Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
__██ | ωιη∂σω ρ-α-ι-η | Yoko-chan~~// Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:51 pm
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxуøů__cąη__Ьѓεαk__мэ__pħy§їcąℓℓy__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβů†__ï'm__§†їℓℓ__ß円εr__ïη__ε∀εrψ__ωαψ__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI cannot see what's come, what's still to come. . . xx

User ImageUser Image

му sкιи ιs ℓιкє α мαρ
            σƒ ωнєяє му нєαят нαs вєєи
            αи∂ ι cαи'т нι∂є тнє мαякs
            вυт ιт's иσт α иєgαтιvє тнιиg

Kojuro had gotten ready to start making dinner, camouflage bandanna pushing his bangs up out of his eyes, when he realized that the golden-eyed male who had accepted his invitation to come over had followed him. "...Thought I'd see if I could give you a hand." Kojuro blinked once, twice, in mild surprise. "Sure. I don't mind. Come on in; extra apron's over there if you want it." He tilted his head towards the rack beside the door, turning to tie his own apron on. It was a little weird, wearing one, but Kojuro never really cared for appearance much; aprons were there for hygiene after all, not for fashion. "..And I should apologize for the way I acted beforehand; Jian means a lot to me, so when I heard he was going through a rough time I guess I just got a little overprotective. Truth is..." Kojuro let himself lean back against the counter comfortably. "Not a lot of people believe in me like Jian does; he was always a lot more mature then everyone else, even when we were small so I want to make sure he's always happy, if I can. Think I might have made things worse, though."

Kojuro smiled faintly. "I understand what you feel. You don't have to feel bad for being over protective. Jian-san is important to you." And now that he thought about it. "You know...you're kind of like bocchama~" Kojuro chuckled; most likely Feng was not going to like being compared to Nagi, but Kojuro couldn't help but notice the similarities between them. He started pulling the groceries out of the bag. "Always trying to protect the ones you care about, but sometimes it just doesn't end up the way you want..." His hand faltered a little, his smile wavering, but only for two seconds, and then he was already back to his normal, easy going attitude. "And nonsense, you were just trying to help. If they're meant for each other, then they'll get back together." He sighed a little dramatically. "Bocchama is a bit of an idiot when it comes to things like this, but he means well, really."

=-=

Tetsu was being restless again and Ao was being troublesome, rolling onto his back, tongue lolling, before scrambling out of the pale-eyed child's grasp in favor of sniffing the stranger seated in the other corner and wagging his tail furiously. Giving up, Tetsu finally shuffled closer to the Chinese male, in an attempt to lure his puppy away. When that failed, Tetsu took to staring up at Jian with half-mast, disinterested eyes; contrasted only by the slight furrow in his brows, as if he had a question, but didn't know how to word it or if he should ask it aloud at all.

||OoC: It's kayy~ ^___^ Hurrr, I'm half tempted to make another posting style for Tetsu, but maybe not xDD
                        Sure~ I was going to make a 2x2 about a pair of lovers who break up after a really vicious fight, but one of them (the seme) gets into a car accident and loses his memory. And of course, since Hunter just loves drama, the uke decides to leave it as it is and moves away and years later, they both have new lives ergo, boyfriends, and they all somehow meet up again. Or something like that.
                        Heck.
                        I'm probably going to make it.
                        [/braces herself for more work xDD] ||

sσ ι ℓєт ∂σωи му gυαя∂
            ∂яσρ му ∂єƒєиsєs ∂σωи ву му cℓσтнєs
            ι'м ℓєαяиιиg тσ ƒαℓℓ
            ωιтн иσ sαƒєту иєт тσ cυsнισи тнє вℓσω

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:08 am
Kid, hang over here
What you learning in school?
Is the rise of an Eastern sun
Gonna be good for everyone?

User Image"Sure. I don't mind. Come on in; extra apron's over there if you want it." Unable to help from arching a brow in silent inquiry as to why Kojuro as a full grown man would be wearing something like that, eventually Feng just decided it wasn't worth figuring it out, rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and took his place next to the slightly older male; coming from a rather large family Feng had learned to cook a long time ago despite the fact that he rarely got the chance to. "You know...you're kind of like bocchama~" Tching, the molten eyed martial artist frowned and sighed, reaching for the spare apron but ending up having difficulties with the ties; the last thing he wanted was to be compared to the guy that had made his childhood friend so unhappy. "Always trying to protect the ones you care about, but sometimes it just doesn't end up the way you want...And nonsense, you were just trying to help. If they're meant for each other, then they'll get back together." Awfully optomistic, wasn't he? "Bocchama is a bit of an idiot when it comes to things like this, but he means well, really."

"I just want Fern to be happy, is all," Feng confessed quietly with a heasitant scowl. "He always puts other people first, all the time..he deserves a little something extra for all the time he invests in people like me." Not that Feng was going to admit that half of that time tended to be dedicated to making sure he kept his temper under control. "And it's not fair for him to be hanging around someone that's just gonna screw his life up, make him overthink things." Blunt, but honest; at the very least that was the one trait he shared with the younger male.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The first thing Jian took notice of was a cold, wet nose pressed up against the palm of his hand; almost immediatly and reflexively he reached a hand out to give the wriggling creature a scratch between the ears. Truthfully Jian had always wanted a pet or two, but seeing how his sister and mother had been born allergic to all sorts of things, it probably wasn't going to happen anytime soon. The second thing he became aware of was a smaller but more densely built presence, heralding the arrival of Tetsu in much closer a proximity with a suspicious looking gaze that Jian recognized immediatly as wanting to ask a question but not being sure how to say it; he'd often seen it with Tsuki, before the brunette had accepted whatever strange relationship he'd had with Nagi.

"Please don't be afraid to ask whatever you'd like," Jian encouraged, even though he knew it was probably going to bite him in the a**; still though, whatever questions Tetsu had, the immigrant was sure he had a right to know the answers to. And most likely it was going to involve whatever strange relationship was still intact between him and Nagi..not that he was going to enjoy it, but it was far too late to back out now. "I can't say for sure you'll like the answers you'll get, but I can at the very least be honest."

YOI x YAME x WAKARIMASEN

O.O.C : Sticking Jian's post with Feng's since it's kind of short. Actually they're both kind of short...urgle.
Ooooh, drama! XD That sounds a lot like Jian, actually....self sacrificing ukes.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:06 am

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI cannot see what's come, what's still to come. . . xx

User ImageUser Image

му sкιи ιs ℓιкє α мαρ

Kojuro pulled out one of the knives and chopping boards, his back to Feng as he started to make dinner. "I just want Fern to be happy, is all." Kojuro hummed in acknowledgement of the words. "He always puts himself first, all the time..he deserves a little something extra for all the time he puts in." Kojuro merely smiled to show that he understood, but these kinds of things...they didn't need words.

"Well, let's start by finishing dinner. You sure you can make something edible?" And he was back to his teasing, too easy going self again, laughing a little and not really bothered by the fact that he might get beat up for that kind of comment without Jian around to stop the golden-eyed male.

=-=

"Please don't be afraid to ask whatever you'd like." Tetsu frowned slightly, but crossed his legs and settled down in front of the sitting Chinese male, tilting his head up a little to look at him. "Jian hurt Nagi." He stated. "Nagi doesn't go out anymore." The five-year old stared up at Jian, unblinkingly, brows furrowed in confusion. "Jian doesn't like Nagi?"

||OoC: Don't worry, this is even shorter D:
                        [/urgle] I really need to stop making new roleplays >~< [/headdesk] ||

sσ ι ℓєт ∂σωи му gυαя∂
            ι'м ℓєαяиιиg тσ ƒαℓℓ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:11 am
]Kid, hang over here
What you learning in school?
Is the rise of an Eastern sun
Gonna be good for everyone?

User Image"Well, let's start by finishing dinner. You sure you can make something edible?" Rolling his eyes, after heasitating for a few seconds and finally managing to figure out the apron ties, the martial arts fighter loped his way over towards the counter, reminding himself not to get violent; after all, Kojuro was only teasing and Jian was always telling him to keep himself under control, to stop taking everything so seriously.

"Just because I hit people and break things for a living doesn't mean I'm a caveman," The molten eyed man snorted with a crooked grin, an epxression which rarely showed up. "My mom taught me how to cook when I was pretty young; more like she forced me to learn, but it comes in handy." Fortunately Feng's tournament skills had managed to keep his large family substantially well off, but that didn't mean much when there were at least six mouths to feed at any given time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Jian hurt Nagi." Sure was a blunt kid, wasn't he? Though with his being raised around Nagi, Jian had to admit it wasn't really all that much of a suprise. "Nagi doesn't go out anymore." That was rather suprising; in all the time Jian had known the scrapper, whenever he found himself faced with conflict or emotional trauma his first instinct would have been to go out and pick a fight to the point where the immigrant would have ended up having to bandage him quite heavilly. "Jian doesn't like Nagi?" Well with a face like that, how exactly was Jian supposed to go about coming up with a satisfactory answer?

"It isn't like that," The long haired twenty one year old assured. "It's more of...well....how to explain it." Leaning back against the wall with a sigh, Jian attempted to puff his bangs away from his face though all he ended up doing was re-settling them in an even more inconvienient place. "I like Nagi well enough....but he's not very good at giving me straight answers. We went to school together and he hasn't changed very much; he's always fighting and getting himself in trouble." Wouldn't have suprised him if Nagi came rounding the corner any second, but in any case Jian was too deep into admitting everything to stop now. "But in all the years I've known him he hasn't been able to admit to much of anything, and I can't spend all my time waiting for him to do that. So we decided it would be better to just take some and think, that's all." Truth was, Jian already knew how he felt about Nagi; but if he couldn't get an answer then there wasn't a point to admitting it.

YOI x YAME x WAKARIMASEN

O.O.C : *pats head* The curse of having an active imagination, I'm afraid. I used to do that, but I couldn't commit to rps so I had to limit my output.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:18 pm

User Image

User ImageUser Image

му sкιи ιs ℓιкє α мαρ

Kojuro hummed a little as Feng joined him at the counter. "Just because I hit people and break things for a living doesn't mean I'm a caveman." The tangerine-haired male had to bite back laughter at the comment, though he couldn't quite keep the wide smile from curling up his lips. "My mom taught me how to cook when I was pretty young; more like she forced me to learn, but it comes in handy." And Feng was smiling. Not like...a normal smile; it was but as close to one as it could get, coming from a person like Feng.

"You should smile more, you know. You look cuter when you do."

Kojuro's face was completely normal, as if he had merely commented on the weather, and he scraped the chopped lemongrass into the pan without missing a beat.

=-=

"It isn't like that." Tetsu watched Jian expectantly. "It's more of...well....how to explain it." Ao settled his muzzle into Jian's palm, tail thumping against the tatami mat floor slowly. "I like Nagi well enough....but he's not very good at giving me straight answers. We went to school together and he hasn't changed very much; he's always fighting and getting himself in trouble." Tetsu nodded seriously in agreement. He had to admit, even he didn't like it when he saw his favorite guardian come back home all patched up after a fight. Neither of them heard the soft tapping of bare feet approaching the room, stopping just before reaching the doors.

"But in all the years I've known him he hasn't been able to admit to much of anything, and I can't spend all my time waiting for him to do that. So we decided it would be better to just take some and think, that's all." Tetsu's brows furrowed again. He really did too much thinking for a child barely six years old. "Jian likes Nagi...but...Jian is with Fe..." His nose wrinkled as he tried to pronounce the other Chinese male's name correctly. "Feng?"

||OoC: ;A; [/clings] Could you teach me please??? xD ||

sσ ι ℓєт ∂σωи му gυαя∂
            ι'м ℓєαяиιиg тσ ƒαℓℓ

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:27 pm
I could never be that for you
I could never take your cloudy skies and make them blue
You keep on telling me I light your day
You're hanging on to every word I say
I could never be that for you, that for you

User Image "Jian likes Nagi...but...Jian is with Fe..." Unable to help from smiling at the boy's difficulty to pronounce his friend's name, the immigrant made sure to keep quiet and let Tetsu work the pronounciation out; cutting in wouldn't do anything except make him flustered, after all. "Feng?" At first Jian did nothing to deny it; sure they were together, they'd been spending time with each other since both of them had been very small. However, after fully grasping the concept that Tetsu was suggesting, the twenty one year old coughed in suprise; probably not the best idea to suck in so much air so quickly, but the mere idea of the two being together in a romantic way was the farthest possible relationship Jian had with the golden eyed man.

"I'm not in a relationship with Feng," Jian was quick to assure the smaller boy with a smile. "Where I was born, Feng and I were very good friends, and that's all we are. He's here to take part in some martial arts fights..I'm not sure why he insisted we come visit you, he doesn't listen very well." Despite that however, Jian was aware of the fact that out of all of the people he'd ever spent time with, Feng was the only person he could truely call a friend; nobody had ever made it so clear that he could be trusted as Feng had, so even with his impulsive nature letting go of him was something the immigrant had never been able to do. "But enough of that. How about some fresh air? I'm sure Kojuro won't mind if you play with your puppy outside for a bit."

Of course, in opening the doors, Jian hadn't accounted for Nagi to be right there; that left the question of how much he'd actually heard, but in being optomistic Jian chose to beleive he hadn't heard any of it. "Oh...我向你道歉 (my apologies)", The long haired male murmured, though what he was apologizing for, he wasn't quite sure. "I was just going outside for a bit, thought Tetsu might want to come along." Anything to avoid directly looking the older male in the face, to be honest.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You should smile more, you know. You look cuter when you do." Naturally, Feng's first instinct was to be suspicious, and as such his brows knitted together and his eyes narrowed almost immediatly, but in seeing how matter of factly and conversationally Kojuro touched upon the subject the martial artist eventually settled for quirking a brow.

"I'm not cute," Feng muttured, but in knowing Jian was right around the corner the last thing he wanted to do was argue the point so much that he ended up getting in another fight. After all, he was really only here to support his friend, no matter if he knew it or not. "Thanks though..I guess. You're suprisingly less annoying then I thought you were." Not much of a compliment, but as good as it was going to get with Feng.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

✤ Make your broken heart begin to beat

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C Beleiving doesn't make it so, Jian! XD
Oh, erm....well, Yoko writes all her rp ideas down in a seperate test thread and gives them all release dates; that way the ideas aren't bouncing around, and I have timelime by which to actually make them.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:11 pm

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxαm__ï__αšκïηg__†⊕⊕__muςh?__
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxψ⊕ur__ιïgh†__ïš__§†їℓℓ__ßrïgh†__†⊕__мэ__

User ImageUser Image

ƒєєℓѕ ℓιкє уσυя ℓιƒє ιѕ σνєя
            ƒєєℓѕ ℓιкє αℓℓ нσρє ιѕ gσηє
            уσυ кιѕѕ ιт αℓℓ αωαу
            мαувє, мαувє

Nagi silently stood by the sliver between the doors. He hadn't been intending to eavesdrop, but he couldn't bring himself to enter the room. "I'm not in a relationship with Feng." Nagi had to wonder why he felt so relieved to hear that, and the jealous beast raging in his chest was calmed. "Where I was born, Feng and I were very good friends, and that's all we are. He's here to take part in some martial arts fights..I'm not sure why he insisted we come visit you, he doesn't listen very well."

Tetsu made a face at that, but since he had clarified that Jian still liked Nagi and that he wasn't cheating on him with Feng, he was satisfied. "But enough of that. How about some fresh air? I'm sure Kojuro won't mind if you play with your puppy outside for a bit." Tetsu's expression brightened. "Un~! Ao, up!" The puppy barked an affirmative and shook himself as he got to his paws. Jian opened the doors and Tetsu ran ahead. "'Nagi~!" Nagi reached down to ruffle the child's hair. "Oh...我向你道歉. I was just going outside for a bit, thought Tetsu might want to come along." "No, that's okay..." Nagi wasn't even sure what he was brushing off the apology for. "I just came...to check on you..." But Feng wasn't there. "Uh...Where'd your," Nagi cleared his throat. "Where did your friend go? Did he leave?" Nagi half hoped so. Nagi wasn't looking at Jian either. Tetsu looked between the two older males and made a determined face, pushing Nagi behind the knees.

"'Nagi." He huffed. "Apo...apolo..." He wrinkled his nose, unused to big English words, so he decided to speak in his mother tongue instead. "ナギ、謝罪 (Nagi, apologize)。" He tugged on Nagi's hakama as if to get his point across, pale eyes wide and determined. Nagi scowled slightly, but Tetsu was so used to it that he didn't even flinch. "くそガキ (brat)。Kojuro's in the kitchen, go bother him." Tetsu gave him a meaningful look, which Nagi returned pointedly. A brief flicker of understanding flashed across Tetsu's blank gaze. "Ao, 行く (let's go)." He tugged on his puppy's collar and raced down the hallway towards the back door; not headed towards the kitchen at all, but the door to the back garden went the same way.

"Do you...still want to go outside or...?"

=-=

"I'm not cute." Kojuro chuckled. "Thanks though..I guess. You're suprisingly less annoying then I thought you were." "I'll take that as a compliment, thanks~" The kitchen was then filled with an easy silence. Feng wasn't as bad as Kojuro initially thought...if not somewhat brash like Nagi. Kojuro was starting to enjoy his company somewhat; it was refreshing, though even if he was given a choice, he wouldn't trade away his bocchama for anyone.

"So you're going to take part in a martial arts tournament? Are you leaving town immediately after?" Part of him hoped not.

||OoC: That's...actually a pretty good idea xD I think I'll try that next time~! ||

тнιѕ ιѕ α ѕє¢ση∂ ¢σмιηg
            тнιѕ ιѕ α ¢αℓℓ тσ αямѕ
            уσυя ƒιηєѕт нσυя ωση'т вє
            ωαѕтє∂, ωαѕтє∂

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm
I could never be that for you
I could never take your cloudy skies and make them blue
You keep on telling me I light your day
You're hanging on to every word I say
I could never be that for you, that for you

User Image "No, that's okay...I just came...to check on you...." Jian smartly said nothing about the fact that grown men didn't need check ups, instead doing his best to avoid looking directly at Nagi; had the floor always been that color, because it sure looked different from two minutes ago. "Uh...Where'd your....Where did your friend go? Did he leave?" Akwardly rubbing at his arm, the immigrant tossed his head meaningfully in the direction of the kitchen; no way Feng would have left him here by himself, not when he'd been the one to suggest coming over in the first place. Fortunately enough however, Tetsu was quick to wriggle his way inbetween the two and Jian was more then happy to let him do as such; out of nothing else but the sake of being polite, the long haired male chose not to listen very hard in respect to what they were discussing...but it seemed intense. "くそガキ. Kojuro's in the kitchen, go bother him." And just like that, Jian was alone with Nagi again, though the twenty one year old had to wonder why Tetsu wasn't headed towards the kitchen even slightly. "Do you...still want to go outside or...?" Sighing, Jian flicked his gaze upwards in the direction of the taller man, watching him through the shelter of his tempermental bangs.

"If I don't then Tetsu would be outside alone, wouldn't he? It doesn't seem very intelligent to leave a child unsupervised." The younger man responded quietly and easilly, like he wasn't incredibly anxious and unsure of what he was supposed to do in a situation like this; Jian had already promised himself that he was going to be patient with Nagi, let him take as much time as was required. "Besides, some fresh air might do me some good; Feng seems to be rather preoccupied, and I'd hate to get in his way while he's cooking.." The martial artist had made it pretty clear early on in their meeting that with Jian's ineptness in the kitchen, it was better to just not go in. "You're welcome to come too, if you would like...though I suppose I shouldn't be doing the inviting since I don't live here," He tapered off with an anxious smile; if they were going to be doing some talking like he had a feeling they were, it was probably best not to do it where Feng could get up in arms.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I'll take that as a compliment, thanks~" Though Feng was sure to nod his head in response, he didn't bother with continuing the conversation, instead focusing on making sure he didn't cut himself with any knives and the like; unlike Jian, the martial artist had never been one for constant interaction with others, and rather preferred the quiet. "So you're going to take part in a martial arts tournament?" Unable to help himself, Feng's lips split into a very easy smile at the mention of it.

"You could say that; it's more of an exhibition then anything else, but the senior representatives like myself are fighting for sponsorships so we can attend some out of country matches. If I do well enough I might even to go to a few summits, fight some of the best in the world." But even if there hadn't been those kind of stakes there was no denying that the golden eyed male was excited for the chance to get on the mat and show off a bit of what he'd learned...hopefully he'd be able to get Jian to come and watch. When asked if he would be leaving town as soon as the exhibitions were over, Feng shrugged, just the slightest uplifting of his shoulders. "I'm not sure; originally yes, that was my plan, but that was before Tsuki dragged me into Fern's reltionship affairs. So I guess whatever happens with him will dictate my staying or going." More or less it had always been like that...but for some strange reason it had never been much of a bother.

Put it on the line
Wear it on your sleeve
It's up to me now
But I'll never

✤ Make your broken heart begin to beat

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

O.O.C Hope it works for you!
And for some reason, I'm not happy with this post.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas