Areas where characters can be from

Hamster City - North
Harvest Gardens - East
Southtown - South
The Orochi lands - west
HFIL - the dark zone
Other planets - commuters from the west

Character choices

Anyone from any anime or game, just as long as you indicate which area or Planet (if commuting) your character is from along with the character's name.

I will start to show you what I mean.

The plot?

As the title suggests, there is no definite plot.

Rules

1. Keep it PG 13
2. No stealing another character while that character is still conscious/alive.
3. Take it easy on the sailor talk (cussing) as some may have sensitive ears. No F* bombs, okay?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will sat at his enchanted piano looking down at the polished ivories. The piano was playing a tune on its own, as if in conversation with the young lavender haired man hailing from Southtown.

"I understand, Rose," Will spoke to the instrument, "The restaurant is empty and that you're bored. You'll see, the Romantic Piano will be active soon enough."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:18 pm
Menthe Aristea D'Aubergine
Frail Jongleur From Hamster City

------

A flash of white robes and a mass of coloured sashes, and a small cough into a simple cotton handkerchief, breaks the silence as Menthe Aristea D'Aubergine walks into the restaurant. Her poise is one of conservative elegance, defying the extravagance of her white robes, her long gold-coin skirt, and the pastel pink, blue, and yellow sashes wrapped around her. Unfortunately, the liveliness of her outfit fails to hide skin pale despite being sun-touched, nor does it hide the flurries of little coughs that follow as she walks over to the bar. Two wooden rods, hollowed, one with carved holes reminiscent of a flute, is holstered to her sides.

"Ah..." She says politely to the man at the piano with a warmth-possessed smile that betrays her frailty, "Are you a server? Would you mind getting me some sparkling water and some mint?"  

Sentama Lin

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:04 am
(Harvest Gardens is Harvest Moon towns only. The city name you mentioned, Semtana, does not exist in Harvest Gardens. Either edit your town, or say that you are from Hamster City.)

Dee came up behind Menthe and suggested, "With that cough, I say you should see Dr. Superdog in Hamster City. Do you wish to get everyone sick, miss? I mean, that's how sicknesses spread. Someone coughs in a public place without having some warning sign on them, then everyone else catches what that sick person has. So, what will it be?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:06 pm
(Ah, you should've clarified; the names didn't give me much description there. I tried picking the most appropriate thing with just names. Fine, Hamster City it is)

Menthe stares blankly at the server for a moment, though she tries to keep the general aire of elegance she had. Setting her handkerchief down, she smiles and shakes her head. A few strands of auburn hair cover her face.

"It's not contagious." The girl replies with a hint of chuckle, "I've just been frail ever since I was young. As much as I love long walks, and as much as I need them, they leave me feeling a bit weak." She hums for a moment, drumming a few fingertips atop the bar counter. "As I said, some sparkling water with some mint."  

Sentama Lin

william-tyler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:59 am
Will, the owner of the bar handed the lady her drink. "Here you are miss," he said with a bow, "Your sparkling water with mint. Oh, and by the way, just so you know, that lady you are talking to happens to be the queen of this galaxy."

Before leaving, he said, "Please enjoy your stay in Southtown."

(That is my fault, I admit it. But, Dee is right. Harvest Gardens is based on Harvest Moon. Hamster City is for the one with rich names and they tend to demand more though their intentions are usually honest. Very wise of you to pick that condition and being from Hamster City. One chapter in Dee's Cindy and Jon story focuses on what happened to me when I was 10 and I had a similar condition as your character.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:40 am
Dee then added, "Some people in the Pokemon regions in the east also have frail health so they go to other regions to get healthy. Do you train Pokemon?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces