Reply Passport Japan日本のパスポート
漢字を勉強するのはどんな方を使っているの

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:34 am
ごめんね、文法は下手です。さあ、今単語を勉強してけどあまり漢字を知るからちょっとむずかしいんですよ。。。漢字を勉強する時に、いつも早く忘れる!もし君は漢字をできるなら、どんな漢字の勉強方は最上ですか?

ありがとうね~!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:44 am
The_Brightest_Moon
ごめんね、文法は下手です。さあ、今単語を勉強してけどあまり漢字を知るからちょっとむずかしいんですよ。。。漢字を勉強する時に、いつも早く忘れる!もし君は漢字をできるなら、どんな漢字の勉強方は最上ですか?

ありがとうね~!

1) Try Heisig's method. I don't use it personally, but I think many self-learners do.

2) Read Japanese books. Go to Book-off or somewhere that sells cheap Japanese books and get a few easy ones to read or just children's books. Use an electronic dictionary (denshi jisho) that has a function where you could write kanji so you can easily look up the kanji without knowing the readings. Electronic dictionaries cost around somewhere from 20,000 ~ 30,000 yen so they are quite expensive, but worth the investment if you are serious about studying Japanese.

What an electronic dictionary looks like:
http://www.denshi-jisho.com/CASIO-EX-word-XD-D8600RG-Diccionario-Electrónico-Inglés-Japonés.html

If you don't have the money for it, I heard there are apps with Japanese dictionaries, but if you can afford it, get the electronic dictionary.

This is just a piece of advice on grammar, but don't mix polite and plain forms. If you use です・ます form then be consistent in using it and try to avoid switching between polite and casual Japanese in the same sentence/essay.

Good luck.  

Kakigoori_Oujo

thejade9

Fashionable Bookworm

11,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:04 pm
JPLT books also have a lot of grammar practice problems and information, but it's mostly for formal or polite Japanese. If you want more casual Japanese, look into reading manga in its original form.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:16 pm
こんにちは私は日本語を知ら heart  

Master joanna17

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 am
私はよく日記を書きます。漢字が覚えてない時に平仮名で書いてから辞書で調べて平仮名の上に書きます。よく使う漢字がなんとなく覚えれるようになります。
例はこちらです。

その他で、本を読んで、わからない言葉や漢字をノートで書きます。後で調べて、練習します。(^ω^)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:45 pm
thejade9
JPLT books also have a lot of grammar practice problems and information, but it's mostly for formal or polite Japanese. If you want more casual Japanese, look into reading manga in its original form.
I've been having success looking up random things on Youtube. I found an obscene amount of long conversations related to Starbucks drinks (スタバ). It's a great way to hear faster, more informal conversations and dialects.

Also, comedy duos. Rahmens has a lot of mock-school videos that actually help learn Japanese!  

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75
Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items