're happy of my post! : D
YAY!  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kozmog

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:39 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa

Good on you! C:
Teehee >w<
YAY!
I finally saw a positive opinion thats why xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 am
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa

Good on you! C:
Teehee >w<
YAY!
It's because it's so diverse, people continue to believe that God is a being, and not presumably a force that flows through each and every one of us. Which, if anyone reads this besides you Stafari, how do you suppose we have souls? Are they given or infused within us?  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kozmog

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 am
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa

Good on you! C:
Teehee >w<
YAY!
It's because it's so diverse, people continue to believe that God is a being, and not presumably a force that flows through each and every one of us. Which, if anyone reads this besides you Stafari, how do you suppose we have souls? Are they given or infused within us?
Hmm.. well I kinda feel we're a little of both, because when we're fertilized , since we're just already alive even before that then we're probably infused with a piece of our parent's spirit(like polyps of spirits of some sort).. And since a simple electric spark can bring us back our spirit, it means that God has to be that natural, electric spark that gives us life. Idk how to put that together to flow evenly xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:38 pm
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa

Good on you! C:
Teehee >w<
YAY!
Hmm.. well I kinda feel we're a little of both, because when we're fertilized , since we're just already alive even before that then we're probably infused with a piece of our parent's spirit(like polyps of spirits of some sort).. And since a simple electric spark can bring us back our spirit, it means that God has to be that natural, electric spark that gives us life. Idk how to put that together to flow evenly xD
That sounds amazingly beautiful emotion_kirakira  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kozmog

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:00 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa
YAY!
Lawls thank you! yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:02 pm
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa
YAY!

It's like...you painted a picture C:  

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kozmog

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:12 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa

I kinda saw a couple images myself > 3<;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:56 pm
God is also a "force" which lives in us in the form of the Holy Spirit. He is Son, Father, and Spirit.

Anyway, I want to thank you for sharing this with us here in the guild. The notion that we take a portion of our parent's souls is a tad confusing. Also, what is your opinion on SanterĂ­a?  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Wuppa Wuppa

Beloved Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:29 pm
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa

Were they pretty?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:33 pm
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa
TemStafari
Wuppa Wuppa

Were they pretty?
Well I saw teh color pink for flesh, and a branch of coral the color of coyote spirit from zOMG. xD  

Kozmog

O.G. Conventioneer

14,175 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers