Im so weird when It comes to rodent smells

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

imabadspeler

Magnetic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:36 am
Im pet sitting a ferret for a few months and I'm working on setting up his big cage he has been in a tiny cat carrier over night but He had been let out periodically. for 30 minutes to an hour at a time.

They are so cute, and smart. I love him already. He is such a calm ferret! He dosn't n** or bite you he kind of just looks at you with his his mouth open like WHAT I GOT TEETH DONT MAKE ME USE EM' lol <3 so cute.

EDIT: Oh yeah I meant to mention his smell lol! He smells really sweet! Compared to rats, a ferrets odor seems less Pungent. He has his scent gland removed though. He kind of smells like grape soda or something lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:41 pm
Well, if it makes you feel any better, ferrets aren't rodents, they're mustelids and related to weasels, badgers, and otters. smile

And yes, ferrets are awesome.  

Ailinea

imabadspeler

Magnetic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:19 pm
Ailinea
Well, if it makes you feel any better, ferrets aren't rodents, they're mustelids and related to weasels, badgers, and otters. smile

And yes, ferrets are awesome.

I know this.

However, they are still small animals lol. I am used to rodents. smile They are pretty similar. lol

My ferret is so cuuute. He must have been the runt or something cause he is still really tiny and he's about 3 or 4.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games