Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
S U N ۞ S H I N E[Full][Yaoi 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 pm
govner1100
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

"I didn't say that it would be okay..."

Arlen didn't realize Elias was blaming himself for the events of last night. He was more pissed about the fact he didn't have self control, but it seemed so was Elias. Turning quickly Arlen caught Elias on the mouth with his lips. He wanted to shut him up, he wanted to sort through his feelings. Hell who said love wasn't complicated. "Please stop apologizing. It was my fault most likely. I'm good at doing idiotic things drunk." That was more of an understatement. He shook his head trying to piece through everything. Why did Elias have to go and make things harder? He liked Kaizen, that was the truth. He was head over heels over some guy he didn't know existed. And now he might even have a small crush on some guy he hardly knew. But at least Elias was kind, caring, and even a bit cute. Why couldn't Arlen like the nice guys? "I think I need to go home and sort some things out. I am sorry for last night you shouldn't be." Was he really even sorry though? He didn't want to ask for a ride home but he didn't have his wallet on him either. Looking at Elias for a moment more Arlen went into his calm, quiet mode. He wasn't up for a task like this. He stood on the side walk looking at the man like an idiot. What else was he supposed to say?

How about sorry for making you think you liked men? Sorry for teasing you or kissing you? Sorry for not knowing who I like? any of those would have worked in his current situation. He didn't say any aloud but he sure as hell gave most of it away with his face. He let out a sigh and sat on the side walk and tucked his knees to his chest. This was emotionally and physically draining. Looking at Elias he rested his head on his knee. "Sorry I was in a foul mood. I don't blame you for last night we were both really, really drunk." His voice was softer and the air of anger around him died suddenly. He was just tired now. He felt like such an idiot though. When was he going to grow up and stop depending on Artie so much? That was the only reason this had happened. He had depended on his brother, over excessively, and let himself get into this situation. Elias wasn't so bad, hell he was even taking fault for it. How much better of a guy would come around? The one problem was that he wasn't Kaizen.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices
Hearing the judgmental echoes
The darkness stays in the air

User ImagexxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Kaizen The Manipulative One

"Did you hear that? It's the sound of me not caring."

Kaizen scratched his head when Artie asked about his brother. Elias didn't have to say anything about Arlen, Arlen had said it all. Was he supposed to be honest about the answer or would a simple lie suffice? He looked at his lover and shrugged, "Arlen is a tad bit upset." That was the truth he just didn't need the details. Man, he really would owe Elias for this one. "But I'm sure him and Elias will work things out. This isn't the first time Elias has done something stupid drunk." He was sure both Elias and Arlen had blown chunks. If not he would be greatly surprised. He started the car and headed down the street smiling at Artie. He needn't worry about the twin though. He was sure nothing too bad had happened, things were easily fixed in pairs right? "I'm sure as soon as he sees your alright he will be too. That's how you guys work most the time." He pulled into the bar lot and smiled. This wasn't too bad of a story right? And maybe Elias had gotten Arlen to like him instead of Kaizen himself. Then him and Artie could be honest with the twin. That would be amazing news. Kissing Artie on the cheek he pulled next to his car. "I will follow you to your house. I shall make you food there and then we will see what our others did last night."

As long as Elias hadn't slept with Arlen he had nothing to worry about. Things would stay good, Artie would be reassured, and everyone could go on living their happy lives. How bad could it possibly be? "I mean honestly, what's the worst that could happen, huh? I think you are over thinking it. Worst case is Arlen is sick from all the alcohol." oh if he really knew though he would be biting back those words.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:18 am
User Image

Artie sighed, "I figured," He stated, his brother was probably going to be upset at him as well. Which only made him dread going home. What kind of big brother was he anyway? "Hopefully, i'm a little afraid that Arlen might kill Elias if they are near one another any longer." He sighed, and Kaizen once again made a point, Arlen and Artie were like a package they completed one another and things were always better once they were with one another. "Maybe, i'm sort of hoping that he'll just throw himself in bed once he comes home." He said smiling before he laughed at the thought of his brother wallowing over a hang over it was a bit mean. But weren't siblings supposed to mock one another occasionally?

Driving to the bar, Artie met anxiety like he always did and was merely reassured with a kiss. The twin smiling before he adjusted his glasses, "Alright, hopefully you won't mind the naked ghost when we get there." Of course, Kaizen would be unable to see him. He slipped out of the car, leaning down to look at Kaizen. "I know, I know, it's just, you know that I would worry to much about Arlen especially..." He closed the door and headed back to his car, quickly hopping inside and turning on the engine. Looking at his phone he swallowed dryly before he managed to drive out of the parking lot and headed straight to his apartment. A little faster on the speed limit for the sake of worrying over everything. And once he was there, he quickly parked and slid out of the driver's seat waiting patiently for Kaizen. And already he could see the wandering spirits that just loved to wander the apartment just because himself and Arlen lived there. He rolled his eyes as they floated by some making some comments on him.

User Image

Elias suddenly felt something on his lips, and he realized that Arlen was kissing him. The lips were soft and so familiar from the night before. He could feel the temptation to card his fingers through the smaller male's hair as well. But Arlen was already pulling away from him. Staring, blankly at the other he reached over and patted the top of Arlen's head. "No, it's my fault I was the one that..." He trailed off, "I'm a class A drunk, i'm supposed to be able to stay away from these types of situations." He hoped that it didn't come off as him thinking that Arlen was a nuisance which just wasn't true. In fact, Elias was more worried, Arlen didn't hate him for the night before. And it seemed that he didn't mind that they had sex despite Arlen's love for Kaizen. Unless Elias brought him out of that dark shadow. Of course, then he worried that Arlen liked him now. Which left a pit in his stomach. He was pretty sure that he was straight. Or he thought that he was. Sure he thought Arlen was cute but he didn't think about having sex with him before. And now that he had no memories of it, he was starting to think it over. He cleared his throat, "Of course, i'll take you right now." He said nodding slightly before he guided Arlen to his car and opened it. "No, it's fine, hangovers always put people in the worse of moods. And it doesn't help that you're stuck with someone like me." He said giving a goofy grin to Arlen before he slid into the car.

If he ever had a one night stand they were usually quick and he would leave before he actually spoke to the person. Reason being was that most people found him annoying. Especially girls, which didn't make sense, unless that whole 'nice guy finishes last' is true. That would make perfect sense to him. He sighed before looking at Arlen. "Why don't I make it up to you later? I know you want to sort some stuff out. But... you know if you need a favor or something." Damn when did he become this awkward, it was like he was Artie, which only brought on dread. He wanted to stall just a bit longer, in hopes that Kaizen and Artie already got the car from the bar.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:23 am
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen looked at Elias and listened to him babble on. Man he was weird. He had missed him again though. Elias had responded. He slid into the car and shook his head. "No I don't need anything. I just need to get home." Elias was still blaming himself bu Arlen didn't have the energy to argue. He pulled his hood up and sighed. This was exhausting. "We are both to blame. I didn't mind last night." That was more the truth then Arlen could say. He didn't mind last night. Sure he had slept with a straight guy but this was something else. Elias was nice and kind. He was Kaiden's opposite. How had those two managed to stay friends for so long? He took a deep breath before letting it out. He felt mildly better but his head still hurt. It was exhausting trying to not throw up again. He shot a look at Elias and smiled. Was he truly straight? He didn't think that was possible. From what he did remember, which wasn't much, they had lots of fun. Wouldn't a straight guy be totally against all that? "let's just say it never happened." that had to be easy enough. They could easily say nothing went on and forget it. Then they would both feel better right?

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen pulled in shortly after Artie had. The man smiled and got out of his car. "So your a speedy one huh? I didn't peg you for that." He pulled Artie into a hug once he got out of his car. "Your so warm. I wish we could have stayed in bed." He let out a fake sigh before kissing the mans cheek again. "What do you want for breakfast." he moved towards the door smiling. "Toast and eggs, pancakes, french toast, potatoes? Take your pick!" he smiled widely and chuckled. This could be fun. Maybe Arlen would. E happy and everything could go smoothly. Maybe Elias had rubbed off on Arlen and made him like him. That would make things so much easier.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image

Artie's face flushed, "H-hey, it was a once time thing. I don't break laws!" He wanted it to be seen more as a joke, but he normally didn't break laws. But this was a different situation. Pulled into a hug, Artie took a moment to enjoy the feeling, Kaizen seeming to enjoy it as well. "Maybe next time," He breathed, it was a nice thought, making sure his brother was taken care of so him and Kaizen could just lay around in bed just cuddling the whole morning. Smiling and then letting out a chuckle from the kiss on his cheek he felt a bit more relaxed. Him and Kaizen had made it. No sign of his brother, and no sign that his brother had figured them out. Artie followed Kaizen towards the door of their apartment. Artie taking out his keys before he unlocked the door. A smile coming to his face at Kaizen's offers. That all sounded amazing, but what was he in the mood for? "Um... potatoes, eggs and and toast!" He said, he hadn't had potatoes in forever, at least not for breakfast. He didn't like making them, despite his love for eating them.

"That's not to much right?" He asked while he opened the door and came in the apartment. Finding that it was as clean as he had left it. Smiling he looked back at Kaizen, "And this is where me and Arlen live!" And of course, his good friend the naked fiend floated right by with a greeting. Artie's face flushing before he muttered a warning to the naked spirit. Swallowing he reached to take Kaizen's hand. "There's isn't much of a tour. But um... living room," He pointed to the small couch with a t.v. "Kitchen, bathroom, my room, Arlen's room." He pointed to the named doors and kitchen. "Maybe... next time you can spend the night over here?" And they could ignore the naked spirit and maybe gain some more time with one another. He nearly laughed to himself about the idea of Kaizen climbing in his window like they were two teens forbidden to see one another.

User Image

Elias cringed, right, Arlen wasn't really in the mood anything was he. He just wanted to get home, and all Elias wanted was to be alone with his remedy of hangovers. Though.. a kiss wouldn't be to bad either. The ginger ran his fingers through his hair, right, he wasn't sure if he felt the same way. So far he was merely afraid for his life. Though, since Arlen didn't mind he guessed that he had little to worry about. And since he was to drunk to remember, he couldn't recall whether or not that he enjoyed sleeping with a guy. He sighed in return, and the mentioning of it never happening again was probably the best way to handle it. "Right, that's probably for the best." And yet, he was still anxious over the manner, and still felt like he couldn't be so cold to Arlen about it.

Driving, Elias took his time, driving just a bit under the speed limit. Taking extra time to turn and things like that. "Just tell me if you're going to puke," He muttered, that was a point to make it. He was going slow for Arlen's sake not to save his own a** right. He just couldn't tell. Taking a deep breath he took a moment to smile at Arlen before he took a turn. Finding Arlen and Artie's apartment he parked. Spotting Artie and Kaizen's car. Thank god they made it. "See, Kaizen's still here, let's just hope your brother isn't stuck with his head in the toilet!" He exclaimed, trying to make the situation a lot lighter than it actually was. "I'll walk you to your apartment? I wanted to talk to Kaizen." So he could kick his a** for the night before. He was still pissed off at his best friend. Not to mention that he had to tell Kaizen what him and Arlen did the night before. He was also tempted to demand that Kaizen tell Arlen that Kaizen and Artie were together.

Heading towards the apartment with Arlen he felt himself feel more and more uncomofrtable.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:28 am
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen was silent the whole way home. He wasn't up for talking and when Elias tried to make fun of the situation he only shrugged. He was so exhausted and sore. What the hell had they done exactly? He shook the thought away and looked at Elias. He had no idea of his sexuality. Arlen could tell by looking at him. He was uncomfortable tense. Was Artie the same way? The twins had never spoken aloud about it but maybe artie was struggling too. Wasn't Arlen obliged to try and give advice to his twin?

The boy sighed and followed Elias into his own home. Immediately he sought out Artie and hugged his brother. He wanted to be comforted for the night before. "I wanna talk to you alone. Come to my room please." He pleaded. Arlen felt on the verge of tears. He didn't need Kaizen seeing him like this though. "Please help me." He whispered the last part and squeezed his eyes shut. This was awful. He hated the feeling and he needed his twin to help him a little. Arlen was not ashamed to ask for help when he needed it.

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen nodded and rubbed his hands together. "Alright let's get to it!" He was cooking when Elias and Arlen came home. One look at the two and he sighed. Something was wrong. "Um how did your night go? Something wrong?" He sent Elias a very very curious look. What exactly was going on? He moved over to Elias and smiled trying to seem warm. "I was about to make breakfast, stay?" It was more of a demand but he had to find out what was going on. It wasn't so wrong to demand a day with a friend. "Artie, you don't mind do you?" He was sure the twin wouldn't mind, but this wasn't his house after all. He needed to ask and make sure everything was okay with the owners. "Do you still want me to cook? I can leave if you need me too." He added trying to be nice.

Ooc: sorry the worst is over I should be back to normal posting. If your still up to role play that is  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image

The door opened and before Arlen could greet his brother, the other was asking to speak to him alone. His little brother's eyes were flooding with tears, and Artie was met with pure guilt before he nodded. His arms wrapping around his brother before hearing Kaizen speak up. "Um... give us a minute." He couldn't exactly answer, he didn't want Elias running off so quickly. Directing his sibling to Arlen's bedroom before he squeezed his brother into a tight hug. "It's okay," he whispered softly, the naked spirit wandering about before disappearing into one of the bedroom walls. Artie pressing his nose into his brother's hair. Noticing that scent of booze, sweat, and something else. He suspected Elias for some reason, and he felt a pull in his stomach. "I'm sorry I left you, I-I I should have taken more responsibility." He apologized, while he was sleeping with his boyfriend his brother was obviously going through some terrible time. It made his heart throb before he pulled back to look at his brother. "What happened?" He questioned, his mind swirled with possibilities, what could have happened? Did Elias turn out to be a total jerk? Did he hurt his brother? He felt a sudden rush of anger, he trusted Elias, and if that ginger a*****e hurt his brother. Well, he would make sure to kick his a** and then send whatever spirit he saw to haunt that jerk!

He could careless if it was his boss either, no one hurt his brother. Especially make him cry like this. Arlen straight out asked for help in front of Kaizen, the guy he had a crush on after all.

User Image

Elias sighed when they entered the apartment, Arlen's awkward silence did not help him. And before he knew it, Arlen was in front of Artie, pleading for his brother to help him. It almost made him sick to his stomach, because he knew that it was his fault. He cursed before he covered his eyes with one of his hands, hearing the twins leave the room. "To be honest, I think I should leave before all hell breaks loose." He stated bluntly before he looked at Kaizen. "You need to tell Arlen that you're sleeping with his brother." He stated, he felt like he was just going to snap, a nice guy can only go so far before he just broke under pressure. "Not to mention," He walked closer to Kaizen before lowering his voice, "Artie's going to kill me when he finds out that I slept with his brother." He breathed, he wouldn't keep it a secret from Kaizen at least. His best friend really needed to know what was going on. And maybe convince him to tell Arlen. Or have Artie do it. From what Elias was seeing, he was having trouble figuring out whether or not Arlen could continue knowing that they had slept together when Arlen had feelings for Kaizen. Not to mention how Artie basically ditched his brother the night before.

((o.o.c:Alright~ welcome back, missed this rp, so I would love to continue it. Do you have any ideas on what to continue with? Another job or something.))  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen was all but relieved when Artie agreed to help him. He held onto his brother like a scared little child and finally, in the safety of his room, let the tears burst forth. He had been waiting to cry since he woke up in bed that morning. "I slept with Elias!" That was the worst part. He didn't want Elias yet here he was sleeping with the man. "I didn't mean to....maybe I did I don't know." The words became muffled as Arlen poured all his troubles into Artie's chest. He didn't want real advice, but he needed to talk. He needed to say something or he was going to explode. "Why would I do that?" In the comfort of his room and with his brother he was able to finally feel something outwardly. He had only shown Elias anger before and he felt even worse about that.

"I was mean to him this morning and I threw up. It was awful." He ended his rant and let go of Artie. Slumping to the floor he breathed quickly and squeezed his eyes shut. "I need a new job or a new life or something."

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

Kaizen sent a dangerous look at Elias as he spoke those dreaded words. What part of secret did he not understand? "I am not telling Arlen until Artie is ready. He is not ready yet. I do not need to stress Artie out about this right now." He whispered the words but his tone was unchanging. He was not going to give in on this one. Elias would just have to live with it. "And let's back this up, you slept with Arlen? Of all people why the hell did you sleep with him?" Kaizen didn't even know Elias had been guessing on his sexuality. "And since when are you gay? These are the small things you don't keep from a best friend!" This was a lot of information in one bit. Kaizen had been expecting maybe a make out session but not this. "Elias, you are in big trouble."

He grabbed onto Elias' wrist and shook his head. "So explain to me what you were thinking. And tell me when you breach the outskirts of the normal world. I didn't realize you were into men, hell maybe I would have made a pass at you before." He was half joking at his last statement. "Maybe we should all just sit and talk. I don't think Arlen and Artie are going to be in the best of shape. They might need help figuring things out."

(yeah we can start off with a new job. smile ideas for one hmmm...what are you in the mood for happy sad angry??)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:46 am
User Image

While Arlen began to burst into tears, Artie comforted his sibling by petting his hair. His heart still throbbing before his brother came out with what had happened the night before. The blood running from his face. Arlen... and E-Elias? They.. slept together. He stared at his brother in disbelief. The elder twin wrapping his arms tighter against his brother. The other twin feeling the ultimate guilt before Arlen fell to the ground. Artie falling next to him. His hands cupping Arlen's face. "Hey, it's okay. Y-You were drunk. We both were, it's not your fault." He breathed, it wasn't Arlen's fault. It was Artie's fault. If he hadn't felt the need to be with kaizen. The elder twin brushed away his brother's bangs before he hugged his younger brother. "It was just a mistake in judgement. Just.. please stop crying Arlen. You're making me want to cry." And he hated crying, it made his face bright red and he thought it made him look terribly ugly. And he just didn't want to think of that right now. Not when he had a mess to clean up. Besides, he had been the one to cause all of this. And it was killing him that his brother was feeling so awful about his night with Elias.

Not to mention, Artie felt like strangling Elias. He wanted to choke him with his own hands. That jerk! When Kaizen, and Artie trusted him, he just went and slept with his baby brother? He couldn't wait to get his hands on that a*****e. Not to mention how this could mean that they needed another job. Or maybe... Artie couldn't leave Kai-- he stopped himself, him being with Kaizen started this whole thing. He nearly burst into tears himself. He was stuck in between a rock and a hard place. "Let's go put some water on your face." He mumbled, "You look terrible with puffy eyes." he remarked with a small smile. "And-and..." He was finding himself awkward. "You should take a bath too. Help you calm down... or something." He continued with a weak smile.

User Image

Elias rolled his eyes, "Really? Well I don't think it really matters. Arlen likes you, and you just keep encouraging him, giving him some false hope while you screw his brother behind the curtain?" he questioned rather spitefully, maybe the nice guy could find himself a back bone every once and a while. Elias sighing before he roughly scrubbed at his hair. "I am not gay! I was wasted! You realize that you left an alcoholic in charge of someone who was drunk right? I can't even remember most of it!" He claimed, trying to keep his voice down while he tried to express himself. "Trust me, I would have told you if I jumped that fence." he breathed before he tilted his head back. "Yeah, I know, i'm freaking screwed. Arlen's spilling the beans as we speak I bet." But he couldn't help but wonder how he was putting it. Wondering if Arlen was really crying about it as well. He sighed again, his friend grabbing his wrist. "I told you, drunk, I don't tend to look at the private bits of the people I hook up with until it's already at the point of no return." Or he thought so. Though this was the first time he had ever slept with a male before. And he could briefly recall that he had enjoyed the night before.

"Probably, it would be the right way to do things. Just..." he trailed off before he adverted looking at Kaizen in the eyes. "Just... tell him. Alright," He couldn't think of how wrong it was for his best friend to refer to Arlen in such a manner. Like sleeping with him was hell. Like it had been a burden. It somehow... made him upset. Like he should have punched Kaizen for making a remark like that.

