Here you can find any important announcements or updates that the Mods wish to inform you of. Only Mods are permitted to post here. If you have any questions, please see the Questions and Comments thread. Thank you!

March 1, 2007

arrow NEW FORUM!
By popular request, we now have a fan-fiction forum for anyone who would like to share their Redwall-related stories with the guild!

arrow Threads Deleted
I have gone through and deleted role-playing threads that have been inactive for a significant period of time.

April 20, 2006

arrow New Contest!
The moderators are holding the guild's first ever contest! Go check it out on the new Contest thread! Entry is free and prizes for winners!

Feburary 27, 2006

arrow New Role-Playing Forum!
Came to check up on your role-play and saw it was missing? Don't fret! It has simply been moved over to our brand new role-playing forum and is completely intact.

arrow Deleted Threads
I have started the process of weeding out obsolete or inactive threads to clean up the guild a bit. For inactive role-plays I am giving a one-week notice for those involved to reply, and then they will be deleted.

arrow Questions and Comments Thread
It has come to my attention that some members have questions and perhaps the OOC thread is not an appropriate outlet for these questions. So now there is a thread just for your questions! We also invite comments and suggestions in this thread. Anything concerning role-playing or what you may or may not be allowed to do may be asked there.

-Ashley Erin