Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Praying for Addison

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:55 pm
Hi all! Addison is three years old. she is going to have Open Heart surgery in a few weeks. if we could just pray for her, her family and the doctors.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:06 am
Hello! I am praying for her, and I hope when others read your post that they pray too.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:20 am
Garland-Green
Hello! I am praying for her, and I hope when others read your post that they pray too.

Thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:37 pm
MiracleRayray2
Hi all! Addison is three years old. she is going to have Open Heart surgery in a few weeks. if we could just pray for her, her family and the doctors.

I can sure pray about this, but can you just share a bit more? Is she related to you? A friend? I am curious. 3nodding  

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:27 am
Aoife
MiracleRayray2

I can sure pray about this, but can you just share a bit more? Is she related to you? A friend? I am curious. 3nodding

ok I give you what I know, she is a friend of mine. I babysit her. Her suergery is bumped up to tuesday of this week only because her conditon is not doing well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:39 pm
this is the day of this surgery if I read this correctly.

Father,
we lift up little Addison in prayer today to You. We ask that the surgery she is to have goes well, that the defect in her body now will be corrected and she will be restored to health. We ask that you guide the hands of the surgeons in this delicate surgery and give them your peace during this operation. Thank you for the wisdom and knowledge you have given them to be able to help Addison.
We ask that you would give peace to the family before, after, and during this surgery. Draw them to You during this time of distress in their lives so that they seek comfort in only You. Give them divine appointments with those who can minister to them, and close out the distractions that would keep them from You. We ask for a quick recovery and speedy healing, for swelling to be minimal and dissipate quickly and for function to return to her heart in Jesus' Name.
Amen  

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:42 am
MiracleRayray2
Her suergery is bumped up to tuesday of this week only because her conditon is not doing well.

Any updates on this? I'd love to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:57 am
Aoife
MiracleRayray2
Her suergery is bumped up to tuesday of this week only because her conditon is not doing well.

Any updates on this? I'd love to know.

Well I have been at camp all week so i have not gotten on to update. but here is what is going on. her surgery was tuesday and was moved from ICU too a normal hospital room friday. she should (if things go well) come home saturday! GOD IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD!  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:25 pm
I am so happy to hear this! Thanks for the update!  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games