Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Help me please v.v

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:09 am
I am trying to make my profile look better. I used photobucket and it just made a bunch of ugly squares. So I used theme and now half my page is green O.O what did I do to it lol? How do I fix it? Is there any good tips you can give me for making my profile page look amazing?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:26 am
Well, I'm no Photobucket expert, but as for the theme, I think I might know your problem. I see that your profile is set to "Current". Did you maybe use a theme that is set to "Classic"?

If you want to change your profile settings to "Classic", simply go to the Account Settings. Then, go to the gear at the right and hover your mouse. Then just click on "Profile Options". You'll set the option to change between Classic and Current at the top left.

I hope this helps!

If somehow your theme is still messing up, it may be a problem with the coding. If that's the case, I'm afraid you'll have to do a different theme.

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:43 am
Oh, I forgot to add something. First, when you save the profile to classic, you need to go back to the Profile Options page. You'll see a new option at the top right, named Theme. Click on the drop down menu and click on Custom. Then save again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:45 am
PebbleDrop856
Ok well I did that and realized that I had the type of theme still on classic when it should be on custom for the other layout I wanted from TekTek. Thank you for you help and it was good help to ^^ tell me what you think? The only thing bad about the classic is I can't have stickers etc

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

PebbleDrop856

Devoted Allegiant

9,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:48 am
WickedClover

Your profile looks great! Glad you got it all worked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:53 am
PebbleDrop856
WickedClover

Your profile looks great! Glad you got it all worked out.
It was all because of you lol I was so stumped and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. So thank you a bunch  

WickedClover

Shy Kitten

13,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items