Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Exotic/Endangered/Awesome animals. Breeding?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_wyvern_panda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 am
Yush, Dark meant to mean little sense in his title. WTF he has yet again adopted 3rd person. TO THE POINT.

So I have been concidering what I want to do next with my life, something I will enjoy more, and find happiness in, as being a soldier makes me constantly lonely (which i wish to avoid most fervantly). And I had the idea of raising clouded leopards. This lead to the thought of going into zoology. And i thought "That sounds amazing. I love animals, i can learn and interact every day, and learn new things. And If i fight for it, I can become a breeder for endangered species"

SO. What animals (not of the common variety, i.e. "dog" "cat" rabbit, huskie, etc.) sounds like a fun animal to get to know, or are the ATGers interested in?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:30 pm
Extremely big tortoises. They're like walking hills.  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:46 pm
I really love reptiles of like, all kinds. The black tree monitor they have at the local zoo? Cutest thing ever! My friend's mother's tortoise that she keeps as a classroom pet? Precious little horny footed baby blaugh
Other than that? Hmmm, I really like wolves and wild cats. Oh, and these guys! biggrin

Go for zoology if it's what makes you happy. It sounds cool ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:12 am
Lobo you are an odd, but very interesting girl. That is one hell of a pig to think is cute lol. I much prefer cats and wolvers, and a few birds are sort of cute and would be fun to interact with  

dark_wyvern_panda

Community Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff