Submit

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:09 pm
I will have my Multi Media Design Bachelors degree in about less than five years and I wana live my whole life in Japan but I need a Japanese teacher badly. I have computer Japanese teacher but I long for a human to teach me.

What do I need to transfer to Japan?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:48 am
I don't live in Japan, but I have been there on two occasion. One was an extended stay, 2-month homestay. The other was this year in April for 10 days.

As you already stated, language is a biggie. You also need to learn the Japanese terms related to your degree. I don't know all of the regulations, but here are the things to consider:

~ How to get Japanese citizenship
~ Language
~ Housing (Your first month of rent will be equivalent to three-months rent; first month, last month, gift to landlord, and any other deposits.) Do you want to live alone or with other people?
~ Finances and Banking
~ Transportation
~ Special dietary needs
~ Medical insurance  

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

Dawn Landers

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:49 pm
Sailor Blue Rose
I don't live in Japan, but I have been there on two occasion. One was an extended stay, 2-month homestay. The other was this year in April for 10 days.

As you already stated, language is a biggie. You also need to learn the Japanese terms related to your degree. I don't know all of the regulations, but here are the things to consider:

~ How to get Japanese citizenship
~ Language
~ Housing (Your first month of rent will be equivalent to three-months rent; first month, last month, gift to landlord, and any other deposits.) Do you want to live alone or with other people?
~ Finances and Banking
~ Transportation
~ Special dietary needs
~ Medical insurance

-I know a little Japanese words and a visa I will have to get that.

-Housing sweatdrop is can market my talents for the money and im living alone for now yes.

-As for transportation I need a vehicle and I plan to work to get money for food.

-Medical insurance I need that yes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:12 pm
I have a close friend that moved from Japan to Hong Kong, China. He said that moving to Hong Kong is worse. He was living in a serviced apartment for almost 4 months, until he could find a permanent place. It's the way things are for non-natives.

As I told someone else. I would do a homestay first for at least 2-months to do some research and investigated. If you would like more information, I would prefer a PM.  

Sailor Blue Rose

Romantic Lunatic

oxydizer

King Wolf

11,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:30 pm
find a human teacher in Japan!  
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Manage Your Items