((o.o.c:Hm... Happy maybe? The last spirit was angry so happy might be good :3 ))  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

LoganxLuke

Familiar Poster

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image

Arlen Twin Two

Arlen heard Artie speak and it was calming in someway. He was glad he had his twin there. He wasn't sure what he would have done otherwise. Wiping his eyes he shook his head. "No I don't need a bath. I'll take one when Kaizen and Elias leave." He muttered. He didn't feel right bathing with company. "We have already been bad hosts. We are in here while they are out there." He looked up and tried to manage a smile. "Thank you Artie. Don't know what i'd do without you." Beckoning at the naked ghost he finally managed a smirk. "Though i could do without him." Standing he let out a sigh and straightened up. He would just have to deal with this until the boys left. After that he could feel as bad as he wanted. "We should go out there." The words were spoken with little sincerity. "Just...maybe if we don't talk about it it will go away."

Standing in the shadows
Listening to the voices

User Image

"Alright, alright I get it. I was just joking anyways. I know your not." Kaizen muttered scratching his head. He didn't realize Elias was so set on his sexuality. It wasn't like Kaizen cared anyways he was his best friend. "I feel sorry for you. Artie is gonna kill you. And I do not give him false hope. I will not tell Arlen until Artie is ready. I won't do that to my partner." Kaizen was manipulative and very charming, but he was loyal to the end. "Stop being so easy to get into bed and we won't have this issue." This was merely a joke as well and Kaizen almost couldn't keep a straight face. He was sure this wasn't the time to be joking around, but he couldn't help it. He enjoyed messing with his best friend. Especially about things like this. On a more serious note he cleared his throat. "I think things will be fine. Now come on, I am making breakfast."

(A happy one lets see.....how about a mother speaking to her children? or a spouse speaking to their significant other?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

Artie reached to smooth down Arlen's hair while he smiled faintly, "Alright. But if you want them to leave... I-i'll kick them out." He said before nodding, what kind of brother was he, after all, his brother was trusting him in this situation and he had no idea what was going on. Smiling he shooed the naked fiend away before him and his brother exited the bedroom. Seeing that Kaizen and Elias had made it to the kitchen. Artie was flared with anger while he stared at Elias. He was also just a bit upset at Kaizen as well. Kaizen told him that he could trust Elias and look what happened! His brother had been sobbing only a moment ago. The older twin clenched his hands before he forced himself into normality... or as normal as Artie could ever be. He repressed a sigh before he cleared his throat. "Sorry about that. Uh, me and Kaizen were about to make breakfast." He stated bluntly, and obvious. Feeling his face turn pink he looked back at his brother. "W-What do you want to eat?" He already told Kaizen what he wanted, "I'll make you anything you want." As an apology mostly, and he wanted to make believe that he was a good brother after all.

Artie continued to faintly smile before he turned to head into the kitchen. His eyes looking at the ground before he saw the naked spirit again. The being drifting passed Kaizen. Sending Artie into another layer of pink before he went to the fridge. Pulling out as many ingredients as he thought that they needed.

User Image

Elias sighed, he had a feeling that Kaizen was fleeting on the idea. Though, all this morning he had the wandering thoughts of how soft he could recall Arlen was. Not to mention how pushy he seemed to be, which just made his chest bubble in the thought of how, cute Arlen was. He bit his inner cheek. What could possibly be wrong with him? Not to mention how Elias was purely offended by Kaizen's refusal. Wasn't that a bit selfish though? After all, Arlen was just as good as Artie, way better in fact, and they were treating him like some second class citizen. Elias however smirked, "Can't help it once the juice flows through my veins." Another assumption that his alcoholic state could bring him into bed with anyone. Honestly, this had been the first time Elias had taken anyone home. Sure he was no virgin, but he never had a girlfriend either.

He ran a hand through his hair before he sighed. "Alright, whatever you say. Make me something for my hangover." He stated before he sat down at the table. Seeing the bedroom door open revealing the twins in question. Arlen looking like some child that had been crying all evening. It sent guilt down his stomach before he pried his eyes away.

((o.o.c:Urg, this is the third time i've written this post ;_; // Hm... a spouse speaking to their significant other seems good. Just a visit type thing maybe? ))  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:04 pm

As I'm unable to personally message either of you, I'll make it a post.
                      I'm just informing you that this is being moved to the 1x1 subforum.
                      Your links should still work, apologies if they do not.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff