Submit

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:20 am
ive been wanting to get stowrm some stuffed animals but the last time i got her a stuffed toy was when i first got her last year and it didnt live long. i even got her a kong toy a couple months ago, the wubble ones covored in that tough cloth, she was determined to get the squeaky ball out of it and killed it.

well i was at walgreens yesterday and saw some of those stuffingless toys for just $5 so i figured why not give her another chance. i gave it to her 2 hours ago and its still alive for now. i hope this one lives because there isnt much variety in heavy duty rubber toys and the rubber animal toys i see at the store freak me out so im not putting those in my house lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:22 pm
Will tends to destroy stuffed toys as well. My solution was to get on petEdge and buy up the clearance toys. They usually run about $1-2 a piece. I have no problem letting him destroy a $2 toy.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Azusanga

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:17 pm
..Can you call it a stuffed animal if it doesn't have stuffing?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:12 am
Azusanga
..Can you call it a stuffed animal if it doesn't have stuffing?

lol ok cloth toy then. but it does have a squeaker stuffed in the tail and head  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:13 am
Shearaha
Will tends to destroy stuffed toys as well. My solution was to get on petEdge and buy up the clearance toys. They usually run about $1-2 a piece. I have no problem letting him destroy a $2 toy.

i dont mind if she kills a really cheap toy like that, but i really hate having to clean stuffing from all over my house. she will try to give it to the rats when im not looking too  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:12 am
Shanna66
Shearaha

i dont mind if she kills a really cheap toy like that, but i really hate having to clean stuffing from all over my house. she will try to give it to the rats when im not looking too

That's too funny. My cats try and steal the stuffing, but rarely succede. I watch him when I give him something to shred. Stuffed toys are nice, he also like egg cartons that I've hidden treats in, or closed cardboard boxes with treats as well. Those are a little easier to clean up then the toys though.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 am
Shearaha
Shanna66
Shearaha

That's too funny. My cats try and steal the stuffing, but rarely succede. I watch him when I give him something to shred. Stuffed toys are nice, he also like egg cartons that I've hidden treats in, or closed cardboard boxes with treats as well. Those are a little easier to clean up then the toys though.

i should try that. ive been giving stowrm the empty peanut butter jars. its a bit messy so i toss her outside with one and it keeps her attention for nealry an hour. she throws them around and licks the inside  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games